Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted (54814 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by doggedfighter(f): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Samfloxin:
Happy birthday Lady, I thought by now you should have been an evangelist winning souls for Christ
For what reason
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by tonididdy(m): 12:23am On Oct 31, 2019
wow for her to overcome the trauma and be able to fly again several hours from the USA to Nigeria for her birthday is a great achievement.

she is a bold heart.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by joepepsy(m): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2019
You didn't get the joke, he was referring to his green hair,a goat can mistake it for a grass.
tyson98:

You are the GOAT Asin EWU!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by joepepsy(m): 1:01am On Oct 31, 2019
Una no dey understand joke, a goat can mistake his hair for grass..do you get it now, he wasn't referring to the girl.
PheelzAlmighty:
Dumb dumber dumbest sad
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Victoria25(f): 2:31am On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday Kechi,you must live and testify
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by opiraxy(m): 3:52am On Oct 31, 2019
She is Strong
Tonyprisca:
This lady a complete role model I swear
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by uju22(f): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Happy birthday Kachi, may God keep guiding and protecting you.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by nairalanduseles: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2019
forreelliinc:
Wow she is 30 years old now?
Man she is a really strong geh cause if na me I for don kill myself tei tei

Its not so easy for one to kill themself .....as u dey like this ..... your life is way more worse than hers cos you are a very shallow fool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Kaymaxine(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Who else saw Marley's hand in the first pic
The guy dey try sort weed when dem tell am make e con snap pishur!!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Temple1288(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Thank You Chief Priest. Collect !!!!

Go back to Amaimo and get your own people out of poverty.. Chai! Your own people! Your cord was buried in that place and you Samuel turned out to be a devil to them

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Ogegod87: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2019
FatherBona:
Happy Birthday to a fighter, a survivor

That is exactly what i call her, A SURVIVOR!
HBD to her.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Elano25(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2019
She is really a strong woman, she overcame a lots.. unlike some egoistic self claimed psuedo 9ja feminists we have , after causing trouble for their ex husbands ,they run to social media shouting how they are strong enough to divorce their husbands. calling their husband weak, 40secs man and co. That's their own way to be a strong woman.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by lighternote: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Your life is a true definition of miracle, Kechi. Live it to the fullest, child of destiny.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Philgafauto: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2019
victorazyvictor:

That's why say "Igbo amaka"

What has this got to do with being igbo? Do you sometimes stop to think that it is because of comments such as yours that so many people dislike igbos?

You better change because future generations of igbos will continue to be subjected to slave status in Nigeria because of actions of people like you. Bros, abeg change!!!

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Blinkers: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2019
LyfeJennings:

This girl has had the best of surgeries in the world and the best modern science can give her is what U see there. U think it's easy going under the knife?
Alaye, just pray for her and ask God to guide her more cos hmmmmmmmmmm, the emotional battle she go dey fight pass the physical one in Syria o. U think all those people love am... Hell NO. THEY ARE THERE COS THEY PITY HER & NA SO SHE GO DEY LIVE DEY GO. Then Marriage and reproduction, that na another case o. U think say she no go dey crave love life. It would take a superhuman to date her....
Just pray for her

And you had to let Teeyan go! embarassed
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Philgafauto: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2019
Onyi22:

Nigerians and busy body, who told u those people don't like her?
Amebo, with God all things are possible, she will surely get married and have her own children, God save her life on purpose,
Think about ur own life, will u make money? cheesy

Why do you have to utilize the irrational fear of poverty to shame the person you quoted? I think he made the comment with good intent.

The way Nigerian ladies broke shame guys is symptomatic of the break down in the value system of Nigeria. So other than money, nothing else can be benefited from an individual? I need you to sit down and ask yourself that question.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by victorazyvictor(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Philgafauto:

What has this got to do with being igbo? Do you sometimes stop to think that it is because of comments such as yours that so many people dislike igbos?

You better change because future generations of igbos will continue to be subjected to slave status in Nigeria because of actions of people like you. Bros, abeg change!!!

..but why are you envying those guys grin bros...

Slave status? Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Who is enslaving who?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Emmanueledu(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Blazebond:
This cubana dude is one guy that i feel something is off about im.

There is absolutely nothing off about him Bro!He is just a smart business man who seizes every opportunity to drag traffic to their club�
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
This girl!!!!!!!!

So strong! So strong!
Wishing her more beautiful years ahead.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by PrincewithGod(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
What a pity that after all she has been through she is still not on the way to heaven. I wish I have access to her and preach the Gospel of Salvation to her and get her saved.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Alex09(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
undecided
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by TheCork(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mirage1:
Happy birthday to a remarkable lady

Hello. Please u have nyansh? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.