Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,303 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) (1222 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) by Wiseman07: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2019

The couple

Nollywood actress Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko have taken their vacation to Jordan.

The two love birds who have been going from place to place have shared a geotagged photo of themselves at special points in the Arab nation of Jordan.

Taken to her Instagram, Regina Daniels shared a photo of her at the shores of the Dead Sea with her husband.

With no date yet for the end of their vacation, they seem to be having the time of their lives.

See Photos Here:

Source: https://westdelivery.com.ng/gist/regina-daniels-ned-nwoko-take-their-vacation-to-jordan-photo/
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) by iamJ(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
No Alex reports in sight

Wetin happen?

Broda no get passport?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Anytime I read stuff about this girl, I always remember the late princess Diana of England.

She's still enjoying all the money and Fortune for now, but e go soon clear for her eyes...

I'm not sure if she's going to be able to handle all the paparazzi and mental burden that comes with it in due time.

I pray she doesn't end up like the late princess Diana....her mother didn't play a good role in her life and it would later haunt her in the course of time.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) by gaetano: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
No Alex reports in sight

Wetin happen?

Broda no get passport?
Alex is now busy selling awards to the rest of West Africa
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) by iamJ(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Anytime I read stuff about this girl, I always remember the late princess Diana of England.

She's still enjoying all the money and Fortune for now, but e go soon clear for her eyes...

I'm not sure if she's going to be able to handle all the paparazzi and mental burden that comes with it in due time.

I pray she doesn't end up like the late princess Diana....her mother didn't play a good role in her life and it would later haunt her in the course of time.
Diana got married a virgin

She married a man that didn't want her

Regina is in a business arrangement

These things happened in the 70's and 80's ask ur parents old man and young girl na normal thing
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) by YorubaNinja: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
When you see all these 9ja Politicians & celebrities that can't go to U.S, U.K or other western countries for vacation... E get as e take be joor!

I don dey always talk am... Mompha, Hushpupi, E-Money et al... E get reason. grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) by AdolfHittler: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
When you see all these 9ja Politicians & celebrities that can't go to U.S, U.K or other western countries for vacation... E get as e take be joor!

I don dey always talk am... Mompha, Hushpupi, E-Money et al... E get reason. grin
[/s]
you're right
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) by Netanya(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take Their Vacation To Jordan (photo) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Daddy and his Daughter

(1) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Stuns On Cover Of Shop In Naija Magazine Nov 2019-Jan 2020 Edition / I Almost Died After Acting Koto Orun,witches Beat Me,yoruba Actress Iya Gbonkan / Iyabo Ojo Finalise Marriage With Dino Melaye (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.