Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,253 members, 7,943,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Is Your Opinion On The Use Of Anklet? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Opinion On The Use Of Anklet? (395 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... / I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale / What Does It Mean To Wear An Anklet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On The Use Of Anklet? by Enimhienomo: 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
There are a lot of misconceptions in our society today on the use of anklets (popularly known as leg chain). These misconceptions guide the attitude of people towards women who use this piece of jewelry.

I was once wrongly perceived by someone that I just met as “a loose girl” on first sight because of anklet. Even my boss at work also had his opinion on my use of anklet to work. He had to convince himself that I wasn’t a lesbian though I use anklets. Imagine that!.

Anklets for me is just like any other jewelry like bracelet, wristwatch or necklace. So, I wonder why ladies who wear anklets attract disapproval from older folks or peers who look at them with disdain.To read more on on my interview with 5 Nigerian fashion bloggers[url]http://trendsenstylez.com/what-is-your-opinion-on-the-use-of-anklet-5-nigerian-fashion-bloggers-share-their-opinion/ [/url]

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Use Of Anklet? by efex01(m): 1:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Free natural treatment and transition trimming for ladies on natural hair in Lagos (ketu). Contact on WhatsApp on 07012252033
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Use Of Anklet? by uboma(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2019
I see it as a fashion item, nothing more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Importation From China / Who Knows How To Remote Rename A Computer In A Domain Network? / Glowing Cat Ear Bluetooth Headphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.