Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (23781 Views)

Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession / Nigerian Vikings, Cultists Clash At Cheras In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Jestin: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2019
starbuck:
I hope my ex Bil will be among them undecided undecided undecided... That guy is a confirmed yahoo boy and needs to cool his feet in prison
Yahoo boy kee u dia..when you were eating his money and making excessive demands, u did not pray this prayers for him and now that he has dump ur ass, u want his downfall

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by voltron14: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2019
Jestin:
Yahoo boy kee u dia..when you were eating his money and making excessive demands, u did not pray this prayers for him and now that he has dump ur ass, u want his downfall

Doesn't change the fact we are talking about a Yahoo boy a.k.a thief here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Peng12345: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2019
starbuck:
I hope my ex Bil will be among them undecided undecided undecided... That guy is a confirmed yahoo boy and needs to cool his feet in prison

When u de enjoy he money u nor know say na yahoo boy o, ole

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Tonyspecial(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2019
starbuck:
Bat Shaiid
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by chrizzyace: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2019
atarapa:
Good news. Make i see who all this local girls go do shakara for for this december? Are you with me!

Nobody is with you. Stop feeling oppressed by these guys. Go and hustle properly too, then you won’t feel intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by sinola(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2019
atarapa:
Good news. Make i see who all this local girls go do shakara for for this december? Are you with me!

Bad belle... Go work hard, you no go work.... Na to witch haunt others..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by sinola(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Arysexy:
Trumpet Odumeje the Lion has exposed their nyashh after his Yahoo crusade.

Ndi ara!

Fa arubago oka na fuelling station now

Fake news... Odumeje is in jarkata, Indonesia not Malaysia where the alleged arrests happened. Get your facts right, scumberg
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2019
atarapa:
Wetin dem local girls do you? By the way, how many girls you go fit do?
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Risingblue008(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2019
atarapa:
Bad belle,y u dey jealous another man wealth?
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by iammo(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2019
hahaahhaa

go and arrest him na mscheew nonsense and jealous ex

starbuck:
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by AdemolaA2: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Say NO to tribalism.

Tribalism ke ... for Malaysia ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by voltron14: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2019
Depressed101:
grin yahoo boys will never forget the year 2019

grin
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by anonimi: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2019
dilodavid:
Wetin dem local girls do you? By the way, how many girls you go fit do?
do wetin? You do me I do you, man no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Iamgrey5(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
chrizzyace:

Nobody is with you. Stop feeling oppressed by these guys. Go and hustle properly too, then you won’t feel intimidated.
you will not understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by capsogiga(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2019
MAY GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by youngkizo(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Jakarta not Malaysia
#Op it was caused as a result of a crusade held on the 16-19th of October by the proph. Chukwuemeka Odumeje (LionHimself)
Niggaz were spraying money at the event hall, that made the Indonesian government to start checkmating their source of income .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by crazysam001: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2019
atarapa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Local man is not smiling

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Arysexy(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2019
youngkizo:
Jakarta not Malaysia
#Op it was caused as a result of a crusade held on the 16-19th of October by the proph. Chukwuemeka Odumeje (LionHimself)
Niggaz were spraying money at the event hall, that made the Indonesian government to start checkmating their source of income .

Sinola, read this and be informed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2019
atarapa:
do wetin? You do me I do you, man no go vex.
Bros, no reason am. You go dey alright las las. Na now i understand your point of view.
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by chrizzyace: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2019
atarapa:
you will not understand.

I know most of these guys are just mere opportunist...and have really oppressed a lot. Rubbished so many. Looked down on people, but the truth is. That should motivate you to want to make your own money not to feel oppressed by these rascals. May God bless us all.
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by anonimi: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You did not see those who claimed they are Tinubu tribesmen or Yorubastard abi?

Be forming hypocritical saint there

You expect me to see and comment on everyone?
Because I be superman or Omniwhatever? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Iamgrey5(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
anonimi:

You expect me to see and comment on evryone?
Because I be superman or Omniwhatever? shocked
One of the comments you highlighted was a direct response to the anti-Yoruba comments but you only saw the response not the initial comments

Well done the crusader of hypocritical tribal saints.
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by semyman: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
We know them, always rubbishing that name Nigeria everywhere they go

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by uuzba(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Nigerians?
Or Biafrans?
Who's passport did they use? Is it not Nigerian passport?
There's nothing like biafran passport. Even if you print it, they don't have airport.
Even if they build the airport, International airways will not allow their plane to fly.
So just forget all the Biafra noise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by anonimi: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
One of the comments you highlighted was a direct response to the anti-Yoruba comments but you only saw the response not the initial comments

Well done the crusader of hypocritical tribal saints.

Do you have to lie to make your point?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
chrizzyace:

I know most of these guys are just mere opportunist...and have really oppressed a lot. Rubbished so many. Looked down on people, but the truth is. That should motivate you to want to make your own money not to feel oppressed by these rascals. May God bless us all.
thanks
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by panpan(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
youngkizo:
Jakarta not Malaysia

Just after the start of the video, the name "Putrajaya" was mentioned a few times.

Putrajaya is a city in Malaysia. Is there any explanation for this?
Re: Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by panpan(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
The video does not tell us why they were arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Thieves In Edo Stripped Unclad & Beaten After Being Nabbed During Operation / 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.