Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her (656 Views)

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her by TrendingGist: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2019
BBC reporter, Kiki Mordi narrates how man intentionally masturbated in front of her.

Kiki Mordi, the BBC reporter who went undercover to expose lecturers in the Sex For Grades documentary, has narrated her experience with a man who masturbated in front of her.

She shared her story while reacting to the video of a taxi driver masturbating while driving a female Twitter user.

Some Twitter users took the side of the masturbating driver and told the woman she should have alighted from the car and left the man to handle his business.

Kiki took to Twitter to condemn those making excuses for the taxi driver and added that in saner climes, he will be arrested for sexual harassment. She went on to narrate her experience with a man masturbating in front of her.

She began her narration, writing: "This guy in a red Prado jeep, I can never forget, parked infront of me and started masturbating. I didn't look up at him at first so I didn't know. I looked up to see this sick bastard stroking his penis and pointing at my legs. And he had a phone! I screamed and wanted to run..."

Read the rest of her story below.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbc-reporter-kiki-mordi-narrates-how-man-intentionally-masturbated-in-front-of-her

Re: Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her by TrendingGist: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2019

Re: Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her by nrexzy: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Simple thing...

Mind ur business and look away...

No form like say u no Dey do am alone
Re: Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her by kestolove95(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2019
Tell me say u never masturbate b4? Let any girl or guy come out and claim holy for dix matter.
Re: Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her by kestolove95(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Am in love wit my middle fingers..
Re: Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her by Emescot(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2019
Was this Kiki sexually molested as a child? She is such a bad feminist
Re: Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her by godofuck231: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2019
There are women walking half nasked on the streets and if not almost naked, just a bar of iron and you are calling a joint forces air strike, do you think men too don't feel assaulted by woman earing pushup bras and "butt shorts" we men are worse mind raped and some women see nothing wrong , if e pain you take tetanus vaccine, it must be a pained experience lol.
Re: Kiki Mordi Narrates How Man Intentionally Masturbated In Front Of Her by sainam: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Who Went Missing Found Dead With Both Hands Tied In A Well / Driver Beats FRSC Officer Who Poured Water On Him For Driving Against Traffic / Video: Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In An Uncompleted Building- 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.