Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,861 members, 7,972,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:07 AM

Are You Path Of Feeding The Nation Or Path Of Depending On The Nation. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You Path Of Feeding The Nation Or Path Of Depending On The Nation. (213 Views)

Reduce Cost Of Feeding In Poultry/animal Husbandry / Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers / Reduce Your Pigs Cost Of Feeding By More Than 40% With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Path Of Feeding The Nation Or Path Of Depending On The Nation. by Joshua24fish: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
From the real point view "Agriculture" have contributed as major and minor investment, source of income and provision of food to the world,country,family, individual. Therefore, Are you path of feeding the nation or path of depending on the nation. In summary I'm discuss about fish hatching my question is that why many Hatchers fails in the business. But with my experience and observation I found "one hidden secret in fish hatching"which I will like to share with you. A hatcher should not buy Brood stock from brood stock keepers because in most case they will tell that their Brood brood are well fed, well change water and is a good breed stocked. Please for you to excel, Brood stock required others source to add to the egg (fecundity). Above it all in any adversity the solution gives you ability to face another one.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale In Tons. Rice Paddy, Palm Kennel Nuts, Soya Beans Seed Should Etc. / Cashew Nut Wholesale / Cocoa Beans Seller Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.