Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY (2846 Views)

What Yung6ix Said About Jim Iyk (screen Shots) / Jim Iyke And Fiancee Kenturah Separated? / Jim Iyk Beat Me Up- Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by AloyEmeka5: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
[size=14pt]Jim Iyke's girlfriend Keturah throws him surprise birthday party in NY[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TNqwVL1cC0I/AAAAAAAAirE/crNo2SXYe74/s1600/11564_1240007691471_1567661427_617403_1789561_n.jpg[/img]
Jim Iyke and Keturah

Last week Friday, the Cuban-Jamaican-American born actress/model girlfriend of star actor Jim Iyke, Keturah Hamilton, threw him a surprise party at the  rooftop lounge at Hotel Indigo in Manhattan. It was a gathering of Jim and Keturah's friends and who is who in African and Caribbean entertainment.

The two are said to be planning to walk down the aisle soon.
If he already has a woman, then what's with Jim's reality show - “Jewel for Jim.”?

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/11/jim-iykes-girlfriend-kenturah-throws.html
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by AloyEmeka5: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
bad boy, see as he grab that sweeeeet yansh cheesy
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by Woke4all(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2010
See Yansh tongue
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by londoner: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
They look happy, the most important thing in any relationship.

In terms of her "yansh", it doesn't actually look that big, If you look at the shorts she is facing her rear more towards the camera so the shot is not really a side silhouette. You can see that the middle line along the shorts is facing outwards.
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by Kunbee: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
she try
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by hackney(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
Yep! !
grab that ar.se.
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by puskin: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2010
londoner:

They look happy, the most important thing in any relationship.

In terms of her "yansh", it doesn't actually look that big, If you look at the shorts she is facing her rear more towards the camera so the shot is not really a side silhouette. You can see that the middle line along the shorts is facing outwards.

Ah ah!!!!! Cool down nah. We know say U get talent for yansh analysis.
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2010
She's one ugly, trashy thing!
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2010
he clearly has no real respect for her, sticking his fingers up her crack like that in public.
trying to ape the other fuul, kanye west?
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by mamagee3(f): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2010
^^More like she doesn't have any respect for herself. . .

If not why else will she be dressing up like that and she doesn't look any better than a skank for me.

I'm definitely not surprised she's going out with Jim Iyke as he does look like someone that loves skanky, no-class sluts.
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2010
^ I really cant fault her dressing, maybe cos a part of me wants skanky, no-class sluts. grin
of course respecting her would be difficult

Jim Iyke is an ape .
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by ladej(m): 2:28am On Nov 13, 2010
mama-gee:

every woman is ugly apart from mama gee grin
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by londoner: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2010
@puskin, lol@ Yansh analysis, lol, it was more analysis of the pic. It seem people here mistakenly think they are looking at one ar,se cheek when its two. I dont see any big bum,

I dont think she is ugly, but she is just average in looks IMO, but a grown man needs more than just beauty in a woman, because beauty is not actually rare.

I do like the fact that she did something special and nice for her man, that is something alot of women neglect to do for their men, we are not the only ones who need to be spoiled sometimes.

She really is on her "A game" as she said previously. She has shown him that the relationship is not all about her,
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by Skidoc(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
londoner:

@puskin, lol@ Yansh analysis, lol, it was more analysis of the pic. It seem people here mistakenly think they are looking at one ar,se cheek when its two. I dont see any big bum,

LOL. Plus she is sticking it out to make it look big. grin
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
puskin:

Ah ah!!!!! Cool down nah. We know say U get talent for yansh analysis.
Oh God, my side grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2010
londoner:

Darn Londoner! I have to agree with Puskin there.  grin. That sure is one hell of an "analysis". . . !! cheesy.
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by loyet: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2010
mama-gee:

^^More like she doesn't have any respect for herself. . .

If not why else will she be dressing up like that and she doesn't look any better than a skank for me.

I'm definitely not surprised she's going out with Jim Iyke as he does look like someone that loves skanky, no-class sluts.

jealousy and envy go kill you one day. I like them shaa
Re: Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2011
mama-gee:

but she looks better than you! in fact waaay! tongue

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Funny Picture Of Peter Okoye And Son / Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos) / See How Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe-gentry, Unwinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.