Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals (85134 Views)

Trump Impeachment Latest: US President Reveals What He Might Do / President Reveals Those Behind Attempt To Kill Him / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by clems88(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2019
That doggy deserve a medal and statue grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by orunmila144: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2019
imam07:
smoking weed is normal to d ear of every one. U dey sniff weed with powder pepper. Ur brain has turned to brame so u dont know what u are saying again
if i slap you ehn
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by blowjohn(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Even after this laudable feat, the president Trump was still cheered at and booed at during a football game on Sunday. The standards are so high in these countries that failure is not at all tolerated.

In Nigeria we have leaders that continuously shït now faces and we do nothing about them. Some of us even defend them.

I don't really know what Americans and even Britons want!
They are more concerned about Trumps racist tendencies than the good works he's doing.
Same goes to Britain. They removed a lady because of brexit and now they are still on the brexit issue with the new guy. WTF!
I watched a video on YouTube where Obama went out of the White House to get snacks whilst taking pictures and shaking hands with people.
A lady commented that Obama may not have been one of the best president America has had, but that he was one perhaps the most charismatic and loved!
WTF! Charisma over success?
These people are crazy I tell u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by simpleseyi: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Jordan97:
So this dog is stronger and braver than the entire Nigerian Army?

Great News Factboyz

Biafran Army nko, can they kill cockroaches?
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by sayisayi(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Al Qaeda, al-shabhab, taliban, Hamas, Al nusra front, hizbul Mujahedeen, lakshar e-taiba, hayat tahir Al -al- sham are bigger boys
Even America dey fear to engage these boys one on one
Because those boys nor dey retreat and them nor dey surrender. Especially that Taliban

And i repeat you know nothing son
[/quote]

Excuse generator....kmt

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by DaddyMorenike: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You know nothing son
You know nothing about terrorism son
Our soldiers are trying
Terrorists are like hydra. When their head is cut off then expect another head as an outgrowth from different parts of the body instantly
Which means they are a movement
You can't put an end to terrorism. You can only reduce their activities

Even if you combine all military branches and forces from different part of the world still you can defeat terrorist

Al Qaeda, al-shabhab, taliban, Hamas, Al nusra front, hizbul Mujahedeen, lakshar e-taiba, hayat tahir Al -al- sham are bigger boys
Because those boys nor dey retreat and them nor dey surrender. Especially that Taliban

you just schooled Some1 sha.
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by henryobinna(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Bacteriologist:

I have been following their politics fairly. What I think is that trump policies have widened the gap between the rich and the poor so it's causing a lot of troubles as well as the immigration rules(kids at the border, the wall etc) that he's introduced.

So while it is normal for the democrats to play opposition politics the negative remarks from the crowd at the game wasn't at all politically motivated.
we could argue the negative remarks of the crowd back amd forth and definitely won't reach a consensus, as a result there's no need.

About the walls bro let's be honest, it's not the president's responsibility to help other countries' citizens live a better life. His responsibility and obligations is to Americans, fairly enough he has tried he has done a lot, like I said earlier the people from the other side won't acknowledge all or anything he's done even if a gun is pointed at them. The immigration laws have been there even during Obama's administration, I think Obama instituted some. The only difference is Trump is enforcing them, which in all honesty is a good thing. For example look at Nigeria's border closure.

He has his flaws but believe me if he were a Democrat... damn! he would have been painted as a God only second to Jesus christ. CNN and the rest left aligned media would have had everyone singing his praises.
Do you know he was once one of them? and even supported them with fundings...? And do you also know that all the opinions he holds now he's always held them even in the 80s before I was even born... He held them while he was a Democrat.
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by Rapuru14: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2019
iammo:
cool

For the first time Trump as done something courageous, i thought only Obama could kill bad guys.. people were already turning to Putin and Russia since US had become a useless talk and talk country... even South Korea are ready to cancel the multi million dollars US rocket/missile defense system

Childish
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by Akinh: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2019
How Many Of You Agree That This Dog Has Performed More Than Our Army Chief, { Borrowtai} Sorry Burutai
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by TemmyT002(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Jordan97:

Great News Factboyz

This is real low, bro
Real low
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by adedayourt(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Jordan97:

Great News Factboyz

Yes
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by slimjosh231(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You know nothing son
Our soldiers are trying
Terrorists are like hydra. When their head is cut off then expect another head as an outgrowth from different parts of the body instantly

Even if you combine all military branches and forces from different part of the world still you can defeat terrorist

Shut up. Stop displaying ignorance.
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by thundafire: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Can we borrow it cs Shekau has been killed every year in Nigeria maybe dey Dog can be our hero
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by judedwriter(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Andersonjr:
So you mean the dog actually captured and killed the leader? Wow!

Super dog grin
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by bmdmix: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2019
beamtopola:
That dog can kill Obama and buhari
u mean osama
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by lekhad: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
A dog in USA is obviously being more respected than a professor in Nigeria.

The day i noticed that In America, Family consist of father, mother, children and pets (esp dogs). I gave up thinking America is safe to stay for Nigerian �
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by gbagyiza: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You know nothing son
Our soldiers are trying

Because of those boys nor dey retreat and them nor dey surrender. Especially that Taliban

U can defeat terrorism bro. Terrorism is an ideology of certain people. Look at d names of those terrorist groups u mention above, doesn't it tell u that the world will be a better place if they stop been coward n embrace the truth. How on earth will somebody say, he is fighting for God while killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by runningriot: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Many see it as a fallen empire, others view it as a terrorist state, dozen see it as Sodom and Gomorrah and many more are liking it to wailers. But I see it as a symbol of authority, the Greenland of the world, the technological power of mother earth, Android, smart phones, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Wikipedia etc is her children, 40% of the economy of the world control by them, most technological military, cool households earning everybody wants to go by hook or by crook my respect increased for you when you made dogs terrorist hunters. I believe my country would have been like you or almost like you if not for having Shadow chasers as leaders, selfish and sycophants as political pilots. Never the less the hope of candle has not die #respect

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by udemzyudex(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You know nothing son
Our soldiers are trying

Bullsh1t ,tell them to come out face to face and engage this Army in a war.

The reason why terror will never end is because most of these 1st world country support it indirectly.

I'm sure you heard what Trump said,he didn't tell everyone because there might be a lick.
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by kevotek1000(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wow... Do you mean this dog can actually kill a Calabar man too?

Dog kill calabar man or calabar man kill dog.
Me I am familiar with calabar man kill dog.

Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by wickedtuna: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
aolawale025:
Great dog! Helping humans fight terror
na the real hushpuppi be this. Dog wey no dey show off cheesy
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by synticate: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You know nothing son
Our soldiers are trying

Al Qaeda, al-shabhab, taliban, Hamas, Al nusra front, hizbul Mu.......
shai, Religion of Piss.......

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
...a good dog doing its job efficiently...
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by sammhi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
henryobinna:
we could argue the negative remarks of the crowd back amd forth and definitely won't reach a consensus, as a result there's no need.

About the walls bro let's be honest, it's not the president's responsibility to help other countries' citizens live a better life. His responsibility and obligations is to Americans, fairly enough he has tried he has done a lot, like I said earlier the people from the other side won't acknowledge all or anything he's done even if a gun is pointed at them. The immigration laws have been there even during Obama's administration, I think Obama instituted some. The only difference is Trump is enforcing them, which in all honesty is a good thing. For example look at Nigeria's border closure.

He has his flaws but believe me if he were a Democrat... damn! he would have been painted as a God only second to Jesus christ. CNN and the rest left aligned media would have had everyone singing his praises.
Do you know he was once one of them? and even supported them with fundings...? And do you also know that all the opinions he holds now he's always held them even in the 80s before I was even born... He held them while he was a Democrat.
Trump sin is that he won't acknowledge LGBT, give funding for abortions and discriminate gays etc . That's his most cardinal sin
Second sin is that he is enforcing immigration laws
Third is that he is brute ..kind of agbero style .he gives no damn about anyone but what he wants to do
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
bmdmix:
u mean osama
Osama dear
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by RxSameer(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
RealMrNigerD:
This is not to say that what an american dog has achieved, some people on down here may never achieve up to in their lifetime, is it?
Anyway just here to hail my main man TRump. Best POTUS ever arguably and best president in the world today and CNN and all leftist media can eat this hero dogs shit for consolation. All you CNN brainwashed kids who dont have a mind of your own had better swallow your pride and join the band wagon of super worldchanging achievers. #KAG2020
Mr man no sentiment attached d best president is PUTIN
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by wirinet(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
PStacks:
Did the dog chase him into the tunnel before he exploded the explosive vest? Did the dog die with Baghdadi?
cos Trump said the Tunnel caved in as a result of the explosion.

was it the dog that killed him or he died from exploding a Vest?

2 storiess.
1 Trump.
It was the dog that told Trump that Al Baghdadi spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread.

It's a miracle that Al baghdadi was killed in the blast of the suicide vest at the end of a tunnel, his 3 children with him were also killed, but the dog that chased him into the tunnel ( the one that informed Trump of al baghdadi's last moments) only received minor injuries.
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by Kaymaxine(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You know nothing son
Our soldiers are trying

You should be called in for questioning.
You sound like an accomplice!!!
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Surely Trump deserves a second term!
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by SpartanJ: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You know nothing son
Our soldiers are trying

You make it sound as if terrorism cannot be defeated, I don't blame you Sir. That's basically what our leaders have made us to believe.

As long as there is corruption, lack of patriotism, lack of knowledge, low IQ guys, jobless youths, zero trust, extreme poverty, slavery and poor leadership. Terrorism will continue to thrive.

I served in Borno State hence I know why they accepted terrorism. Saw poverty at the highest levels. One army truck patrolling a distance as long as Lagos to Ibadan daily.

We just have to take the bold step as a nation to get out of this mess.

Seriously!
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by lawbereau(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You know nothing son
Our soldiers are trying

Terrorists and terrorism thrive as a result of politics of interest the world over, putting that aside as well as ignoring the rules of engagement, they will be obliterated never to return!!!
Re: Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals by Bonapart(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Even after this laudable feat, the president Trump was still cheered at and booed at during a football game on Sunday. The standards are so high in these countries that failure is not at all tolerated.

In Nigeria we have leaders that continuously shït now faces and we do nothing about them. Some of us even defend them.
mumu you know nothing at all. These are pathetic liberals like you making too much noise.

The silent majority will vote in Trump again come 2020. All you terrorists should beware

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.