Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,144 members, 7,949,950 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Would You Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell? (1943 Views)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell? by freecocoa(f): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ok guys,i got a lil problem here,don't really know if its my problem anyway,thing is i went to visit a friend in another school and saw my uncle kissing a girl inside his car,(he didn't see me)so i asked my friend if she knows that man(my uncle) and the girl and she said in quote"ehem naw na tracy be that she dey live for my hostel sef,that man na her mugu,him dey spend scatter,him wan furnish her room sef,she say na 2day sha & she go carry us go flex later,you go follow us naw abi?"i just said i tire i no go fit go.about 3 hours later i heard my friend & stacy giggling & saying,My friend- na u dey reign o,stacy - girl no be small thing o,him buy me the fridge o,a bigger tv and some kind things join,come make i show you.that was when i opened my eyes and yawned(i pretended to be asleep tru their conversation)my friend introduced us and then stacy went ahead to invite me to celebrate with them but i declined.The thing is my friend and stacy doesn't know their mugu is my uncle and what vexes me most is that this man hardly provides for his family,his wife and kids are always complaining,sometimes my dad even makes up for their school fees,his first child is 16 and in ss2.now i know how he spends his money,i don't know what to do,u really have to meet his family to understand my grieviance.i'm still at my friends place & watching stacy and her friends jubilating makes me want to shoot them,please what do you think i shoul do.
Re: Would You Tell? by freecocoa(f): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
Sorry guys just saw my mistake,the girls name's stacy,the tracy there is an error.
Re: Would You Tell? by denony(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
*yawns*  shocked

two sided and difficult situaion here
tell the wife, u scatter the family
keep silent, the probelm continues

shakes head  lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Tell? by jaybee3(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
Talk to your dad about it
Re: Would You Tell? by powertool: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
The best the freecocoa is to tell ur parents about it first

You cant approach the man nor the wife here first

I tire for some men sha
Re: Would You Tell? by ShyOne(f): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
denony:

*yawns*  shocked

two sided and difficult situaion here
tell the wife, u scatter the family
keep silent, the probelm continues

shakes head  lipsrsealed

I agree

jay bee:

Talk to your dad about it

Do everything Jay Bee Just Said - that is how I would handle it -Tell your Dad - immediately - Let Your Dad Handle It - Don't tell your friends - don't say a word to them - up to this point you have handled it correctly
Re: Would You Tell? by freecocoa(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
@all,thanks guys,i guess i'll go straight to my dad,i actually tot of that,chei but the man go ask me wetin i go do for another state outside my school.
Re: Would You Tell? by jaybee3(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
freecocoa:

@all,thanks guys,i guess i'll go straight to my dad,i actually tot of that,chei but the man go ask me wetin i go do for another state outside my school.
Haba, dat should be the last thing on your mind.
Re: Would You Tell? by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
@jaybee,hmmm u don't know popsy o,he can even forget about the main issue and concentrate on wetin i go do there,and believe me he won't be cool if i say visiting plus he's not easy to lie to.
Re: Would You Tell? by jaybee3(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2010
Is this school outta state?
You a teenager?
If you love your uncle then that's your best option.
Your dad is probably going to sweep it under the bed if it comes from your mum.
You will probably cause a big commotion if u go straight to your uncle's wife
Your uncle will probably deny it if you challenge him
So if your mind is heavy then go face your dad
Re: Would You Tell? by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
@jaybee,ok sir,i'll go home 2moro and tell him,am in my earliest 20's and mum is late,my heart is really heavy and my friend's school is about 5 to 6 hours from mine.thanks anyway.
Re: Would You Tell? by baslone: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
To protect yourself, you have to include a lie then! You def have to tell your Dad!
Re: Would You Tell? by jaybee3(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2010
freecocoa:

@jaybee,ok sir,i'll go home 2moro and tell him,am in my earliest 20's and mum is late,my heart is really heavy and my friend's school is about 5 to 6 hours from mine.thanks anyway.
Smart gurl. Have it at the back of your mind that you are doing your uncle a big favour. He needs to be checked before he wrecks himself.

Sorry to hear about ur mum. God be with ya wink
Re: Would You Tell? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2010
freecocoa:

Ok guys,i got a lil problem here,don't really know if its my problem anyway,thing is i went to visit a friend in another school and saw my uncle kissing a girl inside his car,(he didn't see me)so i asked my friend if she knows that man(my uncle) and the girl and she said in quote"ehem naw na tracy be that she dey live for my hostel sef,that man na her mugu,him dey spend scatter,him wan furnish her room sef,she say na 2day sha & she go carry us go flex later,you go follow us naw abi?"i just said i tire i no go fit go.about 3 hours later i heard my friend & stacy giggling & saying,My friend- na u dey reign o,stacy - girl no be small thing o,him buy me the fridge o,a bigger tv and some kind things join,come make i show you.that was when i opened my eyes and yawned(i pretended to be asleep tru their conversation)my friend introduced us and then stacy went ahead to invite me to celebrate with them but i declined.The thing is my friend and stacy doesn't know their mugu is my uncle and what vexes me most is that this man hardly provides for his family,his wife and kids are always complaining,sometimes my dad even makes up for their school fees,his first child is 16 and in ss2.now i know how he spends his money,i don't know what to do,u really have to meet his family to understand my grieviance.i'm still at my friends place & watching stacy and her friends jubilating makes me want to shoot them,please what do you think i shoul do.

dont you think the wife knows ?
Re: Would You Tell? by freecocoa(f): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ Zim Drill,nah she doesn't,her slogan is i don't know why things won't get better for dave,he works hard but he just doesn't see the gain,we all actually thought he does his best but i now know better.
Re: Would You Tell? by snthesis(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
@OP Sorry to burst ur bubble- have u eva considered that ur uncle might b tryin to escape d prison of his marriage, cos if he truly married his wife out of love I doubt if he wud deliberately try to hurt her by cheatin and not providin for his kids.
Re: Would You Tell? by baslone: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
Then that's gon be a very dumb excuse not to cater for the kids you brought into this world!!! shocked

Even if you catch your wife cheating on you red, your kids are always gon be your kids!!
Re: Would You Tell? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
Wat did u go to do in anoda skul wen ur supposed to be in urs and besides u cud have stepped up to ur uncle to make him know uv seen him.the two of u are in
The same boat cos na RUNS u went for in the other skul.report urself and ur uncle or on the other hand tell ur uncle u saw him and know wat he's been up to and get a share of his largesse
Re: Would You Tell? by baslone: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
bennygee:

Wat did u go to do in anoda skul wen your supposed to be in urs cos na RUNS u went for in the other skul.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Tell? by Dsense(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
Op,
SIT UR UNCLE DOWN ND TALK TO HIM,CAUSE IF U SHOULD TELL UR DADD TO HANDLE IT ,definitely ur uncle won't listen to him assuming ur dadd's time is off nd this is his time to catch fun [lot of uncles behave this way when being advised by elders] So u should be able to talk to ur uncle.However i don't know how close u guys are to eachother but still ur uncle is ur uncle.
Re: Would You Tell? by freecocoa(f): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
@snthesis,well the impression he gave was that he tries really hard but the dough doesnt seem to meet their needs.@bennygee,you are entitled to your opinions so i don't have to explain myself to you,just cos you think its RUNS,WALKS,STROLLS or wateva you term it doesn't make it so.
Re: Would You Tell? by ladygaga(f): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2010
FREECOCOA , YOU SHOULD AV CONFRONTED UR UNCLE AND BLACKMAILED HIM FOR MONEY AND THEN FINALLY TELL UR DAD,

Re: Would You Tell? by snthesis(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2010
@freecocoa
Its almost norm seein married men cheat, wat makes ur uncle's case worse,is his inadequate provision 4his family, I'll suggest u confide in sum1 he truly respects/fond of, u cud always claim dat ur friend told u about him
Re: Would You Tell? by CrazyMan(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2010
I would suggest that you talk to your parents about it, I feel that when more mature minds sit him down one on one, he would change his attitude.
Re: Would You Tell? by lovejo(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2010
call your uncle maga first, so when he got angry you will explain it is not intentional, then he will know where he has fall victims.
Re: Would You Tell? by amefi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
freecocoa:

THE FIN IS BIRDS OF A FEATHER KIND OF FING. I TELL YAH, U ALL DO THE SAME FIN. IT S BECOME A PROBLEM OF CONCERN TO U NW DAT your UNCLE IS INVOLVED. I HV NO ADVICE 4 U, CUS U R ALSO INVOLVED IN DIS SO-CALLED RUNS AT SCHOOL. I'M VERY SURE U WROTE THIS ESSAY TO MAKE URSEF A SAINT. U R ALSO GUITY OF DIS ARISTO RUNS, ABI I LIE? JUST KIP your LIPS SEALED N ENJOY your BIG GUUL RUNS ON CAMPUS. WINKS!
Re: Would You Tell? by Mygoldie(f): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2010
Tracy, stacy, does it really matter (no offiesnse) grin grin grin
Re: Would You Tell? by amefi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
Mygoldie:

Tracy, stacy, does it really matter (no offiesnse) grin grin grin

NO, IT DOESNT.

HW  R U DOIN? HW R U ENJOYIN D WEVA?
GET IN TOUCH PLS.
Re: Would You Tell? by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2010
@amefi,well am happy God won't judge me based on wat you say or think plus your advice is really not of any use to me,am gud with that of reasonable fellows like jay bee and orthers.
Re: Would You Tell? by amurx(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2010
It is only ur dad dat can handle d case so i urge u tell ur dad
Re: Would You Tell? by Ayowumie(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2010
amurx:

It is only your dad dat can handle d case so i urge u tell your dad
Been an elderly person, your dad is more capable to handle the situation, so let ur dad know abt it asap
Re: Would You Tell? by JOKYTECH(f): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ OP
Oh girl come make I coach u. Firstly, dont tell ur dad, I can testify that those of us that are brought up by disciplinarians dont always tell them wheneva we make some moves cos they might question us. I can vividly remember me travelling 4 to 5 times out of my school and state back then when I was in school and also praying I dont meet my dad on the way cos it would be hell. Those travellings really helped me sha cos I would'nt have known so many place outside my state cos am even still in my state now cool

ok now back to the topic, call ur uncle nd jst syk him a little, uncle uncle, do u no one tracy in so so so school, if he says no, give him an account of all the incidents u no about both of them and even tell him the date, ( u no hw them dey do am now, jst be feeling cool and laughing well counting them) u will discover that he will change his mouth and ask u ' what about her', then u start. Tell him that, to u its not really ok and most of these girls are gold diggers and home breakers, explain how such money spent on her could be used to better the life of his family. Then promise him that u wont tell his wife provided he promise to be gud, I bet u, he would be coming to u everyday for a tete a tete. But make sure u dont tell the wife grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Dating/courting All About? / ---- / What Should I Do To This My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.