Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,123 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

Why Did They Take Down The Thread? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did They Take Down The Thread? (989 Views)

I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me / The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin I had solved the mystery. FCBboy newguyhere. You guys did nothing. Im friends with that moniker tho.
I knew the person by the way *** writes. Only *** uses exclamation marks that much while typing.
The both of you are free though. cc: oluwatobi25.
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
grin I had solved the mystery. FCBboy newguyhere. You guys did nothing. Im friends with that moniker tho.
I knew the person by the way *** writes. Only *** uses exclamation marks that much while typing.
The both of you are free though.
Lol

pettyprincess1 pettyprincess good luck with your Polish boyfriend

no vex
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
The both of you are free though.
You are wrong blackivy
They made me deleted my account.
And you think i can forgive them?
I checked people's comments here even as a guest!! You know me,you one of the people that defended me bt they behave like they are holy
I will not mention my real moniker bt i will delete this soon nw,and to those that call me names i hope you are all holy.
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Newguyhere: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Newguyhere: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oluwatobi25:

You are wrong blackivy
I checked people's comments here even as a guest!! You know me,you one of the people that defended me bt they behave like they are holy
I will not mention my real moniker bt i will delete this soon nw,and to those that call me names i hope you are all holy.

LillyVal what's up cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
FCBboy:

Lol

no vex
Call me whatever,i dnt care
You know within yourself what the truth is
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oluwatobi25:

You are wrong blackivy
darling people here are as$holes. Someone called me a bitch some minutes ago. Ive learnt one thing here, i dont give a fvck what people say/think of me. I used to before but not anymore. To hell with their opinions. Be you and have fun. Let them mastubate on my matter and twist like serpents in agony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
darling people here are as$holes. Someone called me a bitch some minutes ago. Ive learnt one thing here, i dont give a fvck what people say/think of me. I used to before but not anymore. To hell with their opinions. Be you and have fun. Let them mastubate on my matter and twist like serpents in agony.
Yes,and it seems i am not the only person they are bullying even after i left nairaland for them
I will deactivate this account now,only if these people know i almost committed suicide because of all the topics backlash and comments,i hope they never know peace.
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oluwatobi25:

Yes,and it seems i am not the only person they are bullying even after i left nairaland for them
I will deactivate this account now,only if these people know i almost committed suicide because of all the topics backlash and comments,i hope they never know peace.
never let hypocrites get to you. Suicide? For Christsake! Majority of those here are fustrated losers who would rather pour their bitterness on others. Like i stated before, let them curse the day i was born, let them fast and pray that i should die immediately. I dont give a damn, neither should you. Let them self-service their lives away. Im me! Wouldnt change that for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
never let hypocrites get to you. Suicide? For Christsake! Majority of those here are fustrated losers who would rather pour their bitterness on others. Like i stated before, let them curse the day i was born, let them fast and pray that i should die immediately. I dont give a damn, neither should you. Let them self-service their lives away. Im me! Wouldnt change that for anybody.
Okay blackivy take care kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
I saw your email bt i am sorry i do not want to have anything to do with any nairalander again
I am really glad you defended me,God bless you kiss
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oluwatobi25:

I saw your email bt i am sorry i do not want to have anything to do with any nairalander again
I am really glad you defended me,God bless you kiss
I understand. But hope you arent upset again. Plus you're cool with as.tro?
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
I understand. But hope you arent upset again. Plus you're cool with as.tro?
No dear,he was the real person i am angry with
But i will not fight him this way
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
FCBboy:
Lol
no vex
feel like i've been visited by the three spirits of christmas. How about you two?
Newguyhere:
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
No dear, astrog was the real person i am angry with But i will not fight him this way
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by AstroG: 12:21am On Oct 31, 2019

No dear,he was the real person i am angry with
But i will not fight him this way

Your free to do whatever u like undecided

Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Modernist: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
You kids really do bully yourselves here.

1 Like

Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Modernist:
You kids really do bully yourselves here.

It's normal.

You can't "want" drama and not be crazy! lol

People seem to take here way too seriously for a site online.
Re: Why Did They Take Down The Thread? by Modernist: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Magnoliaa:

It's normal.

You can't "want" drama and not be crazy! lol

People seem to take here way too seriously for a site online.
Must be really though bickering with them, that one almost commited suicide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are Ladies So Doglike??? / He Refused To Pay / From A Bad Guy, To A Nice Boy. I Neee Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.