Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,298 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Halima Abubakar Buys A New Whip, Escalade EXT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Buys A New Whip, Escalade EXT (684 Views)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / New Whip Alert - Tiwa Savage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Buys A New Whip, Escalade EXT by NaijaCelebrity: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has just made delivery of a new whip, Escalade EXT.

The elated actress took to her Instagram page to announce the arrival of her car.

She shared a video of the car with the caption, “Escalade is not just a man’s car“.

Her fans and well-wishers have been sending in their congratulatory messages since she announced the good news.

Watch the video below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MvDL_gOKH/

Source: https://gidifeed.com/halima-abubakar-buys-a-new-whip-escalade-ext/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Halima Abubakar Buys A New Whip, Escalade EXT by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats madam.

Meanwhile our government is now taxing us for any and everything.

Give me your ear. Since the inception of Nigeria in 1963, after the colonial powers left us, Zik of Zungeru and Tafa my man, that was when they started milking this nation. Imagine you're a 60 years old woman and your children have been sucking your breast since day one until now? The breast would flatten and the milk would finish.

From the second generation to this present one, our Nigerian politicians have been squandering money meant to be used for the development of this nation. You'd watch the news and hear figures like 3 billion, 50 billion, 300 million and you'd wonder if this money does not finish, it has started finishing, our direct oil benefactors have started leaving us and relying on other sources of power. Especially mechanical.

Nigeria is getting broke, listen, I don't care who is guilty or not guilty, don't tell me your party did not do this or that, we would all suffer it, collectively, you and i, we are NIGERIANS gaskiya, regardless of your tribe.Why do you think they've started tasking us for the things we normally enjoyed freely? It would even get worse, mark mark my prediction! By 2025, we would pay for almost every damm thing and it would not even be like in the west where you pay and get value for what you are paying for, it would be you paying to enrich a certain individuals!!!

One day it would dawn on us that a certain percentage of individuals, people like you and I have done us terribly wrong and it would be too late, because God bleesed this country for everybody, you and I included, we should benefit from the clean water, steady light supply and good health, but sadly it is not so.

Then, they would pass with their convoys and armed security because they know that they've failed us and their lives are in danger, the guilt of what they have done to the children of another man while their own children lived comfortably would hit them and they would wound down their windscreens and throw breadcrumbs and we'd begin to kill ourselves, struggling for this crumbs that is rightfully supposed to be ours.

I call on everybody today, love one another, we are suffering, it is not us against them, it is us against us, stop this incessant division, think and realize that it is us you are hurting, we are NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Wearing Of Aso-ebi Is A Waste Of Money (pictures) / Poly Ibadan Student Confronts Schoolmate For Flirting With Her Boyfriend (video) / Brodcast Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error,nigerians Mourn Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.