Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,084 members, 7,913,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Partner Is Negative, 3 Negative Kids - HIV Patient Shares Inspiring Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Partner Is Negative, 3 Negative Kids - HIV Patient Shares Inspiring Story (227 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Partner Is Negative, 3 Negative Kids - HIV Patient Shares Inspiring Story by Linx1234: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
A HIV positive mother of three who was raped at ages 8 and 16 has shared an inspiring story about being able to live a great life all thanks to being diligent with taking her treatment.

Despite living with HIV, @niqita11 has a partner who is HIV negative and they have kids who are all HIV negative. This Twitter user, who is a carrier of the virus, said she was able to achieve this by diligently sticking to taking the pills and taking it correctly.

Sharing a photo of her 3 kids, who are HIV negative, she wrote: “This single pill has given me 3 negative kids and a negative partner the more you take your pill and correctly your viral load will be undetectable making it impossible to infect the next, meaning it’s in ur body but not active.”

See more photos of the kids here.............https://janefblog.com/10086-2my-partner-is-negative-3-negative-kids-hiv-patient-shares-inspiring-story/

Re: My Partner Is Negative, 3 Negative Kids - HIV Patient Shares Inspiring Story by Kaceman(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
I get pure organic supplements way go cure u call 08068694946(ekene)
Re: My Partner Is Negative, 3 Negative Kids - HIV Patient Shares Inspiring Story by ITbomb(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Always detect early and follow treatment religiously, that's the key.

Kudos to you and that great man

(1) (Reply)

I Need Gym Recommendations In Ikorodu / Tooth Pain? Expel Tooth Damaging Bacteria's With Just #1000 / Best Doctor For FILAC Treatment In Delhi - Dr. Ashish Bhanot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.