Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

How To Download Youtube Video - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Youtube Video (728 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / How To Download Youtube Video / Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Video by sweetpussy(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
Pls does any one know how to download music video from youtube i have tried but i just cant pls i need the steps on how to download thanks alot!
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by NnamdiN: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
I love ur screen name.
To answer ur question, download IDM(internet download manager) it's not free so look for one with serial. After download, integrate it into your browsers, it detects any kinda video on its own, so u won't have any difficulty in downloading.
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
Damn,of all the monikers in the world,. . .
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by femi4: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
use kissyoutube.com or okyoutube.com or open youtube with real player browser
Re: How To Download Youtube Video by speaktogen(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2010
VERY EZEEEEEE
JUST CHANGE THE FIRST LETA AFTA U MUST HAVE OPEN UR CHOICE OF VIDEO U WANT TO DOWNLOAD CHANGE IT TO 3/
I MEAN REPLACE YOUTUBE? WITH 3OUTUBE.
AND U ARE GUD TO GO,

(1) (Reply)

Hp 6735s Laptop For Sale @ A Give-away Price, Hurry Now Call 08033646625, / Cheap Vsat Any Where In Nigeria / 500gb Exterbal Hard Drive @ 5.8k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.