Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? (1188 Views)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Naijatweet: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2019

Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Omojudy: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2019
I did not click the link but yes I slept many days without eating when my ex husband broke my heart and I dropped from a size 16 to a size 10!
Ok bye.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
You were never hungry in the first place.

So after breaking my heart, I'll stay hungry on top! Kai....
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by nlPoster: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
My friend did so.

The thing pained me.

Cant the guy just apologize already?

When you spend all your money on a date and he doesn't show up, what's left but going to bed hungry.
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by nauto5: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
only you
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by nlPoster: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
nauto5:
only you

meaning what
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by crackhaus: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
princeking2:
You were never hungry in the first place.

So after breaking my heart, I'll stay hungry on top! Kai....
cheesy cheesy

Imagine that
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by bukatyne(f): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Of course, heart break especially genuine is no child's play.

Even Jesus Christ promised to mend the broken hearted.

They need mending. Some people however turn to drugs, sex, alcohol or revenge to heal.

They can never do the magic.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by frozen70g(f): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Heart breaking itself can make you loose appetite
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by 0neal(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
That was how I made a fool of myself two years ago because of crazy stupeed romantic love... grin

Never again... angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Quirekoon: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
For wetin.
I like food more than anything
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by ABOVEDELAW: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2020
I WILL EAT BOTH MY RATION AND MY PARTNER'S RATION IF SHE REFUSES TO EAT.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
I will...twice
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by grandlexuz(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
When genuine emotions are involved humans have been known to go extra length either conciously or unconciously During my early twenties I went for three days unable to eat when things went sour with my boo.

P.s Do paste the article here without luring people to your blog. There are better ways of marketting your blog. Me did not click whereas if you had posted the full story, drop your link and ask for people to click to read other stories I would have found it honourable and clicked
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Whitefowl: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Sharonstone7719: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Over my dead body I go chop and even relax
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Psych412(f): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Future Impossible Tense.
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Agentobatala: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
sad
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Finnestgreat: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2020
If my heart like let it break,as 4 me man must chop
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Jesslove(f): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Never
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
It happened to me before but it's best to make peace within yourself and move on
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Nazgul: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yes...in 2009 when the love of my life Manu lost the UCL finals to Barca. I didn't eat that night. I was still a student then.

I was arguing and arguing, all those bad belley Chelsea and arsenal fans in my lodge made things worse by mocking me.

I felt so bad. Entered my room around 1am and slept off without eating. cry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Finnestgreat: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:
Yes...in 2009 when the love of my life Manu lost the UCL finals to Barca. I didn't eat that night. I was still a student then.

I was arguing and arguing, all those bad belley Chelsea and arsenal fans in my lodge made things worse by mocking me.

I felt so bad. Entered my room around 1am and slept off without eating. cry
lol,so na football club wey make u no chop food
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Nazgul: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Finnestgreat:
lol,so na football club wey make u no chop food
Yes o...I felt so bad that night. cry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Finnestgreat: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

Yes o...I felt so bad that night. cry
me too but i still chop food dat night
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2020
My was USA 94 nig v Italian
Re: Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart? by Maclink288: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2020
No matter the kind heart break you're facing, abeg chop oh. E get why

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Non Witness To Mary A Jehovah Witness (my Friend's Case). / How are you coping with your Hair during this Lockdown? / How Do I Tell My Kids I Am Broke ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.