Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

10th Month Of The Year: What Are You Thankful For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10th Month Of The Year: What Are You Thankful For? (1089 Views)

I Plan Driving Home For New Year, What's Your Advice? / I Have Not Had Sex This Year..what About You? / What If All Men Go On Sex-strike For One Year What Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th Month Of The Year: What Are You Thankful For? by Charis15(f): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Whether you want to sin or not, i just want us to be friends

Friends?
Not bad.
Re: 10th Month Of The Year: What Are You Thankful For? by Eroms4life17(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Charis15:

Friends?
Not bad.
Baby girl why are you on the defensive? I want absolutely nothing from you. Or are u married?
Re: 10th Month Of The Year: What Are You Thankful For? by LONEER(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2019
this has really been the worst year of my life so far
have lost so much this year that's it making me so weak. all my hard work this year nothing to show Forth ,lost everything . I just want this year to end quick so I can get my life back together
so many mistakes so many lessons learning in a very hard way oh God help me
Re: 10th Month Of The Year: What Are You Thankful For? by Mood11: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2019
LONEER:
this has really been the worst year of my life so far
have lost so much this year that's it making me so weak. all my hard work this year nothing to show Forth ,lost everything . I just want this year to end quick so I can get my life back together
so many mistakes so many lessons learning in a very hard way oh God help me

So sorry about that. I pray the lines will fall into pleasant places for you. Be strong
Re: 10th Month Of The Year: What Are You Thankful For? by LONEER(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Mood11:

So sorry about that. I pray the lines will fall into pleasant places for you. Be strong

I pray and hope so cause pains and regret have become my daily routine can't help but hate my life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Receive Rent Advance And Pay Monthly! / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Accepts (video) / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.