Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy (37466 Views)

35k For 64gb ROM 4gb RAM Gionee M7 Power 6.0inch Screen Octa Core Android Ver / Anyone With A Nice Phone 30k to 35k for Sale In Abuja!! / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by mubarakyoung: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Arthur02:

spark 4 is okay, Tecno are always strong and long lasting
Tanks
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by mubarakyoung: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2019
namiji2598:
am also frm gombe bro, I use to buy things online

Du U Knw Any Place Shop I Can Buy Xhiomi
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by mubarakyoung: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Rasheed02:

Wait for Jumia black Friday, you may even get phone of 70k for that 35k All d Fridays in November is Black Friday. Just use d opportunity
Ok
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by mubarakyoung: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2019
DedeNkem:

Go buy yourself a good Samsung or Nokia or Huawei or HTC phone. Forget all those crappy phones that only exist in Nigeria or Africa!
Ok Korea Man
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by mubarakyoung: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2019
maasoap:

May be you should go for the one in the pic below like I did in September last year. Except that you said you don't do online transactions. I paid directly to jumia and I received my item within a week because those items are already in Nigeria.
Though, the brand is a little bit out of date, but their phones were made by using top quality materials, snapdragon too.

While I was searching jumia after seeing your thread, I came across the tab in the second pic below and I'm ordering it. Not that I need it, but looking at the specs of that tab at such ridiculous price plus the fact that I trust the brand, I'm definitely getting it.
ON Target
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by mubarakyoung: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Mac2016:

If you actually meant saving. Why would you save to buy a phone? To impress who?
I use Redmi Go which I got during an ecommerce site promo for 18k. Even tho I wouldn't have to save to get 35k, all glory to God.

Buy a small phone. Use the remaining money for your upward growth.
I Want T6 Impres My Enemies And And Southeners They Say We Are Almajiris We No Sabi Buy Good Phone An My Gf Inclusively
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by dgitrader(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2019
mubarakyoung:

I Want T6 Impres My Enemies And And Southeners They Say We Are Almajiris We No Sabi Buy Good Phone An My Gf Inclusively

Lol, no wonder
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by mubarakyoung: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2019
dgitrader:

Lol, no wonder
Lol Just Saying Bt Am Taking Ur Advice Anyway
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by joeytrib: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2019
seconded wink
Lordjb:
Op add money and buy OPPO A5s problem solved cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by 360great(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thanks a lot.
Mubbyleey:

It's depends... Like on jumia now, if the phone is labelled "Jumia express", it's gonna get to you 3 - 5 working days, that's atmost a week... But it the phone or item is labelled "Jumia global", then it's gonna take like 20 working days to get to you...

If you're ordering from AliExpress, it usually take longer time, but at most a month... So it's better you order it on Jumia... And check if it's labelled "express" or "global"
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by seanwilliam(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
kingmann:

Stop talking shit I bought A20 last week and the battery last me for a whole day
why did u get it bro?
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Jollof123: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
CalvinGaye:

I really have heard these xiaomi phones are so good, but NY problems with then is how I can can understand the Chinese language used in it and how to download new apps since it doesn't have Google playstore

Xiaomi phones they get Google playstore o. Buy global version and you will get all languages applicable to phones

1 Like

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Teeboy2300(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
CalvinGaye:

I really have heard these xiaomi phones are so good, but NY problems with then is how I can can understand the Chinese language used in it and how to download new apps since it doesn't have Google playstore
Xiaomi phones has Chinese and global version/rom
U may have bought the Chinese version/rom
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by kingmann(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
seanwilliam:
why did u get it bro?
Jumia
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Teeboy2300(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mubbyleey:
See Op, don't be in haste to buy mediocre phone. Especially infinix and tecno... Chill and add like 5k to it, to be able to get mid range or budget flagship phone online.

You can try Jumia or AliExpress, very reliable and you won't regret it. You can go to their site and window shop.

I'm currently using Umidigi A5 pro, and the phone is bomb, check it out on Jumia or AliExpress. It's a flagship phone and i bought it 37k last month.
So make your choice wisely... wink smiley
So who told you it's flagship guy stop embarrassing yourself
I didn't say it's a bad phone but it's not flagship
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by namiji2598: 12:10am On Oct 30, 2019
mubarakyoung:

Du U Knw Any Place Shop I Can Buy Xhiomi
I dnt know bro just check cross na
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Mubbyleey(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Teeboy2300:

So who told you it's flagship guy stop embarrassing yourself
I didn't say it's a bad phone but it's not flagship
Maybe you should go check up the meaning of "Flagship" on Google cos it has several meanings... Fine! It might not be a flagship phone any longer but it was once the flagship phone of the company. Samsung S8, S9, even Iphone 7, 8, x are all once flagship phones. But the meaning is still deep in the mobile world. Just make some findings and learn more. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
emmypsv:
pls which digital skill specifically
Urgent reply needed

This thread may help. https://www.nairaland.com/5499062/5-important-technical-skills
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Corroro: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
mubarakyoung:
Saved 35k
Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy
Between Infinix Hot 8 And Sperk 4 \
You Can Sugest More
i think the spark for is a better budget device, though it goes for more than 35k sha
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Corroro: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Arthur02:

spark 4 is okay, Tecno are always strong and long lasting
very true, i have been using my spark k7 for as long as i can remember
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Corroro: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
that also wont be a bad idea, with the camon 12 air you get to enjoy a 4000mah battery on this device for a cheaper price. grin
Zannx:

I want to get the Camon 12 air
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Corroro: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
i have heard so much about this Oppo devices, are they really worth it?
Lordjb:
Op add money and buy OPPO A5s problem solved cheesy
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Lordjb: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Corroro:
i have heard so much about this Oppo devices, are they really worth it?
yes I can testify about the Oppo A5s. I'm currently using it and it has been awesome grin
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
maasoap:

May be you should go for the one in the pic below like I did in September last year. Except that you said you don't do online transactions. I paid directly to jumia and I received my item within a week because those items are already in Nigeria.
Though, the brand is a little bit out of date, but their phones were made by using top quality materials, snapdragon too.

While I was searching jumia after seeing your thread, I came across the tab in the second pic below and I'm ordering it. Not that I need it, but looking at the specs of that tab at such ridiculous price plus the fact that I trust the brand, I'm definitely getting it.
cancel the order, the tab is a generic tab, not letv. Its the jumia seller that just write letv there to decieve people
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Teeboy2300(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

Maybe you should go check up the meaning of "Flagship" on Google cos it has several meanings... Fine! It might not be a flagship phone any longer but it was once the flagship phone of the company. Samsung S8, S9, even Iphone 7, 8, x are all once flagship phones. But the meaning is still deep in the mobile world. Just make some findings and learn more. wink
U don't know what is flagship that phone can not be flagship even at 2016 u are embarrassing yourself. Yes the s8 and iPhone 8 were once flagship but umidigi A5 pro with helio p23 flagship? Bro it's has never and will never be flagship stop decieving yourself
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by maasoap(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
cancel the order, the tab is a generic tab, not letv. Its the jumia seller that just write letv there to decieve people

Thanks. I forgot to come back and give update about it. I equally went back to the internet to see if Leeco actually produced tabs but I couldn't see anything. Then, I realised that only one seller is making that claim. I knew he was lying. Thanks man
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by theoneJabulani(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

The A5PRO is not Umidigi's flagship phone. Even the almighty F1 play isn't.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Jimgym(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tecno spark 3 fits into this budget. You should go for it.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Mohbola(f): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Spark 3 or 4.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by stanley000: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
ok but don't come back after 3monts and open any thread like "Neatly used infinix hot 8 for sale"
Savage u r no chill u have
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by stanley000: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
mubarakyoung:

I Am From Gombe I Didnt Believe These Online Fraud
lies jumia is not a fraud. stop destroying a honest persons reputation. I check my jumia profile and I have bought goods worth over 300k from them without any stories. I got my xiaomi note 5a from them, also an LG TV, plus an LG HT, etc...if u don't have the heart for online shopping then go to alaba shops in Lagos and see if they won't scam u broad daylight.
Re: I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Spark 4 is the right device for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout The Features and Price Of Pepsi P1 Android Phone / Please At What Time Will Airtel Night Bonus Start Counting? / Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.