Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead (6338 Views)

FRSC Recruitment/replacement 2016 / Ndlea And Frsc Recruitment. / Frsc Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead by lyfe(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
10 people have been said to be dead as a result of the on-going physical examination by the Federal Road Safety Commission to check physical ability and strength its applicants.

This activity has been part of screening exercise to reduce the number of applicants, mandatory blood pressure test were first taken and applicants whose B.P were below or higher than what they deemed fit were automatically disqualified. Some were however warned before the race not to join in the contest and go back home. They were made to run a race and few winners were selected from the race, successful winners were invited for the coming exam on Saturday.

No death was recorded in Oyo state today, but it was claimed that one person died in Akure, Ondo State yesterday.
Re: Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead by Emmyk(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2010
This story looks wierd. Where did the 10 people died. Link please.
Re: Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead by edoyad(m): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2010
@op are you alright ? Or did sleep post this thread ?
Re: Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead by inyangmme: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2010
nobe only blood test o,4 our side, den follow do pregnancy test.God go save us.where in the world av u heard of racing b4 employing you.IT IS WELL.
Re: Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead by Sulolami: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2010
D poster is right 1 person died in abuja on monday n dere struglin 4 1 2survive on wednesday,it wasnt easy at al 3km in 2omin,it is wel o
Re: Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead by hooged: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2010
3km in 20min? Thats for ladies in osun state, for guys 3km in15min,it was hell. 1 dead in osun state.
Re: Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead by gamesb: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2010
frsc training

Re: Current Frsc Recruitment 10 People Dead by gamesb: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2010
Home » FRSC Extorts N5,000 from Our Bus Driver
FRSC Extorts N5,000 from Our Bus Driver
Officials of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSCN) of Nigeria brazenly squeezed the sum of N5, 000 naira out of the bus driver that conveyed me from Ibadan to Lagos last week Monday.
The shameless incident took place along Iwo Road on the Lagos-Ibadan express way. After having a brilliant weekend with my family in Ibadan, I woke up very early on the Monday morning in question to catch up with a quick bus that could timely ride me to Lagos so that I can report to the office for my duties.
But all the tasks that I set in earnest to accomplish that day was sabotaged by members of the Federal road safety Corps, FRSC, who waved our bus driver to a stop for safety check. The driver, unlike the stubborn Lagos bus drivers that I am familiar with obediently parked, wondering what offence he must have committed. He waited with the posture and confidence of a man who knows his rights and has the necessary documents to back up his claims.
When the burden of waiting started taking its toll on him (the driver) and the passengers, he got down and walked up to the officers who pretended to be busy teasing their Police counterparts mounting a road block few yards away. All the passengers alighted in solidarity and drifted towards the officers. While some passengers were curious to know what the driver’s offence was, others were instantly pleading for pardon so as to run catch up with their official duties in Lagos. But the officers ignored all of us, occasionally stopping, checking and allowing other vehicles to go after obtaining money from some of them.
After about forty five minutes delay, the lady among them waved our driver to go and we all jumped for joy and boarded the bus. No sooner we set out to continue our journey than the police officers ordered our driver to stop asking who permitted him to go. We unanimously echoed that the lady asked us to go but she swiftly denied it.
Finally, our driver was made to cough out the sum of N5, 000 and I looked at the receipt they issued him to know what his offence was and was shocked to read “For disobeying instruction.”
I got to the office late in the afternoon after wasting two and half hours (10: am 12:30 noon) with FRSC.

Ope Williams
Ikeja, Lagos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Information on recent FAAN appointments / Has Any1 Recieved Any Msg 4rm Royalcon? / Diamond Bank;through Links Communications Ltd.*is This For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.