Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Does Staring At A Woman’s Breast Elongate A Man’s Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Staring At A Woman’s Breast Elongate A Man’s Life? (724 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Staring At A Woman’s Breast Elongate A Man’s Life? by VicTee: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2019
By Ephraims Sheyin

Over the years, medical scientists have suggested that women live longer than men with researches showing a survival advantage for females in all reviews. Researches have also been carried out toward unraveling the cause of this riddle.

Two researchers, Stephen Austad and Katherine Fischer, both of the University of Alabama, U.S., in a piece published on June 14, 2016, held that humans are “the only species in which one sex is known to have ubiquitous survival advantage.’

It said that the sex difference in longevity might be one of the most robust features of human biology. Other scientists have written on this riddle with some arguing that women live longer because they have two ‘X’ chromosomes which ensure a back-up when a genetic mutation occurs in one of the genes, while men have only one ‘X’ chromosome and, thus, without such back-up. In developing nations like Nigeria, however, men are believed to die quicker because of societal pressure....

READ FULL AT https://firstreportsonline.com/does-staring-at-a-womans-breast-elongate-a-mans-life/ First Reports

Re: Does Staring At A Woman’s Breast Elongate A Man’s Life? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Don't believe the nonsense!
Re: Does Staring At A Woman’s Breast Elongate A Man’s Life? by habsydiamond(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2019
If na true, man for no dey die again nao... With the women breasts wet I don see.. I don reach to leave close to 900years grin grin grin

Re: Does Staring At A Woman’s Breast Elongate A Man’s Life? by Burgerlomo: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
I believe it's the opposite my nigga cool
Re: Does Staring At A Woman’s Breast Elongate A Man’s Life? by Powersurge: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yeah it does! It makes you live long and broke!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Says , She Loves You. / G@y Pastor Caught, Beaten To Pulp By Mob For Molesting A Young Boy(video) / Whatsapp Money Doubling Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.