Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,900 members, 7,918,929 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:41 PM

Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. (2001 Views)

Census: My First Census Experience As A Single Living Alone. Hows It Going To Be / Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Joel3(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
I live in a two story building that has a lot of flats and mini flat apartments.

everyone living there have partners or single mother living with children and young woman that bring in young jobless man to live with her.

we were only two that was living there single until the other young man bring in woman to live with him and remaining me. he is already calling her his wife when making reference to her, same thing with another guy living with a young girl with children who wanted to tempted me to sin with her the other day when no body was around.. the fact i like and love living alone sometimes I do feel bored which I will walk around to hang out in bar before returning home.

I'm not considering bringing any girl to live with me for now. but the fact I'm already in mid thirties I know there is not much time for me. my only saving grace was the fact I have baby face and fresh statues that makes me look like mid twenties. unlike my other neighbor brought in young partner to live together.

one of my other neighbor wife was telling me only not as a joke to go find a wife to live with me.

its not new and that's what I found common among guys, and once a guy start living alone the next thing is that he find partner or partner find him and they start living and before you know it they start bearing children and they called each other wife and husband even without legally married.

I for example I know how many girls that want that with me without considering the economic aspect or future that await the present, I for example is a very scaring guy because I have standard of our my live or living should be any short of that will take me to early to my ancestors.

Nigeria is one country where everything is done by faith. they never plan ahead even above 6 months or 1 year. and that's why when the pregnancy begins the real suffer and abuses starts.

my look matters to me. the food i eat my freshness and the clothes that I wear which should be uniform to my children and partner if need be. and anything that threatens that will consumed or destroyed me.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Look for woman to marry and stop all this childish lamentation.

15 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by benzene00: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Go smoke some weed bruhh,

then come back after and answer yourself

4 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by blessedvisky(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Joel3 pursue your dreams and goals. Don't let anyone tension you

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by LordKO(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Create your own life path and encrypt it. In other words, strive to live your life on the periphery of conventionalism and make sure you do so altruistically and conscientiously.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by nlPoster: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dont marry until you're ready.

But also make an honest woman out of your partner, it's not fair to her (even if she says she doesnt mind) to go through pregnancy childbirth etc multiple times for that matter yet no wedding.

I'd say dont have sex if you're not interested in marriage, from a biblical viewpoint.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Mood11: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oga kindly look for a guy that is still job hunting or just got a job and is having accommodation issues. Let him squat with you, by the time you come back home and meet the toilet unflushed at least twice or you see a used shaving stick in your kitchen you will then decide if you want to bring a woman you don't know to leave with you simply because your neighbours are doing so.

From the outside you will think it is easy living with a fellow human being especially woman .. Sometimes seff if you don't find your boxers on time you get angry at yourself.

Marriage is not by age o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by crackhaus: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dude take this from me, you DO NOT want to take in a woman (whom you're not married to) to live with you, not even if she's your fiancée or serious girlfriend.

If you're that lonely, let it be a guy you invite to stay with you. In my case, I gave my cousin an open invitation to make use of my place instead of hotels anytime he was in the city, and he was in my city a lot due to work.
Women can always come around, spend a little time, but they must go back to their house, no permanent stay.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
the important question you need to ask yourself IS:
is the problem the fact that everyone else in your compound has somebody but you OR you long to have someone in your life?

4 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by bukatyne(f): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
the important question you need to ask yourself IS:
is the problem the fact that everyone else in your compound has somebody but you OR you long to have someone in your life?

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Do you want to cohabit because others are doing so or because you feel lonely?

Don't be pressured into being who you are not.

Some introverts cherish their alone-ness.

If you are one of such, don't give that up until you meet that girl whom you can't imagine life without. Otherwise, it's not worth it.
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
A guy should find a partner and settle down not because he's alone and/or lonely (which is what you ask in the title),
and not because others around him are doing so (which is what your entire post is actually about)

but because
1) he has found someone to spend the rest of his life with,
2) he's convinced within himself that it's the next step in his life and
3) he's ready to take on the responsibilities that accompany it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by thorpido(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Don't be pressured into just bringing a girl to live with you because others in your compound have partners.If you feel lonely,take up a hobby and let it occupy your lonely periods.

However,you say you are in your mid-thirties,you wan build house finish before you marry?We all dream of having good things on ground before marriage but you honestly can't have all you want or else you'll just keep pushing it foward.
From experience I'll tell you,the younger you are when your kids come,the better.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
theButterfly:
A guy should find a partner and settle down not because he's alone and/or lonely (which is what you ask in the title),
and not because others around him are doing do (which is what your entire post is actually about)

but because
1) he has found someone to spend the rest of his life with,
2) he's convinced from within himself that it's the next step in his life and
3) is ready to take on the responsibilities that accompany it.
Have you found the right one?
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
I am not sure I understand you.
I believe you would like companionship but you are afraid that in the long run it will make you poorer. True?
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by ctleurocollege: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Go marry
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Joel3(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
like most guy don't find it funny doing the house work. washing, cooking, etc the reason for looking for woman to live with them.

I go to market to buy soup stuff and grand it there which is very rare for guys. its something to look down on them in the community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Richy4(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
It seems that you are more involved with what your neighbours were doing more than what you really want... u are about to act like a little kid that doesn't want a toy, but because other kids got toys he started looking for a way to get one.

There is no need for u to join the band wagon when you weren't ready. It is easy to get married but it is not so easy to stay married and staying married is what counts.... If u are so lonely, and you are a dog person, ask your landlord if u can get a little dog. U house train it. It's a good companion until you are ready...

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Bola146(f): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Look for woman to marry and stop all this childish lamentation.

Will you be the one to choose for him.. @Op, kindly take your time, marriage is not a something you would rush in, find a good lady of your choice
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by cooooooks(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Meet women who are like-minded and of a close, similar or higher economic standing.

You guys will likely not live together until marriage but the companionship issue will be solved.
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Joel3:
I live in a two story building that has a lot of flats and mini flat apartments.

everyone living there have partners or single mother living with children and young woman that bring in young jobless man to live with her.

we were only two that was living there single until the other young man bring in woman to live with him and remaining me. he is already calling her his wife when making reference to her, same thing with another guy living with a young girl with children who wanted to tempted me to sin with her the other day when no body was around.. the fact i like and love living alone sometimes I do feel bored which I will walk around to hang out in bar before returning home.

I'm not considering bringing any girl to live with me for now. but the fact I'm already in mid thirties I know there is not much time for me. my only saving grace was the fact I have baby face and fresh statues that makes me look like mid twenties. unlike my other neighbor brought in young partner to live together.

one of my other neighbor wife was telling me only not as a joke to go find a wife to live with me.

its not new and that's what I found common among guys, and once a guy start living alone the next thing is that he find partner or partner find him and they start living and before you know it they start bearing children and they called each other wife and husband even without legally married.

I for example I know how many girls that want that with me without considering the economic aspect or future that await the present, I for example is a very scaring guy because I have standard of our my live or living should be any short of that will take me to early to my ancestors.

Nigeria is one country where everything is done by faith. they never plan ahead even above 6 months or 1 year. and that's why when the pregnancy begins the real suffer and abuses starts.

my look matters to me. the food i eat my freshness and the clothes that I wear which should be uniform to my children and partner if need be. and anything that threatens that will consumed or destroyed me.

you should be proud of yourself you are not following everyone foot step

remember, we all have our different path and time our desntiny

if you copy a path of someone, its would be hell for you simply becoz its wasnt time for you

you didnt mention anything about a relationship but you talked about going to pub, roughly meaning you got no girlfriend no hobbies that keep you occupied hence you pay attention to people around

find hobbies or girlfriend that will shift your focus and thinking
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Zombiekiller010: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2019
Go and marry
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by baby124: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2019
crackhaus:
Dude take this from me, you DO NOT want to take in a woman (whom you're not married to) to live with you, not even if she's your fiancée or serious girlfriend.

If you're that lonely, let it be a guy you invite to stay with you. In my case, I gave my cousin an open invitation to make use of my place instead of hotels anytime he was in the city, and he was in my city a lot due to work.
Women can always come around, spend a little time, but they must go back to their house, no permanent stay.
Agbaya, go and marry

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by baby124: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2019
OP,
Go and marry...

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 05, 2019
@Epithelial, why did you delete your account? I was going to answer your question. smiley
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by crackhaus: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2019
baby124:

Agbaya, go and marry
I have not stopped doing prayer & fasting for you to leave your husband and become mine. I'm still crazy about you.
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by frozen70g(f): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Joel3:

Whether you have a baby face or a toddler face, you don't have money to go into marriage and you are not prepared to face the challenges of marriage

You Have been praising yourself in your post just because it has not dawn on you that you are delaying yourself

Those women you Claimed that are ready to settle down with you even without proper marriage rights, do you think you are hot ?, why not pick one among them and do the needful if you think you are man enough

Yet, you are satisfied sleeping with them with your toddler look

Anyway keep waiting until those white Hair starts popping out

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Joel3(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
frozen70g:

Whether you have a baby face or a toddler face, you don't have money to go into marriage and you are not prepared to face the challenges of marriage

You Have been praising yourself in your post just because it has not dawn on you that you are delaying yourself

Those women you Claimed that are ready to settle down with you even without proper marriage rights, do you think you are a hot, why not pick one among them and do the needful if you think you are man enough

Yet, you are satisfied sleeping with them with your toddler look

Anyway keep waiting until those white Hair starts popping out
what are you do pained?
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by frozen70g(f): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
Joel3:
what are you do pained?

Just read what you wrote and see if the English made sense

If you want to counter my post, correct your English then we go in for a debate
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by xhaka999(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
o
Re: Should A Guy Find A Partner Because He Is Living Alone And Loneliness?. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
a

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Came Back From Abroad And Died / When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This / She Keeps Criticizing My Parents Nd Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.