Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Imagine this happen to you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine this happen to you (660 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine this happen to you by gbengress1: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
Assuming that your boy or girl friend introduces you to his/her friends as simblings,what would you do?
Re: Imagine this happen to you by Mygoldie(f): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
hahahaha how funny. grin grin grin
Re: Imagine this happen to you by Ikedonn(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
@poster
that means that the boy or the girl does not love you.She's shy to present you as his or her boyfriend or girlfriend.
Re: Imagine this happen to you by r231(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
Maga don pay
Re: Imagine this happen to you by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
He obviously loves you not but i guess you should be happy he even introduced you as sibling,what if he had said meet my neighbour or meet one of our distant relative nko?forget him jor.
Re: Imagine this happen to you by gbengress1: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ikedonn:

@poster
that means that the boy or the girl does not love you.She's shy to present you as his or her boyfriend or girlfriend.
Re: Imagine this happen to you by gbengress1: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2010
freecocoa:

He obviously loves you not but i guess you should be happy he even introduced you as sibling,what if he had said meet my neighbour or meet one of our distant relative nko?forget him jor.
It did not happen to me but it happened to my friend and he is seeking advice
Re: Imagine this happen to you by onstelly(f): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
He or She isnt proud of u.

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Overated? / Is Short Height Or Obesity More Of A Turn-off For Women? / Marriage: A Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.