Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,569 members, 7,978,887 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (48433 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) / Should We Tell The Newly Admitted Students These Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by bobo65(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jay5mie:
What camera are you using

Google pixel
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nkumnmg:
available ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
070-14-57-90-42
winning is guaranteed

What are the odds I'll win?
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by BotherMleeper(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Composition not bad, but your subjects don't pop out because there's no clear separation between foreground subject and background. Your focus isn't done well, or maybe you need some more bokeh effect to highlight this separation, especially for the subjects in motion.

Nice color grading and contrast

2 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by DaddyMorenike: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Zugo my guy. I know say you no know me, me sef just dey know you. Abeg, gimme that babe with glasses. I promise to love her till I find another girl.

2 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by DaddyMorenike: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

What are the odds I'll win?
Bros, make Dem no scam you oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Ariwizzy: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by wiseone28: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
That girl inside water

1 Like

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Enemyofpeace: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
That babe in the third picture is wearing a pink pant and menstral pad

1 Like

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by RTSC: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
I can spend my full salary on this babe.

See beauty and shape. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by americaninja1: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
pervert spotted
ola33t:
shocked

Must you snap the up skirt of that girl? Or is it that my phone has IR filter which saw what's underneath her gown?
It's something I'm yet to understand.
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Dozie32(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oboy I don try peep make I see weda I fit sight that girls pant, for the third pix

1 Like

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by RTSC: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
BotherMleeper:
Composition not bad, but your subjects don't pop out because there's no clear separation between foreground subject and background. Your focus isn't done well, or maybe you need some more bokeh effect to highlight this separation, especially for the subjects in motion.

Nice color grading and contrast
When you have PhD in photography.

2 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by wiseone28: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dozie32:
Oboy I don try peep make I see weda I fit sight that girls pant, for the third pix
You never see a girl with pant before?

3 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Obiaksnews: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please how much did you get it, i want to get one too.

FactBoyz:
CANON 1300D
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by ezewealth(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mehn this is nice. Do u use Photoshop
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by BotherMleeper(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
RTSC:

When you have PhD in photography.

Lols nope. Hobby.
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by 12345baba(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
My data o
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
The girl in White longsleeve what's her IG Handle please
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by nonxo007(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shibaraba:
Those lips wrapped around my........ Go make me shibaraba sangaria sikamararimama
Pervert

1 Like

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Maldini213: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Woda bleep is this

Who is this fugly chipmunk
Tryna trend on a dumb creativity

Where's my Canadian passport
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by nonxo007(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
FactBoyz:
CANON 1300D
What app did you use in editing ?
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by TheKingIsHere: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nice work cool
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by xxxXXXxxx: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
That lady in the twelfth pics is ��!!. pls op help me with her contact, I wanna gift her something.
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Maldini213: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=ola33t post=83593049]shocked

Must you snap the up skirt of that girl? Or is it that my phone has IR filter which saw what's underneath her gown?
It's something I'm yet to understand.[/quote

I can see the white pant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by AuntyAmope(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
FactBoyz:
The creativity of Nigerian students in Nigeria cannot be overemphasized.

Ananti Ezugo is a Law student of the University of Nigeria in Enugu State Nigeria.

He decisively combines his academic work with respect to legal studies with his passion photography as he takes amazing snapshots of campus/university students amidst the professionalism attached to it.

Zugo as he is fondly called by students is an award recipent and winner for South East Student's photographer of the year 2019. Below are some of his mind-blowing works.

News From Factboyz
https:///2019/10/i-photograph-university-of-nigeria-students-and-these-are-my-best-shots.html
please I'd like to get a cool camera, which would you recommend?
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by WarriAproko: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
How much for this cam. What are the difference between nikon and Canon.. Dis pic dem enter. Which app u use in editing
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by ITbomb(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shibaraba:
Those lips wrapped around my........ Go make me shibaraba sangaria sikamararimama
And here was I thinking that neatly woven basket is the main attraction there
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Bbbwings: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Op these are not regular wears they go with to school na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by FactBoyz: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
nonxo007:

What app did you use in editing ?
Softwares actually.. Photoshop and Adobe Lighthouse.. Visit my blog

1 Like

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by ojojo1985: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
those environment look familiar,I guest that's UNEC.I really enjoy that environ when I was in school
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by LSJO(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
In Kanye west voice 'DOPEE'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Give Up On Your Dream (touching Photo) / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Catholics Fault Makurdi University Students’ Use Of Clerical Robes For Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.