Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (27776 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wickedness.. Meanwhile was he sleeping while she was at it He is old enough to know how to run even if he can't defend himself... Sometimes stubborn kids dey pay. From 7 them no born u to fvck with my head & God knows i no go born child without some inborn ruggedness.. the mama go show me where she get am from undecided
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Never underestimate what a jealous woman can do.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by webngnews: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oh
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
dairykidd:
Wickedness.. Meanwhile was he sleeping while she was at it He is old enough to know how to run even if he can't defend himself... Sometimes stubborn kids dey pay. From 7 them no born u to fvck with my head & God knows i no go born child without some inborn ruggedness.. the mama go show me where she get am from undecided

one way or the other, she would have still hurt one day
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
faceland:

one way or the other, she would have still hurt one day
Yeah true but not like this.. at least when the dad comes hkme to find his son missing she would have to explain and when the child is eventually found he can then confide in his father.. The truth is that the woman has no respect for the man if not she nor go bold do am. This type can as well poison her in-laws

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by VicM6: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
chia, if my hands hold that kind woman enh, i 4 beat her black nd blue
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Cornelius536(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Aaaaaah......... Damn it.
Dats too barbaric.
May God help us all.
I just hope and pray d law takes its cause
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Howellz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Must step mothers be wicked? Do step mothers in America behave the same way like our own step mothers in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
dairykidd:

Yeah true but not like this.. at least when the dad comes hkme to find his son missing she would have to explain and when the child is eventually found he can then confide in his father.. The truth is that the woman has no respect for the man if not she nor go bold do am. This type can as well poison her in-laws

True... he is probable a good boy obeying auntie he need exposure to know when to run.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
greatbrian:
This is barbaric haba. I hope the woman is made to face the wrath of the law
Which rubbish law, they should burn her hand first , law can follow later ..
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by bestman09(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
SHE WILL SURELY BE AN IGBO WOMAN LIVING IN NASSARAWA
Bro let's not jump into that conclusion yet.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by greatbrian(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
fredoooooo:

Which rubbish law, they should burn her hand first , law can follow later ..

Two wrongs can't make a right bro.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Queenhardey(f): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
This woman ought to be brutally killed. This is sheer wickedness regardless of what the boy might have done
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Beey(f): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Women! Why are some of us so evil? I swear that if I lived around I’d hire thugs to
give her a beating she’d never forget.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by SolarEdge: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmmm

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by kaymical(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
Who does this if not a mad person?

Base on what I am seeing, hearing and reading I have come to a conclusion that Nigerians are becoming primitive and roaming about with madnness
even the officially bad ppl will never do this to there fellow
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by XchUskY4u(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
GOSH shocked sad
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by DesreeDon(f): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
This woman is very wicked! She must not go unpunished.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by ubunja(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
healthserve:

Damn ive missed Ubunja

The moment a woman employs any form of whining or emotional manipulation, they should be stopped in the track cause its always to the detriment of the man.

Like a Gee said, you need a mafia mindset to manage Nigerian women.

ubunja:

Posting by Friday:

1Pleasures Of The Cash [book excerpt]
2The Female Source Code
3Chosen
4No Green Lights No Approach.
5All The Sex In The World.
6On Shît Testing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... / Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos) / Rev. Father Isaac Agabi Escapes From Kidnappers' Den In Edo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.