Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

"The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim (2302 Views)

Man Filmed Rubbing Groin Against Lady's Rear In Crowded BRT Bus (video) / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim by Niflheim(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2019
FULL STORY:

He told the women that he was a massage therapist, or a doctor, or a reflexologist. More lies.

He claimed to be at the spa to treat an injured athlete.

He never breathed a whisper about his true identity: the superior of the Lebanese Maronite Order in Canada.

After chatting up the women in the spa’s pool and bath areas, he offered to massage away the tension in their necks and shoulders, but went much farther. And, when he was charged with assault and sexual assault, the judge had a hard time believing that, for once, El-Dahdouh was telling the truth.

El-Dahdouh, 46, of Montreal, testified that he had to conceal his identity because his church would punish him if it learned he was at a spa. He said he felt ashamed after lying to the women.

Then why, asked Judge Richard Laflamme of the Court of Quebec, did he go back to the same spa over and over again?

He called parts of El-Dahdouh’s testimony “preposterous.”
El-Dahdouh has now been convicted of one count of sexual assault and two of simple assault, against three different women, one of them just 17 years old. He was acquitted of sexually assaulting a fourth woman, also 17.

The assaults all happened in early 2016.

In one case, he approached two 17-year-olds who were friends. In the pool, he massaged the first one’s shoulders, then started moving down her back until she felt uncomfortable and moved away.

He then offered her friend a massage. This time [/b]he moved his hands down gradually until he was rubbing her buttocks and vulva at the same time.[b] She testified that she froze. At first she was trapped against the side wall of the pool, but after about a minute she was able to manoeuvre away from El-Dahdouh.......................................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:....................................................https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/priest-guilty-of-assault-and-sex-assault-at-nordik-spa

Re: "The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim by Carmit(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2019
He looks like a psychopath!

1 Like

Re: "The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim by skyblueking(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Why do we keep dainting the name of God?

2 Likes

Re: "The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
E be like say na to open a massage center go sweet ooo exp for a big city

1 Like

Re: "The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim by Opportuneke(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmm,

Only God can ascertain the TRUTH!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim by Marley147: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Niflheim:

FULL STORY:

He told the women that he was a massage therapist, or a doctor, or a reflexologist. More lies.

He claimed to be at the spa to treat an injured athlete.

He never breathed a whisper about his true identity: the superior of the Lebanese Maronite Order in Canada.

After chatting up the women in the spa’s pool and bath areas, he offered to massage away the tension in their necks and shoulders, but went much farther. And, when he was charged with assault and sexual assault, the judge had a hard time believing that, for once, El-Dahdouh was telling the truth.

El-Dahdouh, 46, of Montreal, testified that he had to conceal his identity because his church would punish him if it learned he was at a spa. He said he felt ashamed after lying to the women.

Then why, asked Judge Richard Laflamme of the Court of Quebec, did he go back to the same spa over and over again?

He called parts of El-Dahdouh’s testimony “preposterous.”
El-Dahdouh has now been convicted of one count of sexual assault and two of simple assault, against three different women, one of them just 17 years old. He was acquitted of sexually assaulting a fourth woman, also 17.

The assaults all happened in early 2016.

In one case, he approached two 17-year-olds who were friends. In the pool, he massaged the first one’s shoulders, then started moving down her back until she felt uncomfortable and moved away.

He then offered her friend a massage. This time [/b]he moved his hands down gradually until he was rubbing her buttocks and vulva at the same time.[b] She testified that she froze. At first she was trapped against the side wall of the pool, but after about a minute she was able to manoeuvre away from El-Dahdouh.......................................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:....................................................https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/priest-guilty-of-assault-and-sex-assault-at-nordik-spa
priest of what church?

1 Like

Re: "The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim by Niflheim(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lebanese Maronite Order!!!

The link:..................................................................https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Maronite_Order
Re: "The Priest Started Rubbing My Buttocks And Vagina At The Same Time!!!"---victim by Wealthierboy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Church for grade grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

They shoot the forehead the head open Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra / Wanted scammer / The Picture Of The suspect Killer Of Abeokuta Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.