Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:08 AM

Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory (1714 Views)

APC Youths In KADUNA Kill Christian Youths In Celebration Of El Rufia‘s Victory. / ALERT : Attempt To Pervert Female Candidate ’ S Victory In Taraba Gubernatorial / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Phate07(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2010

President Goodluck Jonathan is making efforts to pacify
chieftains of the Peoples ’
Democratic Party in Delta State bent on ensuring that Emmanuel Uduaghan, who was recently sacked as the state governor, does not contest the rerun election expected to take place in
the next three months.

Mr. Jonathan is reportedly talking to Edwin Clark, a foremost Ijaw leader who is allegedly bent on truncating the re-election bid of Mr. Uduaghan.

The former governor who was in Abuja on Wednesday to meet Mr. Jonathan told journalists at the Presidential Villa that he had come to, “brief President Jonathan, the leader of our party, on the political development in my state.” He later met with the
president in the evening, and Mr Jonathan was said to have assured him of his support.
www.234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5641420-146/jonathan_works_for_uduaghans_victory_.csp?
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Gbawe: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2010
Surprise , surprise !!! Shocking to see "democratic" Jonathan working for the ambitions of an undemocratic election rigger who should be in jail if , according to Femi Falana, Nigerian Courts have the integrity to invoke relevant clauses that would ensure election riggers are punished and disqualified from contesting further elections. Next , the fans of Jonathan will come here to say he is strenghtening our democracy when Nigerians only see desperate actions from a man determined to be President in 2011 by all means possible!!!
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Woke4all(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2010
It is very very wa!

Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Phate07(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2010
Gbawe:

Surprise , surprise !!! Shocking to see "democratic" Jonathan working for the ambitions of an undemocratic election rigger who should be in jail if , according to Femi Falana, Nigerian Courts have the integrity to invoke relevant clauses that would ensure election riggers are punished and disqualified from contesting further elections. Next , the fans of Jonathan will come here to say he is strenghtening our democracy when Nigerians only see desperate actions from a man determined to be President in 2011 by all means possible!!!
It is called 'the game of politics' bro. Politicians normally only does that which will further their political careers and that of their allies.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Gbawe: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2010
Phate07:

It is called 'the game of politics' bro. Politicians normally only does that which will further their political careers and that of their allies.

That is fine and we all accept it. What is totally unacceptable and wrong is the insincere attempt to paint GEJ as a committed democrat when all we are seeing daily shows otherwise . Which committed democrat will support an election rigger who truncated democracy with electoral misconduct? If Jonathan is a committed democrat we will see him setting democratic precedent by become the first Nigerian President to ensure election riggers are punished .
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by monkeyleg: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Gbawe,

I just wrote the same thing on the Femi Falana post. GEJ now have a very good opportunity to show Nigerians that he is serious about tackling election malpractice and the causes of election malpractice. The need to gain that credibility back, also I am shocked that base on ample evidence including being nameds in a very high profile serious financial crime in the UK as well as being dsimissed for what amounts to electorial fraud and stealing, GEJ should have invoked the Federal Audit commission to look at the financial affairs of Delta state and possible procesutions.

In my humble opinion Uduaghan must be disqualified from running for knowingly fraudulently accepting and occupying a senior position of Authority and responsibility in the state.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Woke4all(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^
Seriously i know GEJ is in support of Clark!

He's just giving Uduaghan hope.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by onemopol: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
Woke4all:

^^
Seriously i know GEJ is in support of Clark!

He's just giving Uduaghan hope.

It will be suicidal for GEJ,to be supporting clark on this. He only needs beat uduaghan to shape and adopt him. In the end uduaghan will gladly be his political son and forget ibori.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
Its not in GEJ's place to invoke whatever clause to probe Uduaghan, GEJ is not EFCC, Uduaghan just like GEJ is a party man, both belong to PDP if PDP should say Uduaghan is their candidate its not in GEJ's place to not support him, in as much as I see Uduaghan as a rogue, let's set the record straight, if Edwin Clarke has facts to nail him he should direct it to EFCC to prosecute Uduaghan, if Femi Falana has facts to nail Uduaghan as an election rigger he should take it up in the courts not bash GEJ for supporting someone who is his party's candidate.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by xoxogg(f): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
babasoty:

Its not in GEJ's place to invoke whatever clause to probe Uduaghan, GEJ is not EFCC, Uduaghan just like GEJ is a party man, both belong to PDP if PDP should say Uduaghan is their candidate its not in GEJ's place to not support him, in as much as I see Uduaghan as a rogue, let's set the record straight, if Edwin Clarke has facts to nail him he should direct it to EFCC to prosecute Uduaghan, if Femi Falana has facts to nail Uduaghan as an election rigger he should take it up in the courts not bash GEJ for supporting someone who is his party's candidate.

Birds of a feather Flock together.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by blacksta(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
I refuse to be a part of the a s s licking  jonathan supporting crew who are so blinded while the misgivings of GEJ are obvious and so plain for many to see.  Please be advised  that Jonathan and neither of the other presidential aspirants have the will or integrity to sort out our problems most especially corruption.  In a more sane environment the president of a country will make enough efforts to distance themselves from election riggers and not doing the opposite by receiving them in the state house anyway what do you expect from a man that regularly welcomes mend terrorist into the house for catch up chat
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Phate07(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
Does this mean we have no credible politician that can lead Nigeria out of the dregs into which we have fallen? Whats the remedy for this political malady?
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by mbulela: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
Gbawe:

What is your biz?
It is an in house matter and would be resolved as a family affair.
PDPD is one and they will present a united front in the end.
All that matters is that Uduaghan is loyal to the president and that Mr. President deals with the matter using his legendary wisdom and tact. tongue
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
I refuse to be a part of the a s s licking jonathan supporting crew who are so blinded while the misgivings of GEJ are obvious and so plain for many to see. Please be advised that Jonathan and neither of the other presidential aspirants have the will or integrity to sort out our problems most especially corruption. In a more sane environment the president of a country will make enough efforts to distance themselves from election riggers and not doing the opposite by receiving them in the state house anyway what do you expect from a man that regularly welcomes mend terrorist into the house for catch up chat

No one is telling you to lick anyone's ass, this is politics you thread carefully, even countries do that wasn't Osama bin laden a terrorist to Moscow but he was supplied arms by Washington when it pleased them now the table has turned, wasn't Saddam with biological weapons but it suited Washington to arm him to fight Iran, you guys just sit and yan most of you don't even vote, you don't even know who your councillors are yet you want change, Politics is too serious to be left only for politicians, what environment is sane, didn't bush rig in florida I'm not saying rigging is justified, do you know how much the republicans spent to win the mid term election so they could change demographies of some states, if Uduaghan is a looter someone should take him up not the president, if the president does that everyone would scream that he is using EFCC to pursue his opponents, there's EFCC for goodness sake you have proof take it to them, you feel Uduaghan is an election rigger we have the law courts take it there, I am not saying Uduaghan is a saint I believe he is rotten and corrupt but until proven by a law court you have nothing to hold on to than your thoughts.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by monkeyleg: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Blacksta,

I support your views. GEJ need top show that he means business and is prepared to clean up politics. I total disagree with people who suggest this is a party issue. If Uduaghan lied, cheated and used all sorts of neforious means to occupy govenment house for 3yrs, then he is sgubject to a criminal investigating and should be looked into. The party must distance itself from this well established rigger and political cheat.

I refer you to hthe case of a British MP, who was kicked out because it was found he used lies in his election campaign. The courts kicked him out, and his party swiftly disowned him and kicked him out. Now a new election will be run soon, and I doubt the guy is going to me allowed to run.

Guys, this is what disheartens me about our country. There is an obvious wrong here, but we as a people are quite happy to make excuses for this cheat. If we are serious about clenaing up our act as a people, then all hand must be on deck, we must see wrong and call it so
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
I support your views. GEJ need top show that he means business and is prepared to clean up politics. I total disagree with people who suggest this is a party issue. If Uduaghan lied, cheated and used all sorts of neforious means to occupy govenment house for 3yrs, then he is sgubject to a criminal investigating and should be looked into. The party must distance itself from this well established rigger and political cheat.

I refer you to hthe case of a British MP, who was kicked out because it was found he used lies in his election campaign. The courts kicked him out, and his party swiftly disowned him and kicked him out. Now a new election will be run soon, and I doubt the guy is going to me allowed to run.

Guys, this is what disheartens me about our country. There is an obvious wrong here, but we as a people are quite happy to make excuses for this cheat. If we are serious about clenaing up our act as a people, then all hand must be on deck, we must see wrong and call it so

Now your coming, it wasn't the head of his party that kicked him out first, it was the courts before his party disowned him by that singular action of the court. so lets put the horse before the cart here, let him be taken to the courts, proved that he is an election rigger and is a crime before being discarded, and Jonathan can't discard him even if the courts find him guilty but his party that would do that.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by monkeyleg: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2010
@babasoty,

What are you saying. Did the courts not find that there was no election in Delta state. Was it not a proven case that Uduaghan and Ibori cheated thier way to governement house? what can be more shameful than that. Listen we all have to stop this unhelpful habit of putting gloss over a very bad thing. Uduaghan had not legitimate right to be in governemt house. Now my worry is that he has unlawfully held that position for years, giving him access to unprecedented amount of state funds, which if an audit is properly carried out will find unbeliveable corruption. The state accounts must be audited, and I will be pushing hard for that
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
@monkeyleg

Did the courts say he should be jailed, was he taken to court for a criminal case against him as a person as an election rigger or a case of an election being rigged in his favour, look i'm not justifying his action but right now there is no law to prosecute this kind of activities, unless we as citizens challenge it in court or force it in the electoral bill we would still be experiencing this kind of behaviours from riggers.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by chosen04(f): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
I foresee ''war'' made in ASO ROCK breaking out between CLARKE AND his adopted political undemocratic son, JEGA. Is JEGA's house about to get divided?.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
But why is there no consequence for rigging?

Why is PDP trying to field a candidate that has been found by the courts to be a beneficiary of rigging in a re-run election?

Why is the opposition not openly criticising the PDP for trying to do this?

Nigerian politics is a waste of time.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
babasoty:

@monkeyleg

Did the courts say he should be jailed, was he taken to court for a criminal case against him as a person as an election rigger or a case of an election being rigged in his favour, look i'm not justifying his action but right now there is no law to prosecute this kind of activities, unless we as citizens challenge it in court or force it in the electoral bill we would still be experiencing this kind of behaviours from riggers.

Labour suspends Woolas after ruling

(UKPA) – 6 days ago

Former immigration minister Phil Woolas has been suspended from the Labour Party after an election court found he made false statements about an opponent in May's general election.

Deputy leader Harriet Harman said it was "no part of Labour's politics to try to win elections by telling lies" and the party said it would not support any appeal.

The Labour MP was stripped of his seat and barred from the Commons for three years under the ruling - the first of its kind in 99 years - but said he would seek a judicial review.

Experts said the verdict was a "serious warning" to all politicians that would change the way future election campaigns were fought.

Ms Harman, who is also party chair, said: "The court has found that Phil Woolas said things that he knew were untrue during his election campaign.

"It is no part of Labour's politics to try to win elections by telling lies. We believe in good community relations - in fact that is central to our politics - and Phil Woolas has been suspended from the Labour Party. The legal precedent set by this court judgment raises complex issues, including the dividing line between justified political debate and unacceptable remarks. This is an issue for all political parties, and Labour will ask the Electoral Commission to look at this."

Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg welcomed the judgment as a victory for "common sense" and "clean politics".

Mr Woolas announced after the judgment that he would seek judicial review of the decision, But a Labour spokesman said the party "will not be supporting any review or appeal".

The specially-convened election court had heard that Mr Woolas stirred up racial tensions in a desperate bid to retain his seat in Oldham East and Saddleworth.

Liberal Democrat candidate Elwyn Watkins mounted the rare legal challenge over the statements made in a pamphlet and two mock newspapers distributed in the final stages of the election. Mr Woolas won on May 6 by just 103 votes. A fresh election will now be held for the seat.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jjqyDzF3xTX8HEHARSscwmBxplIg?docId=N0180221288956652586A
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

That is what responsible political parties do.

PDP is irresponsible and do not even care to pretend.

If every single common sense rule or law on how a Political Party should discipline its members have to be written into the electoral act, the whole of Delta State will not even contain the Library where such Law Document will be stored.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by monkeyleg: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Mikeansy,

Thanks you very much my brother. We Nigerians continue to be the biggest problem our country faces. There is no way that Uduaghan should be allowed to walk around freely after occupying such and important post fraudulently. The Courts have said his election was a fraud. My prayer is that Nigerians now have a wonderful opportunity to set the scene for 2011. We must not take this lying down. Ibori and his brother have deceived the good people of Delta, and we now have an excellent opportunity (with imunity gone), to sqaure up to Uduaghan. Oga GEJ should really be distancing himself from this bad smell
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by monkeyleg: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Mikeansy,

But these are the stark choices Nigerians have to make. I have often argued here that change does not come from passive politics, Nigerians cannot be politically lazy and expect the change the so depesperately seek to fall from the sky, we need to get up, feel part of it and get involved. Any right thinking Deltan would have felt insensed at the way Ibori and his brother ran affairs in the last 11yrs, it has been shear horror.

If PDP chooses to continue on this path, then Delta state citizens have an excellent opportunity to throw them out, and make a clear case that it will not be business as usual
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
Former immigration minister Phil Woolas has been suspended from the Labour Party after an election court[b] found he made false statements about an opponent in May's general election[/b].

Deputy leader Harriet Harman said it was "no part of Labour's politics to try to win elections by telling lies" and the party said it would not support any appeal.

The Labour MP was stripped of his seat and barred from the Commons for three years under the ruling - the first of its kind in 99 years - but said he would seek a judicial review.

Experts said the verdict was a "serious warning" to all politicians that would change the way future election campaigns were fought.

Ms Harman, who is also party chair, said: "The court has found that Phil Woolas said things that he knew were untrue during his election campaign.

"It is no part of Labour's politics to try to win elections by telling lies. We believe in good community relations - in fact that is central to our politics - and Phil Woolas has been suspended from the Labour Party. The legal precedent set by this court judgment raises complex issues, including the dividing line between justified political debate and unacceptable remarks. This is an issue for all political parties, and Labour will ask the Electoral Commission to look at this."

Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg welcomed the judgment as a victory for "common sense" and "clean politics".

Mr Woolas announced after the judgment that he would seek judicial review of the decision, But a Labour spokesman said the party "will not be supporting any review or appeal".

The specially-convened election court had heard that Mr Woolas stirred up racial tensions in a desperate bid to retain his seat in Oldham East and Saddleworth.

Liberal Democrat candidate Elwyn Watkins mounted the rare legal challenge over the statements made in a pamphlet and two mock newspapers distributed in the final stages of the election. Mr Woolas won on May 6 by just 103 votes. A fresh election will now be held for the seat.

My bro please again like I said earlier I don't justify election rigging, but as you can see in what you posted here his case was slandering an opponent, which I believe in the UK they have a law against malicious slander or character defamation, that is quite different from what we have here, and secondly this case is in a law court not an election appeal court like the case of Uduaghan, the election appeal is set for election purposes not criminal prosecution.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by monkeyleg: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Babastoy,

The case was acutally dismissed because he used false information during his election campaign which some suggest might have influenced the out come. He was not actually kicked out for defirmation of character charges.

It is not different from our case, in that Uduaghan and Ibori used false and fraudulent means to gain entrance to govenment house. There was no election in Delta state. the elections were highly questionable, and the fact that Uduaghan knowingly and fraudulently took oath of office deceptively in my opinion there is a good case against.

I think

1: he must be barred
2: The state finances must be auditted and soon as possible
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
@monkeyleg

Uduaghan's case was in an election tribunal set up to give judgement in election matters, it doesn't have the powers to prosecute criminal acts, that's the difference, it's left for concerned Deltans with proof to approach EFCC and get him investigated cus right now he is just an ordinary citizen and has no immunity and it is also left for the present governor to set up a probe if he does feel so and also its left for individuals any individual to take him to court right now and try to prove a prima facie for corruption against him, PDP can't even change him now because even if you say the primaries were rigged and he was forced in he wasn't substituted and INEC recognised him as the winner of the PDP primaries.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
Also

The reason I posted that case is not to compare the enormity of Uduaghan's case to Phil Woolas

I am only comparing the reaction of a responsible political party to that of a PDP that simply care less on what Nigerians think or how we feel.

The court has rule that PDP won elections through fraudulent means, we have a PDP Government in Abuja claiming to want to reform elections and Politics but yet will not purnish those within their ranks guilty of rigging elections.

After the ruling which is a shameful indictment of the PDP, what the NWC should have done is to hold the party leader in the State responsible by either sanctioning Uduaghan or throwing open its nomination for who the flag bearer in Delta will be since Uduaghan has been found to have won by dishonest means.

But to field Uduaghan straight away without consequences simply show that Jonathan's claim to electoral reform is a charade.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
Uduaghan: Falana expresses suprise over court’s failure to invoke section 149 of Electoral Act

News Nov 12, 2010 By Samuel Oyadongha
Yenagoa — Lagos Lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana, yesterday, expressed dismay over the failure of the court to invoke section 149 of the 2006 Electoral Act on persons found wanting in the conduct of elections in the country.

The human rights lawyer in an interview in Yenagoa against the backdrop of the nullification of the election of Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan said the invocation of section 149 of the Electoral Act would have helped check the pervasive electoral fraud in the land.

Specifically, he noted with dismay the position of the Court of Appeal for allowing the sacked governor to take part in the fresh polls to be conducted in the next 90 days.

Falana also urged the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, and other concerned citizens of Delta State to head back to the Court of Appeal asking for variation of the order of the court on account of the cost implication on the state in conducting two elections in less than two months.

Citing Section 149 of 2006 of Electoral Act which allows the judiciary or the tribunal to recommend the prosecution of those found wanting in the conduct of the election, he lamented that no court in the country has invoked this all important provision to serve as deterrent to others.

Lamenting the reluctance of the court to invoke the relevant section to punish offenders he said, “Dr. Uduaghan and their collaborators have been allowed to go scot-free. In fact to worsen matters, to complicate illegality, the court has curiously allowed him to take part in another election. What lesson are we teaching?

That it pays to be fraudulent?

“If the argument of the proponent of tenure elongation is to be followed, it then means that if Dr. Uduaghan wins re-run election, he will spend seven and half years in office that could never have been the position of the law.

“The law does not reward fraud or immorality or illegality. As a matter of fact, the law punishes criminality or illegality. Unfortunately, this time around, the law has been silent in that area.”

He said since general election would be held nationwide in 2011, it would have been proper for the court to extend the tenure of the Acting Governor till April next year.

Said he: “Another problem I have with the ruling is that, it is going to be wasteful and too costly to run two governorship elections between now and April next year in that state because if Dr. Uduaghan wins again, his tenure will end in May 2011.”

“In other words, there have to be fresh election in that state next year, like other parts of the country. For this reason one will like to advise INEC and other concerned people in Delta State to head back to the Court of Appeal to ask for variation of the court order, so that the tenure of the Acting Governor, the Speaker can be extended to April to allow one election.”

Culled from Vanguard
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
Now to be honest is that the responsibility of Jonathan or the PDP, does he have the right to sanction any party man, nope he doesn't, the president doesn't even have the right to use EFCC to clamp down on anyone, Blames should be laid squarely at the feet of those responsible, everything shouldn't be heaped on the president.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2010
babasoty:

Now to be honest is that the responsibility of Jonathan or the PDP, does he have the right to sanction any party man, nope he doesn't, the president doesn't even have the right to use EFCC to clamp down on anyone, Blames should be laid squarely at the feet of those responsible, everything shouldn't be heaped on the president.

PDP as a party have a duty to sanction their members who steal the people's votes and it is down to the leaders of PDP to initiate that process and the last time I checked Jonathan is the party leader. It does not have to be a unilateral action by the President, but instead of endorsing Uduaghan for re-election may be the President of Nigeria should have done more to express regret that a court of law has just indicted a party he leads of stealing the people's mandate.

Also for the records, stealing the people's mandate is more of a criminal offense than falsely attacking your political opponent.
Re: Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
bunch of jokers

wake up and smell the fresh air angry angry angry
mbulela:

What is your biz?
It is an in house matter and would be resolved as a family affair.
PDPD is one and they will present a united front in the end.
All that matters is that Uduaghan is loyal to the president and that Mr. President deals with the matter using his legendary wisdom and tact. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Senate Money Laundering Investigations: Jennifer Atiku Plans To Flee Dubai / PDP: Nigeria's Only True Democratic Party! / Oshiomhole Seeks New Revenue Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.