Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,814 members, 7,909,118 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:00 PM

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate To Be Used For Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate To Be Used For Nysc (623 Views)

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate To Be Used For Nysc by Edniredo: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good evening,I have an error on my WAEC certificate,instead of June 12 am having Jan 12 but the year is correct.And I have already registered for NYSC Batch C with the correct date(June 12).hope this will not affect me in camp? If yes,pls how do I go about the correction
...Advice urgently needed pls

1 Like

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate To Be Used For Nysc by newuser002: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
hello,pls who can help me with change of date of birth,i was exempted due to age and wrong date of graduation.
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate To Be Used For Nysc by Austineperez(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
I have this problem too!!! Please I need help ooo I don’t know if it will affect in camp
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate To Be Used For Nysc by newuser002: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2019
Pls help me,i graduated in 2012 and nysc data says 2017. went to student affairs,drafted letter but still my dashboard says 2017 exempted based on age. I am frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate To Be Used For Nysc by Ejesboy: 7:27am On Oct 30, 2019
Still write another letter to your school
Re: Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate To Be Used For Nysc by newuser002: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2019
i even greased the hand of one of the staffs at student affairs . I called her on monday,still noting has changed on my dashboard. Met 3 diff ppl who wanted to scam me for exemption ish here on nairaland who dont know anything. One even said in 24hrs and started typing on call,hold all on whatsapp. I blocked him . Scams are just everywhere. Tellme how 2012 and 2017 resemble. Nigeria don tire me. even staffs are making costly mistakes...If i shoot someone or staff now at student affairs who will they blame.
Ejesboy:
Still write another letter to your school

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best CDS Group For Corpers? / How Youth Corpers Are Making $100 Weekly On Amazon Kdp / Gift Card Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.