Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,971 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Heart With Wrong Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart With Wrong Person (241 Views)

She Broke My Heart With Her Words / This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart With Wrong Person by Mirascolar: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
I need mature advice

I will make the long story short.... There is a girl I met in school back in 2015 ..she s cool ,nice and friendly.. I'm a type that like girls.. This girl try to manage and Change me ..we dated For good four years(couples life) early this year I noticed she has changed and I try hard to pet and persuade her to tell me whats wrong..shr cried for hours and asked for forgiveness. She later confessed to me that she is still seeing her ex of 6years and still inlove with him, I understood and told her to move on with the guy. I tried hard to let go of the feelings and back to my normal flirting with girls... I have three different fine babes right now but the love is not there. Any time I have sex with dem I only have the feeling I'm having sex with my ex.. I'mmediately I'm done the hatred will just come from no where till I tell them to leave my place.. Have tried my best to do away from my ex.. Even fast and pray.. Still no solution.

I'm confused and Im ripe enough to get married ,hope this won't affect me if I force myself to like someone I don't loVe

I need advice please, sorry for my grammer
Re: Heart With Wrong Person by ken6488(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mirascolar:
I need mature advice

I will make the long story short.... There is a girl I met in school back in 2015 ..she s cool ,nice and friendly.. I'm a type that like girls.. This girl try to manage and Change me ..we dated For good four years(couples life) early this year I noticed she has changed and I try hard to pet and persuade her to tell me whats wrong..shr cried for hours and asked for forgiveness. She later confessed to me that she is still seeing her ex of 6years and still inlove with him, I understood and told her to move on with the guy. I tried hard to let go of the feelings and back to my normal flirting with girls... I have three different fine babes right now but the love is not there. Any time I have sex with dem I only have the feeling I'm having sex with my ex.. I'mmediately I'm done the hatred will just come from no where till I tell them to leave my place.. Have tried my best to do away from my ex.. Even fast and pray.. Still no solution.

I'm confused and Im ripe enough to get married ,hope this won't affect me if I force myself to like someone I don't loVe

I need advice please, sorry for my grammer

The only cure is to look for some One else to replace her in your heart

1 Like

Re: Heart With Wrong Person by Cheryph200(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Your story sound similar to mine.. I understand How difficult it is to forget some1 u love... My advice is make your ex ur sister and give other ladies chance

(1) (Reply)

Love Always Finds A Way / How To Stay Faithful To Your Wife, Bbnaija’s Mike Edwards Lectures Married Men / Resist The Urge To Call Innocent Guys Broke Or Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.