Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,809 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos (22097 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 / What Is The Role Of Policemen At Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Ymodulus: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2010
There men must be Yoruba's. I know it
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Ymodulus: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2010
rasputinn:

[size=14pt]Frank Mba,oya come and defend these ones[/size]
idiot dont you ever get it? The nigerian police is a corrupt agency
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2010
blueheart:

[s]some yoruba 'baba' must have used d fighting amongst themselves kind of 'juju' on them. Believe me
[/s]
person !
Ymodulus:

Another psycho on the loose !
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2010
Ymodulus:

Your location says ''yoruba are illiterates and i know it'',yet you can't construct a simple sentence.you must be ibo !
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by PastorOla1: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2010
Na wa 4 MOPOL!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Ymodulus: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

person !Another psycho on the loose !
you the psycho
~Bluetooth:

Your location says ''yoruba are illiterates and i know it'',yet you can't construct a simple sentence.you must be ibo !
thats what we call typographical error. Well let me dont bother replying you on that because yoruba's dont know what that means.
Now to the bolded quote. Am not an igbo man and never will i. But with no doubt they are better than the Yoruba's.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Ymodulus: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2010
guddsid:

@bluetooth and ymodolus don't turn this into a tribal thing ,they are not the "Yoruba police" they are the "Nigerian police" stick to the topic . . . they might look yoruba but you can't actually tell because  we don't have any of their names and even if they are yoruba's they are working  for the Nigerian police . Leave it at that , They could be yoruba or igbo or NDns or Hausa who knows . . . who cares 
we sticking to the topic. 
Now to the second bolded.  It can't be NigerDELTAN  never. NDns can't be such silly.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2010
Ymodulus:

you the psycho thats what we call typographical error. Well let me dont bother replying you on that because yoruba's dont know what that means.
Now to the bolded quote. Am not an igbo man and never will i. But with no doubt they are better than the Yoruba's.
A realist choosing ibo over yoruba ? Lwkmd !
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by wenna4: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2010
if i come back to this wicked world, i will chose NIGERIA. it s a country where u free to do anything and go free. the Prime minister of England said Nigeria is a country where no water ,no light ,no road and yet people will pay for it and nobody will complain. The drama is the one of thin in 9ja. Afterall wowen fight in house assembly.May God help us
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by opabukun(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2010
Ymodulus:

SONOFAB*TCH!!!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Ymodulus: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

A realist choosing ibo over yoruba ? Lwkmd !
i laugh at you in swahili. If you are deceived or your mentality of thinking is Yoruba's are better off the Igbo's then am sorry but you need to be lectured.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by OmoTier1(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2010
Haven read all the comments posted so far, it strikes me that only about 5 or 6 postings made effort to look at those pictures objectively whilest not letting their sense of reasoning to be beclouded.

One thing I know for sure is that majority of you making nonsensical comments about the picture and the NPF in general are no way better and most of you are even worse than those most officers of the NPF.

While I have several reservations about the NPF, however as I examined those pictures, I am left wondering as to why the two of the officers appeared to be wel dressed, armed and look more like the elite Mobile Police Force, while the other that was being wrestled to the ground looks more like an impostor.

As for the reporter, typical of the new generation journalist that write reports on "hearsay" and "them say". One would have expected that the Journalist would have gone further to unearth more information about these officers and from where they were deployed. The Journalist leaves one wondering who is more dangerous: is it the NPF officers fighting or the Journalist that engage in half baked Journalism dissiminating half truths; leaving readers with inconclusive reports.

Finally, in my own candid opinion, these two groups are worst than NPF officers:
1. Nigerian Bankers especially the staff at the counter and the backroom staff that are directly involved with customers accounts. These are "white class" criminals
2. Civil Servants in government owned sensitive establishment. They are a bunch of disgruntled element who see dignity and sincerity as an enemy.These are criminals of the "dark ages"
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2010
The Name EGUNJE na which language, see what you ppl have done to our Nigerian police, , I lived most of my life in yoruba land, i know what they can do, this fighting skill can only be exhibited by a YORUBA MAN, ahh ma kpa yi
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by FBS: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2010
@topic
Lord have mercy! shocked
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2010
Ymodulus:

i laugh at you in swahili. If you are deceived or your mentality of thinking is Yoruba's are better off the Igbo's then am sorry but you need to be lectured.  
Honestly,you are not making any sense to me .now go back to bed !
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by OmoTier1(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2010
kayci_d77:

The Name EGUNJE na which language, see what you ppl have done to our Nigerian police, , I lived most of my life in yoruba land, i know what they can do, this fighting skill can only be exhibited by a YORUBA MAN, ahh ma kpa yi

Very stupid and daft comments to make. Your generation can not see beyond tribal bigotry and the likes. I am not a yoruba but I think I am right so say that the lack of professionalism in our institutions, hence the NPF alike has nothing to do with tribes. We as a nation must accept that there is a standard expected of us when we go about our civic duties and that regardless of where we were told we are from or where we were born.

No tribe in Nigeria can claim to be a saint! Hence we will be deceiving ourselves if we bring tribal sentiments into issues that bothers on our collective refusal to accept our failings as a people and the need to trace our steps backwards and try to imbibe the spirit of doing what is right eve when it does not favour us or our friends, families and tribes men.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Ymodulus: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

Very silly and daft comments to make. Your generation can not see beyond tribal bigotry and the likes. I am not a yoruba but I think I am right so say that the lack of professionalism in our institutions, hence the NPF alike has nothing to do with tribes. We as a nation must accept that there is a standard expected of us when we go about our civic duties and that regardless of where we were told we are from or where we were born.

No tribe in Nigeria can claim to be a saint! Hence we will be deceiving ourselves if we bring tribal sentiments into issues that bothers on our collective refusal to accept our failings as a people and the need to trace our steps backwards and try to imbibe the spirit of doing what is right eve when it does not favour us or our friends, families and tribes men.
my friend will you go and sit down. This is  my problem with the Nigerian goverment they allow  Retards like you use the net
kayci_d77:

The Name EGUNJE na which language,  see what you ppl have done to our Nigerian police, ,  I lived most of my life in yoruba land, i know what they can do,  this fighting skill can only be exhibited by a YORUBA MAN, ahh ma kpa yi
your sense correct
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by OmoTier1(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2010
Ymodulus:

my friend will you go and sit down. This is my problem with the Nigerian goverment they allow Retards like you use the net your sense correct

May I advise you to go back and read most of my post on NL. I do not trade tackles with ingrates and you would not be the first, hence I this is not a reply to your self esteemed stupidity rather I am only bring to your knowledge that not all in NL are bigots like you are and I would I would stop to pay attention to what you may have to say.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by oderemo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2010
the village idiot is displaying stupidity of the highest order to the chagrin of everyone again.
The point of education is lost on some slowpoke.
Damn.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by OCCULTIST(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
this is good news,no one is above fighting
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by fASHiam(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2010
All this because of N20,

Check out stuffs like phones, electronics and more from the below link;
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2010
Who ever brings in Tribe into this is a f.o.o.l of the highest order.

It's disheartening that our NPF will result to this. That is if three of them are police officers.

Else more grease to the elbows of the two with their belt on!

It's too bad, after a day, we have not yet gotten details about the issue, means our journalists are poorly trained!

Lastly, take it or leave it, NPF is a disorderly organization, the issue would have been resolved better, without endangering the life of passers by!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by boodee: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2010
The MOPOL without shoes cant be an impostor because if he was he would'nt have the guts to wrestle with the other guys, he would have been on his knees begging or lying down battered!!!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by imasadiq: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2010
winkAm sure a naira note is at the middle of the fraca.dead presidents still causing troble even in death cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Bomi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2010
I pity dem! Of course they will be dismissed unless they know one senator or one dishonourable man in Abuja.
I pity them while thier mate were making good money in other vocation "igbehin loye oloku ada"
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by iaabc(f): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2010
Donpuzo:

Who ever brings in Tribe into this is a f.o.o.l of the highest order.

It's disheartening that our NPF will result to this. That is if three of them are police officers.

Else more grease to the elbows of the two with their belt on!

It's too bad, after a day, we have not yet gotten details about the issue, means our journalists are poorly trained!

Lastly, take it or leave it, NPF is a disorderly organization, the issue would have been resolved better, without endangering the life of passers by!

Even if the third guy was an impostor there must have been a far better way of arresting him other than engaging in a public brawl with their uniforms on!
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2010
@iaabc. That was why i made the last paragraph:

Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by Ifygurl: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2010
What's the big deal on this?
What disgrace is this bringing to Nigeria?
Aren't police human beings?
Of course they fight, every police in the world fights.
Most likely those two men had a misunderstanding and they fought (which we all do).
It's seen, not just in Nigeria, but other nations as well.
Nigeria is the only country in this world that will take a picture of it and post it all over the internet.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by iaabc(f): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2010
Donpuzo:

@iaabc. That was why i made the last paragraph:

i agree with u.
Ifygurl:

What's the big deal on this?
What disgrace is this bringing to Nigeria?
Aren't police human beings?
Of course they fight, every police in the world fights.
Most likely those two men had a misunderstanding and they fought (which we all do).
It's seen, not just in Nigeria, but other nations as well.
Nigeria is the only country in this world that will take a picture of it and post it all over the internet.

They endangered the lives of innocent citizens who they are vested with protecting. That is wrong in any part of the world.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by question(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2010
what a beautiful way of rebranding 9ija. Bt y nt.wen even retired highway robbers n agbero re also bn recruited in the force witout screening or any level of aducation at all.what u guys expect.
Re: Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos by question(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2010
Cause of fight: how to share N20 into 3 equal parts.
Option 1: N6/N7/N7 and one of mopol no gree,  Hence fight start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Paid Herdsman N10m – Ortom / Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah / Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.