Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,727 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure (47401 Views)

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure / Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by fowlyansh181(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Sirjamo:
While you are explicitly displaying chronic syndromes of epilepsy and having seizures on nairaland, your president is pleading and sending multiple emissaries to beg us so you don't die of hunger and starvation!

I don't blame you, if not for that miserable organization that called itself ipob, a useless Koffi Aphiaphia like you will not have the audacity to call my country a zoo!!!
how is/was Ipob an issue here?
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by sarite(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
what do you poor 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens want from Ghana that you always post Ghanaian news on your stupid site.Leave us alone!!!If you want to feel respected,better solve your extreme poverty and stupid divisions. Ghana's economy is growing at 8% whilst yours is crawling below 2% with your population growth rate of more than 3% being higher than your economic growth rate which is abnormal. To hell with your zoo country and leave Ghana alone.Let any stupid mod ban me for telling you not to report any Ghanaian news on your stinking forum.Poor cows living in a zoo.
pot calling kettle black ....lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by JADEK01(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
what do you poor 200 million poverty capital of the world citizens want from Ghana that you always post Ghanaian news on your stupid site.Leave us alone!!!If you want to feel respected,better solve your extreme poverty and stupid divisions. Ghana's economy is growing at 8% whilst yours is crawling below 2% with your population growth rate of more than 3% being higher than your economic growth rate which is abnormal. To hell with your zoo country and leave Ghana alone.Let any stupid mod ban me for telling you not to report any Ghanaian news on your stinking forum.Poor cows living in a zoo.
mr man take it easy with yourself,don’t be deceived by that calculation,I have been to Ghana and I can tell u d level of poverty in Ghana,2 to 3 state can feed d whole Ghana,mentions 10 self made billions dollar from Ghana .
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Passionate888: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Visit their crappy Gaynai web forum to see how the banku eaters discuss Nigeria.
This bombastic fool is jealous of our country.
What's the web address?
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by tiziano(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
please, get ur president a new glasses, that one is too small for his head.

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by SEGLIZ: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Dasuks:

You are fully aware of the difference in scale of both economies yeah? Regardless of present growth rates trends u cannot compare a 45 billion usd gdp to a 400 billion usd economy. Esp when if we are to look at the 1995 to 2015 (long term period) Ghana's economy moved from 7 to 45 bln whilst Nigeria's did a 15× from 30 to 500 bln.

Sustainable growth in Nigeria is still higher and on the issue of poverty the Nigerian consumer earns a poor 1900 usd compared to Ghana's POORER 1600 usd. The poverty capital talk comes from applying poverty rates to the higher population figure thus producing a bigger absolute value. The rates are arguably higher across the region but the scale in numbers is numbed by the smaller populations. The wealth holdings in Lagos exceed that of Ghana (59 bln) and cities like Abuja Kano and PHC could very well match the entire nation's.......

Allow Nigeria fix her issues and stop pointless talk. Because on the issue of regional integration it's still the same Nigeria that contributes more than 60% of all funds to the ECOWAS. 710 million in 15 years compared to 700 mln contributed by all other members cumulatively.... even with the oil revenues from the GNPC u could never even dream to make half of those contributions.

Cut it with the poverty talk... it gets stale. Between the major cities Nigerian HNWIs are wealthier than the entire region put together. Shush.

this might be too advanced for that man.
you just schooled him too much for his standard.
I wouldn't advise a break down though, it would amount to a waste of time and resources.

4 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by bptc10: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2019
My brother most Ghanaians are so stupid that they cannot discuss constructively, only what they know how to do best is to insult each other, for example visit some of their site like (www.ghanaweb.com) and you will understand what am saying, what the idiot is doing here is not different from what they are doing to themselves, there is a lot of hatred and envy in their blood
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Visit their crappy Gaynai web forum to see how the banku eaters discuss Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Adegboladedayo: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
What are you doing on this forum? I will advice you to take Panadol because if things remain like this for a year, you will be forced to relocate to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Lonelypacifist6: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
What's the name of their web forum?
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Lonelypacifist6: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
If Buhari can't honor the ECOWAS protocol on free movt and trade then he should pull Nigeria out of it or better still ECOWAS should grow some balls and expel Nigeria
Expel a founding member?
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Helada(f): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

Hello.....go and re read what was posted and don't forget you are on Nairaland forming patriotic citizen of Ghana....
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by SEGLIZ: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
If Buhari can't honor the ECOWAS protocol on free movt and trade then he should pull Nigeria out of it or better still ECOWAS should grow some balls and expel Nigeria

the interest of Nigerians supercedes that of the region. Nigeria is bearing bh attack all by itself, spending daily to make sure it's territory is secured no regional neighbours is concerned.
Brexit is nothing but the regional agreement is not in our favour let's pull out.

2 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by pharmagba: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2019
Lifestone:

Ecowas protocol do not support snuggling or trading in goods there were not manufactured in Ecowas. That is why a corridor is being created for legitimate goods from Ghana
Don't deceive yourself
Corridor ko, passage ni

Buhari has shut the border and there are cctv camera at all our borders, it is only TV those in aso rock are watching 24/7, besides all the keys are in .........
You can guess
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Augiiee(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
Hey! pipe down! First of all what are you doing here on Nairaland Or don't you have your own "Ghanaian" Forum? Secondly, your president is here venting his frustration on Nigeria's border closure and you're here asking Nigerians what they want from Ghana...are you sane at all?
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by bptc10: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2019
www.ghanaweb.com
Lonelypacifist6:
What's the name of their web forum?
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by honourhim: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

What are you doing here?
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Sirwallace(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2019
mfm04622:

It won't! And the Government know.

The aim of this border closure is to force Benin Republic to a table where they will stop importation of goods to be smuggled into Nigeria! Obasanjo did same when a criminal kingpin was sending armed robbers to Nigeria to rob Nigerians of their high end vehicles.
Nigerian government can't succeed in this case. Smuggling into Nigeria contribute estimated 20% to Benin GDP. If they stop the smuggling, what benefit will they get in return? The fruits and vegetables they export to Nigeria can't match what they get from smuggling. So why would they give it up? Nigeria should just ensure we police our borders well and make the cost of smuggling too high for smugglers

Are you for real with your assertion?

The multiplying effect on the Nigerian economy cannot be overemphasised.

Do you realise nigeria manufacturers and producers are now working around the clock to meey local demands. Thats more sales for local farmers, polutry owners, local manufacturers etc.
Thats a rise in employment and tax for the govt.

The Govt get more duties from sea port usage as opposed to the Benin republic getting all the goodies and smuggling the product to the country.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Arizonaguy(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Multiplier7:
Looking at the comments above me, one will understand that Psychologygh's name should be Psychopath instead. That guy knows nothing.

The guy talking about ECOWAS expelling Nigeria. How can they do that?

ECOWAS cannot expel itself because ECOWAS is Nigeria and Nigeria is ECOWAS.

As for Ghanian President. Oga chill, nobody listens to one who sleeps when an important meeting is going on grin grin
Dude you are so funny
The last sentence cracks me up...you are a comedian man

2 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by BBBmall25: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Coldie:

Why una just dae hate on Nigerian's.

On a very good day an average Nigerian no send una, we never send each other finish na Ghana we want come send.

That Niggah Psychologh Is A Useful Idiot!
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Foxman19:
Shut up the guy is Nigeria raining insult to us and i think which tribe dude is from i suggest southeast.

If only you had sense you would know that he may be a Ghanaian that's based in Nigeria, hence his IP address...if you follow his posts you ought to know this

But then, if you only you had sense
Bigot

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Ategberoson(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
psychologygh:
seriously bro these guys really annoy me.They try to insult Ghanaians and the country at the slightest opportunity they get shouting that they feed Africa and due to their border closure, Ghana will go on recession and am like WTF!!!!They hate Ghana to the core.You watch them troop into this thread to pour their hate against the president who never insulted them and always stood to defend them.
[/s]

why not boyscout their forum if they are useless. inferiority complex reflect in your post. you really need to build a close friendship with your psychologist that's if you can afford one

was it all the 200m that abused Ghanaians that you are all abusing. you're so childish and immature.

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Samuel4689: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

What are you looking for here?

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Ategberoson(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
psychologygh:
[/s]

you're being childish and dumb. this is Nigeria forum not Ghana forum

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Edum13656: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2019
what are you rich Ghanaians doing on nairaland? if not bad government Ghanaians are not even suppose to talk in Nigerian toilets.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Edusouls(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2019
Leave our zoo for us, you that’s living in paradise but it would be a big shame that you may be living in a worse zoo than Nigeria, our border remains shut indefinitely, go and drink sniper or hug transformer..
psychologygh:

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Edum13656: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
Border Closure by Edum13656: 10:57am
what are you rich Ghanaians doing on nairaland? if not bad government Ghanaians are not even suppose to talk in Nigerian toilets.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by aminusodiq(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
did u mean "Ordinary Ghana"
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by bptc10: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2019
mr right have you solve your own country problem before putting your dirty kenke and shito mouth on something that does not consign you?, go and solve toilet problem in your country first before labeling Nigeria as the poorest people, i can tell you that no matter how poor Nigerians are Ghana is no match to Nigerians, in your country where 95% of it's populations is still using pit toilet, and the worst part of it is in all this houses you found this pit toilet before you enter someone room is likely you will have the smelling of shit, do you away that your country is 7th dirtiest country in the world?, Bleep off this forum is not made for people like you who cannot made a constructive argument
psychologygh:

2 Likes

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Arabs999: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:

You need to see a doctor fast. Otherwise you will see yourself on the road feeding from garbages.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Edum13656: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
seriously bro these guys really annoy me.They try to insult Ghanaians and the country at the slightest opportunity they get shouting that they feed Africa and due to their border closure, Ghana will go on recession and am like WTF!!!!They hate Ghana to the core.You watch them troop into this thread to pour their hate against the president who never insulted them and always stood to defend them.
this guy na psycho; ignore him.
Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by bbbb56: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Bighead9:

The thing pain all Ghanians and their President. grin grin
. hahahahahaha you make my day bro

1 Like

Re: President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure by Iampeterpraise: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
......baba calm.. i no know say e pain u like this o....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Matele Attack: Alobi Nsor Is Alive - Missang Oyama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.