Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan (1424 Views)

Nigerian-Born American Mike Ojo Starts Aircrafts Manufacturing Company / What kind of a manufacturing company can you start with 4-10 million naira / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by eternityk: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Localization

1 Like

Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by bskyb(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is what Nigeria needs. More and more indigenous companies manufacturing things we once imported.
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by Authortee: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
My carpenter keeps telling me he prefers UK nails. I told him that thunder will fire him if he mentions UK again. What is wrong with patronizing our own.

2 Likes

Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by aremuforlife(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Authortee:
My carpenter keeps telling me he prefers UK nails. I told him that thunder will fire him if he mentions UK again. What is wrong with patronizing our own. [/quote[quote]
He only want to fraud you with higher price. Sometime i don't how will reason in Nigeria, Nigera pick milk is #100 and Holland is #140, our people will still do mumu to buy the foreign and expensive one
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by Solsix(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=aremuforlife post=83504042][/quote]
Nah that one dey pain me pass. Our patriotism is zero if not negative yet we want to grow as a nation
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by GideonOludayomi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
eternityk:
Localization

No contact, no address
How do we patronize or connect?
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by eternityk: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
GideonOludayomi:

No contact, no address
How do we patronize or connect?
Don't have address
They are around nihot area in ibadan
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
eternityk:

Don't have address
They are around nihot area in ibadan
Ok
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by phum2y: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2019
please can you send your contact to skaisms@gmail.com thhank you
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by phum2y: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2019
Can someone please describe how to get the nail compay at NIHOT ibadan, not everybody is familiar with ibadan
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by Tolu121: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Afiahomes

08_1_646_890_0_9
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by DanBond: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
I read your messages and understand that I am not the only one faced with such a serious problem as the lack of materials for construction. In my case, these were individual fasteners that I could not order anywhere, and then I decided to find a company that is ready to supply me in large quantities. I tried to collaborate with different companies and read a lot of reviews and in the end I collaborated with fasteners suppliers in India. These are just awesome guys who make quality goods very affordable and they have no problems with long-distance delivery.
Re: Local Nails Bolts Screws Manufacturing Company In Ibadan by DenisseOrozco: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Well, there are a lot of great stores where you could try to buy them. However, I would only buy them from a local store, where I can see them and touch them to see the quality and if they are made from the right materials. The only time I bought some materials was a couple of months ago on https://www.scrooz.com.au/fasteners/rivets/. I had to buy some more materials like screws and many other things, so I got them all from one place. In the end, the joist hangers proved to be great. Honestly, I didn't even expect they would be so good.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Quality Emulsion Paint / Dollars In Naira / Become A Sub Pos Aggregator And Make Up To 100k A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.