Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,023 members, 7,883,538 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Inquiry on ARM Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inquiry on ARM Investment (2560 Views)

Uber Taxi Business Inquiry / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Arm Twisted Ibikunle Amosun Over N300m Debt. / Help Gtb Heritage And Arm Investment Fund Which Will I Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry on ARM Investment by Jcob(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2010
Hi,

I would like to inquire about ARM investment before starting anything with them. How their system works, minimum amount I can start with, roi, pros and cons and probably personal reviews of those that have investment there.  etc

Thanks
Re: Inquiry on ARM Investment by nairaxchan: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2010
investment in arm discovery or any of their funds is a really long term investment.especially with the slow economy, advice you invest a sum you can forget about initially and build the funds with a monthly investment that you can ignore.
The stock market and the economy will boom, and hopefully in the next 10-15years you will suprised by the amount in your portfolio.
i have absolute confidence, but the cons is the long wait.if you look at your funds in the next 2 years you might be fustrated but just keep on investing.
also the good thing you can close your investment anytime and you get your funds under 1 weeks
minimum initial investment for discovery fund is 10,000 naira and minimum monthly investment is 10,000 naira i think

google arm discovery fund and go to their faq question or call their customer care they should be able to reconfirm the above amount or tell you the correct amount
Re: Inquiry on ARM Investment by Jcob(m): 1:06am On Nov 24, 2010
thanks very much nairaxchan !

(1) (Reply)

Copac Ltd -alabukun Maker / Starting Ablock Molding Business In Abuja / Chivari And Dior Chair Rentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.