Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,225 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:17 PM

Deaf 3-year-old Tears Up After Hearing Parents Voices For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deaf 3-year-old Tears Up After Hearing Parents Voices For The First Time (614 Views)

Diddy’s Daughter Breaks Silence & TEARS UP Exposing Him - He Took My Vi$ginity / Wizkid Tears Up & Downcast At Late Mum Burial - Candle Night Procession / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deaf 3-year-old Tears Up After Hearing Parents Voices For The First Time by AmeboBook: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
A toddler identified as Q'ela Pierce, 3, was overcome with so much emotions when she heard her parents voices for the first time in her life. She had been deaf since birth but things changed when her cochlear implant was switched on. 

In the viral video, Q'ela who was recorded playing with her toys, immediately puts her hands to her head before bursting into tears as she takes in sounds for the first time. It wasn't the activation that hurt the 3-year-old but the shock when she heard her parents, Nikitia Vasser, 33, and Quaneef Pierce, 25.

Her dad is seen taking a minute to calm Q'ela down then he slowly says his daughter's name, which immediately attracts her attention. She then puts her hands to her head but reacts with excitement at hearing father say her name. She had recovered from that initial shock.

The surgery reportedly took place on August 29 in Nemours Children's Hospital, Orlando, Florida. However, it wasn't until October 3, when her incision had fully healed, that her family were able to attend the activation.

Quaneef shared the video on Facebook - declaring, 'First time hearing and it broke my heart'.

https://www.amebobook.com/deaf-3-year-old-girl-bursts-into-tears-when-she-hears-her-parents-voices-for-the-first-time-59235.html

Re: Deaf 3-year-old Tears Up After Hearing Parents Voices For The First Time by nrexzy: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
It's a miracle!!!!

(1) (Reply)

King Power About To Make History By Signing Davido With 100m Dollars / Meet Lady Behind Rmd’s New Look / "I Hardly Repeat My Clothes" – Actress Anita Joseph Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.