Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,734 members, 7,938,289 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Does He Still Love Me? :-\ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Still Love Me? :-\ (847 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Still Love Me? :-\ by Olufola(f): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
I've been going out with this guy for six years now. we started dating in school, i was studying biochemistry, and he was studying medicine. Right from school I've always made sacrifices for him. Because of the nature of his course, he didnt have much time for me, but he used to console me with the fact that things would soon change.
Now we're both working, but his job is soo time consuming that he doesnt even call me again. he calls only once in a while, and despite the fact that my salary is one-third of his, i still manage to call him everyday.
Anytime i call him, he's always com[laining about the stress of his job, he doesnt ask about how am faring. My company has not paid my salary for 3months now, he doesnt boter to ask how av been surving. Yet, he keeps telli g me that he loves me more than anything in the world. We're planning our wedding now, but I av a feeling am making a mistake. This guy is selfish, and am not sure he loves me like he claims.

Someone pls advice me. cry
Re: Does He Still Love Me? :-\ by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2010
he who wears the shoe knows where it pains most

but if he is willing to marry you, then maybe there is an element of truth
in his confession,

but if you honestly think you are making a mistake then maybe you should delay the wedding a little bit
and be sure if u wanna go ahead,

thats my honest opinion.
Re: Does He Still Love Me? :-\ by Oxygenmayo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
If he profess to love you then he should really have time for you. Love is meant to be sacrificial and not unyielding. Why not try and pay him a visit, at least he shouldn't be working 24/7 for the whole week? Making marriage plans with someone you are doubtful of, is like building castle in the air, LOOK before you finally LEAP, Shalom!!!
Re: Does He Still Love Me? :-\ by adaphik(f): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
If he really loves u, he should act like it. It may be worse in marriage. because d excuse then wld be, if I didn't love u, I wouldn't hv married u. Use ur head. No time , no time is their excuse. They're actually busy, I agree. I'm in the same profession too, but I certainly create time for loved ones, even if I don't sit with them regularly, I call them regularly. Wetin? Delay that wedding until u clear ur doubts. Marriage is not a bed of roses.
Re: Does He Still Love Me? :-\ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2010
Olufola:

I've been going out with this guy for six years now. we started dating in school, i was studying biochemistry, and he was studying medicine. Right from school I've always made sacrifices for him. Because of the nature of his course, he didnt have much time for me, but he used to console me with the fact that things would soon change.
Now we're both working, but his job is soo time consuming that he doesnt even call me again. he calls only once in a while, and despite the fact that my salary is one-third of his, i still manage to call him everyday.
Anytime i call him, he's always com[laining about the stress of his job, he doesnt ask about how am faring. My company has not paid my salary for 3months now, he doesnt boter to ask how av been surving. Yet, he keeps telli g me that he loves me more than anything in the world. We're planning our wedding now, but I av a feeling am making a mistake. This guy is selfish, and am not sure he loves me like he claims.

Someone pls advice me. cry

Someone that's selfish is selfish . .

You can either deal with it or you can't. undecided

But it doesn't mean he doesn't love you, some guys are just like that! undecided
Re: Does He Still Love Me? :-\ by Mcfemad(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
@poster, Pls. Seek God's intervention. Pray about it
All the best.
Re: Does He Still Love Me? :-\ by iice(f): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
Talk to him. Some people don't realize until you tell them. As someone you've been with for long, i would think you guys can talk about anything or do relationships these days only operate on assumption, mind-reading and fear? undecided
Re: Does He Still Love Me? :-\ by iaabc(f): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
He may truly care about you but I dare say this situation will not reverse itself once you get married. I honestly don't see you stalling the marriage plans because he has been like this for 6 years and you have borne it and you're now preparing to marry him.

My sincere advise is stop all wedding plans if you have the liver, so he can be shocked into realization of how this affects you. Otherwise if you marry him, you must be ready for the same story.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Too Young? / Pls Help I Dey Sleep With Two Sistas: One Single And The Other Married / Qualities For Dating A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.