Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

12 Horrifying Pics That Show We Need To Do Something About Pollution In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Horrifying Pics That Show We Need To Do Something About Pollution In Nigeria (1024 Views)

Queen Esther Gabriel' Initiative Combating Plastic Pollution In Nig (photos) / Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) / 22 Pics That Look Dirty, But Aren't Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Horrifying Pics That Show We Need To Do Something About Pollution In Nigeria by Naijmobile: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pollution has been one of the biggest concerns for Nigerians for many decades now. The more we are moving toward technology, the more we are detaching from mother nature. The rise in global warming is alarming, but many Nigerians have no clue about that.

At Naij Mobile, it was devastating to see the sad state of our very own country in the pictures below. It’s high time we start taking action.

See more photos via the link below
http://naijmobile.com/horrifying-photos-pollution-in-nigeria/

Re: 12 Horrifying Pics That Show We Need To Do Something About Pollution In Nigeria by Kentura(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
it's really bad.. But we're progressing

1 Like

Re: 12 Horrifying Pics That Show We Need To Do Something About Pollution In Nigeria by Moode(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oh my dear country I weep for thee, mother nature would be ashamed.. Smh hope she doesn't retaliate

1 Like

Re: 12 Horrifying Pics That Show We Need To Do Something About Pollution In Nigeria by nauto5: 3:09am On Oct 30, 2019
Interesting, dont quote me
Re: 12 Horrifying Pics That Show We Need To Do Something About Pollution In Nigeria by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2019
cry Who still looks around for one of the major causes of climate change?

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Visits Hon. Shina Peller In Abuja (Photos) / Alex Is Begging Me To Date Him- Onyii Alex / More Photos From Davido First Daughter, Imade Birthday. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.