Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Here Is How Zlatan’s Achievement At The AFRIMMA Tagged A Blessing In Disguise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is How Zlatan’s Achievement At The AFRIMMA Tagged A Blessing In Disguise (311 Views)

Dbanj Chased Off Stage While Performing At The Afrimma Award 2021 / Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Lists His Achievement At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How Zlatan’s Achievement At The AFRIMMA Tagged A Blessing In Disguise by GistCandy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
It would be recalled that earlier this month, The Headies had its 13th annual ceremony in which many Nigerian artistes got nominated for more than one award category but didn’t have the privilege to win any.

Amongst these sets of people is Zlatan, who was nominated for 3 awards, namely: Next rated, Best street-hop Artiste and Song of the Year. Unfortunately, he didn’t win any of these awards which over the weeks have caused a lot of debate and uproars amongst fans and celebrities who believe the recipients of those awards are not qualified enough to have won.

In desperation to get an award, Zlatan bared his mind on twitter:

However, in the just concluded African Muzik Magazine Awards (AFRIMMA) 2019, which held at the Bomb Factory, Canton Dallas, Texas on Sunday, October 27, 2019, we saw Zlatan winning big by bagging 3 awards home in one night and also had the opportunity to perform alongside other international artists. Standing out amongst the awards he won was the Best New Act.

In turn, a fan in a sense to mock THE HEADIES reiterated that AFRIMMA is a bigger award show than HEADIES.

A riff off:

After the BBNaija war, between Mercy and Tacha, Zlatan made a joke out of the situation against Tacha about her alleged smelling body, which has since caused the Titans to have what seems to be like an unending hatred for Zlatan. They vowed that he would not receive any award, as they are ready to put their last bet to making that a reality.

Nevertheless, contrary to what the Titans have in mind for the rap-star, he and his fans have taken to twitter to troll them after bagging the 3 awards at the AFRIMMA on Sunday.

Continued:

Showing off the award on his Instagram page, he wrote:

My journey through music is very much a story in which reminiscing will only bring about tears of joy as a lot has happened over the years such as countless studio recordings, driving miles just to get performance slot , sleepless nights moving round Lagos and Ogun state just for my music to be heard, but overtime I want to appreciate a lot of respectable folks such as colleagues in the industry, friends, family and my team for this great support from the beginning, to my fans zlatanovaz worldwide both old and new disciples supporting my music it’s of immense joy and appreciation deep down my heart i want to say thank you all. However this is just a stepping stone , there are still a lot to be done as regarding using my music as a weapon of encouragement and support towards the society in diaspora @afrimma I want to thank you for the recognition, this means a lot and to my great fans I say thank you proper for taking out time to vote regardless of my ills . Thank you all for the support, the album Zanku is on the way let’s keep spreading a positive energy , kapaichumarimarichupako!!!!!
Undoubtedly, the rap-star deserves the awards as it is obvious how hardworking he has been since his big break into the spotlight, releasing jams back to back with an undeniable reach into the public.

Here’s to wishing him greater accomplishments ahead.

Click on link to get the full gist: https://gistcandy.com/here-is-how-zlatans-achievement-at-the-afrimma-tagged-a-blessing-in-disguise/

Re: Here Is How Zlatan’s Achievement At The AFRIMMA Tagged A Blessing In Disguise by GistCandy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Here Is How Zlatan’s Achievement At The AFRIMMA Tagged A Blessing In Disguise by sanusi44z(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Well deserved. Headies F-UP.

(1) (Reply)

. / Mercy Eke Bags Another Endorsement With The Taxi / Success To Me Is Measured By Internal Happiness – FLEX B (umbele Crooner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.