Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? (1654 Views)

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by yanga24(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
What is it about a guy that makes you a little hot under the collar? If you had to narrow it down, what makes a guy physically attractive to you?
What makes a guy physically attractive to you? Because we all find different things attractive.

One person might find a guy carrying a few extra pounds super-attractive, but another person might prefer a guy with shredded abs. One person might go weak at the knees for a guy with a beard, but someone else might shudder at the thought.

The subject of attractiveness is such a broad one, and it’s really interesting to ask people what their own preferences are. For instance, I find a guy with a six pack really off-putting. I think this is because I am far from gym-ready myself, and, as a result, I find all this ab-carving a little terrifying.

Would I go for someone overweight? I wouldn’t find them physically attractive immediately, but once I got to know their personality, maybe that would change?

Sometimes we change our minds

This is the wonderful thing about the human mind when it comes to what it does and doesn’t find appealing. It’s so inconsistent! You might meet a guy with all the traits you always found unattractive, but he makes you laugh, you like his personality, and you really like what he stands for in life. Suddenly you’re feeling butterflies whenever he’s around, and you’d quite like to lean in for a kiss or two.

Strange, yes, but wonderful too!

I want to explore what makes a guy physically attractive, and at first I was wondering how to go about this. I didn’t want to do a list of features, because let’s face it, we all find different things attractive.

You’ll find so many lists out there saying that a guy must have cheekbones you can cut glass on, soulful eyes, a lean physique and biceps you can’t squeeze because they’re so hard. But does every single person who is attracted to men find that appealing?

Of course not!

What makes a guy physically attractive in general?

We all have difference preferences, and that is a great thing because if we all found the same thing attractive, there would be a hell of a lot of competition for just one guy!

From talking to my friends and asking them what makes a guy physically attractive to them , I found the following subjects cropping up quite a lot:

Read More At: https://yanga24.com/girl-talk-physically-attractive

Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Gmajor(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
A big fat wallet

2 Likes

Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Lamanii22(f): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
His cute face and the way he talks... Fluent English and great fashion sense... For me though.. And I'm good..
Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Kantebets(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:
His cute face and the way he talks... Fluent English and great fashion sense... For me though.. And I'm good..
u never talk ur mind...

Wetin dey ur mind U Neva talk
Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:
Like Ned Nwoko? grin
Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Lamanii22(f): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kantebets:
u never talk ur mind...

Wetin dey ur mind U Neva talk

Lol I've spoken... That's all...
Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Kantebets(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

What do you mean by he's cute?
Am sure cute is not what really mean...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Goddys(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

You just described me. Let's roll..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Kantebets(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Goddys:

You just described me. Let's roll..

I know what she meant
Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Littlemix(f): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fashion sense, tall, chocolate bearded
Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Kantebets(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Littlemix:
Is that all?
Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Powersurge: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Gmajor:
A big fat wallet

I know by wallet you meant both the one in your pocket and the one(s) in the bank.

Please remind me to buy you cold 33 lager beer on Saturday for this.

if a deity from Edo could marry angel from Cape Verde, a fat wallet is the only necessary ingredient.

Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Powersurge: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Littlemix:

I perceive you still a teenager or in your early 20s

Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Lamanii22(f): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kantebets:

What do you mean by he's cute?
Am sure cute is not what really mean...

Cute na... Like really finee or handsome rather...
Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by Kantebets(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

Nice fucker abi

1 Like

Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by kinzation(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:
See me here...

1 Like

Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by kinzation(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

Lamanii22 na so you take scam me o

1 Like

Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by princfred(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Its usually the guy chopping money.
Re: Girl Talk: What Makes A Guy Physically Attractive And Appealing? by tartar9(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2019
Gmajor:
A big fat wallet
They've started again angry
One can hardly gain meaningful insights from such threads since people like you just can't answer the simple question but would flood the thread with their money frustrations.

(1) (Reply)

See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. / Identity Of The Man In Afia Schwar’s Leaked Sex Tape Uncovered / Some Ladies Deserves To Be Dragged By The Hair Like This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.