Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? (845 Views)

Would You Date This Beautiful Black Giant Woman? (pictures) / Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Guys Can You Date This Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? by pascalexmond: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sincerely,I can't fully describe what I mean but from my past experiences in relationships,I had vowed not to date any girl who is very active on social media as I dread them,especially since I ended my last toxic relationship recently.

There is this girl I ve been talking to for a while now,introduced to me by my cousin,but I ve been taking my time to observe her and I need some advice from this forum on if I shld proceed to date the girl.

This is b'cos I really don't know if I am the only one who dreads social media active girls as I now see them to be lazy,petty and irresponsible.

What I mean is having a girlfriend who lives a showy and flamboyant lifestyle.

For this new girl,everything she does is posted on Facebook,Instagram,Twitter and WhatsApp status and I don't like that kind of lifestyle.

Though my cousin is encouraging to go ahead with her but am scared b'cos my last girlfriend had similar traits.

Whether she is eating, wearing a new cloths/shoes,/hair,travelling, visiting a new place, at d airport, airborne and so forth.

And when she takes pictures most times,she praises herself on how fine her legs are,how beautiful she is and how classy.

I am just confused as I would ve preferred a more reserved girl to give me peace of mind.

Am I wrong to think this way?.
Re: Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lol I think social media freaks make themselves vulnerable because of how they post their life events on every social platform . I likewise dislike them .

2 Likes

Re: Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? by EarthKing(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Personally I understand your worries bro. But on the other side of the divides, she might have a good personality btw. So don't judge a book by its cover. Start from chapter 1 to appendix.

On a lighter note, don't date her just calendar her like Julius Cesar.

2 Likes

Re: Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Never underestimate compatibility in any relationship. Never!
Re: Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? by Osasnidas(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
There are two ways to look at this.

this lady has issues with herself and her self esteem, so much she post everything she does on social media, such a lady feels good about her life based on the number of likes or comments she gets per post...

She is trying to get noticed and build a brand by becoming an influencer, if such a girl gets more comments and likes on her post. She is heading towards that direction if she is aiming to, such people can be recruited by brands who needs publicity for their product, she can help them and in turn they pay her...

Which ever one it is... Just do your research or study and find out before coming to a conclusion...

If she is trying to be the latter, then i guess you have little to worry about..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? by donbachi(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
u need an introvert
Re: Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? by Powersurge: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
I don't think your concern is out of place. There is high chance that you will run into trouble with girls that are overtly active on social media.

First, there are information, experiences and activities they must have consistently come across online that that will affect and sharpened their activities in real life, even their relationships.

secondly, people like that have tendency to live above their means and engage in continuous rat race to meet up.

The only way you can keep up with people like that is if you have money.

Finally, there is always an exception to every rule. Stay low key for now. And watch her
Re: Dear House,shld I Date This Girl? by pascalexmond: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Powersurge:
I don't think your concern is out of place. There is high chance that you will run into trouble with girls that are overtly active on social media.

First, there are information, experiences and activities they must have consistently come across online that that will affect and sharpened their activities in real life, even their relationships.

secondly, people like that have tendency to live above their means and engage in continuous rat race to meet up.

The only way you can keep up with people like that is if you have money.

Finally, there is always an exception to every rule. Stay low key for now. And watch her
Appreciated

(1) (Reply)

NEVER Explain Yourself To ANY Woman. The MAN Is The Boss In Any Relationship.... / I Did It / Sexy Shorts And Shirts For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.