Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,831 members, 7,942,084 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Dhtml: How To Make Backup Of A Thread On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dhtml: How To Make Backup Of A Thread On Nairaland (555 Views)

DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. / :: Dhtml Framework Evolution / My Dhtml Board Games Project :: Featuring Ludo, Snakes And Ladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dhtml: How To Make Backup Of A Thread On Nairaland by dhtml3(m): 12:53am On Nov 12, 2010
In light of present and past events, one thing i find rather frustrating alot on nairaland, even more annoying than my numerous bans is missing posts.
I mean, i spend a long time to compose some threads, replies and others. Only for it to just be deleted by spam bot, moderators or by viruses living on my laptop or by google adsense. . .whatever
There was this script i wrote sometime back that was able to save a thread on nairaland (any thread) and it will save all the pages on the thread as well.
Now, i was wondering if i should release this script as open source, complete it, and allow others to use it - in case they find it useful?

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Has Anything On Joomla? / BECOME LANDLORD WITH N350,000 (XMAS PROMO N250,000 ENDING 19TH DEC) 07068198049 / Website Design Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.