Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,561 members, 7,978,868 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:52 PM

Hi...? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hi...? (622 Views)

Hi Guys I Have 50k Which Business Can I Start Up / njn hi vjlhctghu jvk invgzcvh cyf / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi...? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Im
Re: Hi...? by samdavjustin(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
If you’re current location is bad try relocating, and accept any job you see. As you’re working keep working on your dreams goodluck
Re: Hi...? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Carry that certificate to the village and hide it somewhere,forget about it.

Then come out and learn a skill. You will see you have been wasting your time on jobs.

Skills you can learn without stress to your brain.

*Electronics repair

*Vehicle diagnostics/auto electricals

*Computer repair

*phone repair. Etc.

You can even start with tutorials at schools for quick cash.

2 Likes

Re: Hi...? by nabiz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
I thing with your academic qualification you can do well as a real estate agent. All you need is little practical skill, packaging and contact

1 Like

Re: Hi...? by LoudlyMouthed: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rather than "unreasonably complain just to gain attention", push that zeal into another business field you can use your talkative layer skills in doing n stop being a magnetic nager.

It's contegious
Re: Hi...? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Help me good and conscientious Nairalanders. I have been in this dark space for too long.
Re: Hi...? by wiseoneking: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Help me good and conscientious Nairalanders. I have been in this dark space for too long.
What exactly do you need? Can we talk it over. You need some one to talk to do, pray with and encourage you. Send ur email for further talk. Don't expect moneyoooh, there are a lot of things more than money. Money is never enough. Shoot me an email
Re: Hi...? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
I don't have your email. Can you send put it here or get me the mail in doyeleye17@gmail.com. Thanks

wiseoneking:

What exactly do you need? Can we talk it over. You need some one to talk to do, pray with and encourage you. Send ur email for further talk. Don't expect moneyoooh, there are a lot of things more than money. Money is never enough. Shoot me an email
Re: Hi...? by wiseoneking: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:

I don't have your email. Can you send put it here or get me the mail in doyeleye17@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Owerri Customers Cry For Help, Storm Banking Hall (video) / How To Get Your Customers To Trust Your Website / Cream/cosmetic Tube Containers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.