Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? (10747 Views)

EMPLOYMENT: How Influential Is Chairman Of Governing Council Of A Polytechnic? / Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic,kaduna Is Recruiting(photo) / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2019
Ok
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by BilltheDON(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2019
Go to the school and make necessary enquiries
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by anochuko01(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2019
I'm considering one too. Probably move to cu later, then lecture abroad, then get into Google, Microsoft, or Facebook.... Then use the whole experience and money to start up somethinggrin.

I love to dream because DREAM IS A FREE CHANNEL!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by Movicq(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2019
Apply for a head, u get a job done
Or take a bomb to d polytechnic and you’ll get a Mouth Gig
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by doctore212(m): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Buy a sex doll and take it to thier Rector abi VC.

Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by Ifeanyimike123: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2019
Post a job application online the scammers will extract your information and call you about a job interview in chevron and you will go and they say pay 5k and you being desperate will pay cus you need the job few days later you never hear from them again
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by xcelentattitude(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2019
You can liken OP's question to asking "how can I get admission into a higher institution?"

I guess he is asking because of the Nigerian system.

My advice, don't get in way over your head thinking about the Nigerian system. Just apply first, like other people would do in other countries and don't try to adjust the hand of the clock by bribing your way in. If you're destined to work in a polythene it will definitely workout without stress.
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by gidoskiaustino(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Go and apply and ask questions, in same school, ask staffs don't ask students.
You can also call me for your websites I build all kinds of website, you didn't need to pay all first you pay half and when I'm done you pay the balance.
My check my signature for contact
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by bigstan11787(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:
Does anyone knows the step to get a Job in a polytechnic? I currently hold a degree in physics and currently doing my masters

Are you really sure you have the degree and currently on your masters as you claim.. Because the question is funny.. Why would you ask how to get a job.. Is there another way of getting a job other than applying?
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by Comedian2019: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Get connected. That's all you need.
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by forreelliinc: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:
Does anyone knows the step to get a Job in a polytechnic? I currently hold a degree in physics and currently doing my masters
loser
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by tech18: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2019
Chaiiiiiiiiiu see question from MSc student
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by LongThickPenis(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2019
97% of lunatics in Nigeria are on Nairaland I swear
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by four4: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2019
By going to any polytechnic of your choice and summit ur application and wait for your called for interview. Simple as like that
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2019
My brother don’t bother your self applying for jobs which will enslave you and pay you after 30 days all you need do is go and learn a craft the world is already leaving the office to the Main Street learn a job even if na graphic designing or barber it is better than to start hunting for jobs up and down till your shoe go chop finish..thank me later
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by Truthbites: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Apply
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
just go to the Rector of the Polytechnic of your choice tell him/her to employ you or you will make his/her regime ungovernable.

hahahaahah Behari self!!!!
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
ademidedavid:
1. Connection with the rector or any top person in the polytechnic
2. Connection with a board member
3. Connection with a top traditional ruler
4 connection with top Nbte officials
5. CONNECTION CONNECTION CONNECTION
increase the volume make op hear

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by eniorisha(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
I'm here since looking for a slot in public secondary sch. I never get with my B.ed(English Education). I wish us both best of luck. I'm tired of this 12k private sch job. They don't even pay as at when due
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by seunfape(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
asatemple:
go to the polytechnic and ask them
hmmmm
Re: How Can I Get A Job In A Polytechnic? by Franking: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Mere application will be a waste of time. Who do you know and who knows you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In / KEYSTONE BANK Awaiting Interview... / Apply For Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment (16 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.