Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,741 members, 7,972,683 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bbnaija Mercy To Give Out 100k To 20 Lucky Fans (video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Mercy To Give Out 100k To 20 Lucky Fans (video, Photos) (409 Views)

"All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is / DJ Arafat's Corpse Dug Up By Fans (Video Photos) / Davido Shares 1 Million Naira Each To His Lucky Fans On Social Media [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy To Give Out 100k To 20 Lucky Fans (video, Photos) by MsDoris(f): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Reality star, Mercy Lambo, whose real name is Mercy Eke has posted that she will be giving away the sum of N100,000 to 20 lucky fans.

This she said is her way of giving back to her fans for their love and support throughout her stay in the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem and it would be start today, Sunday, 27th October and run through other Sundays, consecutively.

Watch video/ view full post here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/10/bbnaija-mercy-to-give-out-100k-to-20.html

(1) (Reply)

Coza:on Friday I Was Just Weeping-biodun Fatoyinho Tell His Congregation (video) / Nigerian Passport Will Add Value If Burna Boy Wins Grammy: Teni / T.I. Breaks Silence Over His Statement About His Daughter's Virgin - Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.