Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger (28794 Views)

Court Remands 23-Year-Old Man in Prison For Stealing Biscuits / I Have Been Doing It For Weeks-Man Caught Stealing Biscuits And Drinks In Lekki / Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by DonBenny77(m): 3:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Hunger in the land, most people are cooperate beggars in the streets of PH.
Now it's a norm for a well dressed person to shamelessly walk up to you complaining of hunger and how you shouldn't give him money but just buy him food.
Really really bad
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27am On Oct 29, 2019
DonBenny77:
Hunger in the land, most people are cooperate beggars in the streets of PH.
Now it's a norm for a well dressed person to shamelessly walk up to you complaining of hunger and how you shouldn't give him money but just buy him food.
Really really bad

kidneystones:
Nigeria z a failed country ....

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria is doomed. Billions budgeted for feeding while many on the streets are hungry.
I have lost count of the number of times strangers on the street have begged me to buy them food
I know very soon there will be a revolution in this zoo.make buhari lock sowore very well but e no go stop the revolution wey dey come.
Hunger wey dey naija ah i swear e never reach this level b4.

you will be surprised to know how many thousands are doing exactly the same thing in all the best cities in this world.... (NY, LA, Miami, Paris, London, Milan, Madrid etc). go for a stroll in LA's Skid Row, you will cherish the little you had in Nigeria. I swear!

here is a present for you below (this is right in the center of one of the top cities i mentioned):

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by amuwo1980: 3:44am On Oct 29, 2019
This guy have not eaten for 2 days , damn this is tearing me up, my people are suffering
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by player007(m): 4:21am On Oct 29, 2019
GistMore2:
A 25-year-old plumber Destiny Asuquo, has blamed hunger after he was arrested for breaking into a store in Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, the Rivers State, to steal biscuits, sausage roll and soft drinks.

Asuquo, from Akwa-Ibom state, was arrested by a vigilante group in Rumuodara Community, last Thursday after he broke into the provision shop to steal.

On interrogation, the suspect who said he is a plumber claimed he has not eaten for two days and has been hoping to get a job, but to no avail.

He claimed he was forced to break into the shop to eat something to save his life, having suffered chronic attack of ulcer for two nights.

The suspect has been handed over to Okporo Police station in Rumuodara for investigation and prosecution.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/man-arrested-in-port-harcourt-for-stealing-biscuits-soft-drinks-blames-hunger

He should have begged for it instead.
I pray whoever judges his case is kind hearted.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by givemepvssy(m): 4:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Abeg Make una Set the guy free oo.. honestly hunger dey this country. �
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by lasheun: 5:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Bros. .
You no dey hunger too, why you nova bust your neighbors room to steal food??.
Na lazy fine bio be dis one jor..
He can not sell pure water but still soft drinks.
If you hear some people hunger stories ehn, you go fooor and yet den nova turn thieves.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by frozen70g(f): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Hunger is bad, it can push a man to behave silly
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2019
MaziRidwan:
I wish God could send me a helper. NYSC camp is next week and I'm yet to get basic stuffs needed as I'm financially stranded. Things like this makes you depressed despite all your effort.

Life after camp is not as easy as it seems. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Mhiky:

Trebor

I disagree, eyes wey sabi* go decipher.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by 9iceprince(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Buhari administration na serious headache for wailers...If na good news from Rivers State, wailers would have kill Wike with praises but when otherwise Buhari will take d blame.....
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Fallenhunter: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Arresting people for stealing food is ridiculous. The man was starving, it's a small quantity of food. Let him have the food and set him free.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by mechanics(m): 7:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Eyah, it's a matter of someone paying for what he stole and caution him not to steal no more.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Anoda BBQ spotted, how do you know his into sport betting or a gullible Ronaldo/Messi fanatic, the OP never mentioned such you invented it
sreamsense:
When they use all their life time chasing after ronado and messi who do not know they exist, betting all their active life span on sport betting and dance away all their destinies in useless entertainment, they then become useless to themselves and societies. Is it not even better to beg for food and money rather than stealing? Poverty is not an excuse to engage in crime or stealing. There are many in worse conditions but never engange in stealing. Carry your cross alone!
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2019
sreamsense:
When they use all their life time chasing after ronado and messi who do not know they exist, betting all their active life span on sport betting and dance away all their destinies in useless entertainment, they then become useless to themselves and societies. Is it not even better to beg for food and money rather than stealing? Poverty is not an excuse to engage in crime or stealing. There are many in worse conditions but never engange in stealing. Carry your cross alone!

Do you know this guy before....

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by DonBenny77(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you will be surprised to know how many thousands are doing exactly the same thing in all the best cities in this world.... (NY, LA, Miami, Paris, London, Milan, Madrid etc). go for a stroll in LA's Skid Row, you will cherish the little you had in Nigeria. I swear!

here is a present for you below (this is right in the center of one of the top cities i mentioned):
It has never been like this in my city. Stop making excuses I am not talking about poor and homeless they are everywhere. I'm talking about a well groomed and dressed young man swallowing his pride walking into a bar filled with people moving table by table asking for a plate of food.... I see stuffs like this everyday now.
There is hunger in this land like never before....

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Arthur02(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2019
You will still see some useless mob that are also hungry trying to beat him for stealing.
I just hope mobs didn't beat him because there are people that go away with our billions on daily basis and we still hail them.
See what the Dullard in Aso-Rock has reduced us to in this country.
Hunger everywhere and FG still claim there is no hunger in Nigeria because there is plenty of Food in the country.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Arthur02(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2019
DonBenny77:

It has never been like this in my city. Stop making excuses I am not talking about poor and homeless they are everywhere. I'm talking about a well groomed and dressed young man swallowing his pride walking into a bar filled with people moving table by table asking for a plate of food.... I see stuffs like this everyday now.

seriously there hunger in Nigeria, no money no food.
But our Dullard still claim his doing well and he has changed this country within the last 4 years.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Acidosis(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Better to beg than steal. Stealing of any kind should never be justified. Na small thief dey turn big thief.

A grown ass man (not handicapped) shouldn't be seen stealing biscuits and coke.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Acidosis(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2019
sreamsense:

True. Beggars are everywhere on the street. He should go join them. How will someone hustle hard to set up a business, then allow a bastard in the name of hunger ruin his/her efforts?

If he wan steal, he should go to the Nigerian Army headquarters or take a walk to Aso Rock.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by blacq2009(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
With the quantity of items he stole, his story is plausible. They should give him something to eat and go home with pending when he gets a job.

He's so cute, BTW.
This your comment go please local man than you grabbing his balls sef. �
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by CaptainMitch: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Where is Biacan?
lefulefu:
instead of them to feed him they are arresting him
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by blacq2009(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2019
He is a HungryNigerian
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by jamesfadairo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
sreamsense:

Hmmm,I dont support stealing too, but I pray that may you never lose your wonders. Some hardworking people can still be unfortunate
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by jamesfadairo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
player007:

He should have begged for it instead.
I pray whoever judges his case is kind hearted.
Amen o, He might have begged and turned down, this is Nigeria
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Kcgeology: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
If what was paraded was all that was stolen, i suggest they release him.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Where is Biacan?
i havent seen her o.its like she is off nairaland or maybe she don change moniker.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by wickedtuna: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
With the quantity of items he stole, his story is plausible. They should give him something to eat and go home with pending when he gets a job.

He's so cute, BTW.
But why him con steal cigar na
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by inyenejo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abeg free him oooo na buharigg cause am, apcshit have looted Naija dry.
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by Kingkzee(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Abeg make una no kill am, na hunger
Re: Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
DonBenny77:

nobody should reward THEFT....because if you do then any hungry bastard in the street will start stealing. many are hungry and go into pure water biz, the lazy ones prefer to steal or go spend their last kobo in bet9ja. giving food to a thief AFTER he has been caught, will never solve anything, far from it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Armed Robbers Arrested By Oyo State Police & Weapons Recovered / Hassana Sale: Man Locks Up Sister For Two Years In Kaduna / Lady Stabs Married Boyfriend To Death In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.