Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,049 members, 7,973,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? (928 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday To Jarus / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Environer: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
Caution
« Sent to: Environer on: Today at 07:52:21 AM » by Jarus

Your activities on the Politics section is worrying, especially posting wierd pictures and starting meaningless threads that lead to nothing but abuse and insult.

Please slow down on this, or else you will be recommended for ban.

Thanks
Jarus: Did you also caution bkbabe97y, Bluetooth and fstranger among other Yorubas whose stock in trade is to provoke Igbos?
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by fstranger: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
IJN, All my enemies fall down and Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Jarus(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
Yes, I warned them. If that's what you want to hear.

August 05, 2010
Dear BK,
I am not very comfortable with your activities on Politics section, especially for turning every thread into tribal war.
Most of the reported posts I have received were your posts. Haba!!!!

Please thread softly.

Thanks
August 06, 2010
This is the last warning. Please stop the inciting posts you litter the politics section with or you get banned.

Last warning
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by PhysicsQED(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
The individuals you mentioned didn't start 50 moroni.c threads in a row within a 20 minute time span dedicated solely to Igbo bashing. You on the other hand do not seem to have any problem engaging in such idio.cy . I really wish you could somehow be permanently banned and not be able to come back under another username not because I think it will actually result in ethnic bashing ceasing or decreasing-I'm pretty sure other tribalists would take your place and escalate the Yoruba-Igbo war of words just as you have done but because your particular repetitive, one-dimensional, obsessive, obnoxious, persecution-complex laden, and whiny posts are bringing down the quality of the politics section (a section where intelligent, enlightening and informative debates and discussions DO take place at times) by shooing away intelligent commentators and attracting brainless, crass boors like yourself who seem to need to engage in rabid tribalism and ethnic warfare to sexually climax. Tribalist threads would always pop up but it seriously reduces the forum to shi.t when they pop up every 4 minutes.

Jarus is probably just worried about your mental health.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Environer: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2010
Jarus:

Yes, I warned them. If that's what you want to hear.

Are you sure? Hm! Ok let me take you by your word, Jarus. I am sheathing my sword and expecting not to read any more tribal gibberish from those folks and the rest of the pack. Thank you for the info although you did not threaten bkbabe97 with a ban. Now, you keep modifying your response. Ok. I don see am.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
Lock this thread and ban the poster !
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2010
PhysicsQED:

The individuals you mentioned didn't start 50 moroni.c threads in a row within a 20 minute time span dedicated solely to Igbo bashing. You on the other hand do not seem to have any problem engaging in such idio.cy . I really wish you could somehow be permanently banned and not be able to come back under another username not because I think it will actually result in ethnic bashing ceasing or decreasing-I'm pretty sure other tribalists would take your place and escalate the Yoruba-Igbo war of words just as you have done but because your particular repetitive, one-dimensional, obsessive, obnoxious, persecution-complex laden, and whiny posts are bringing down the quality of the politics section (a section where intelligent, enlightening and informative debates and discussions DO take place at times) by shooing away intelligent commentators and attracting brainless, crass boors like yourself who seem to need to engage in rabid tribalism and ethnic warfare to sexually climax. Tribalist threads would always pop up but it seriously reduces the forum to shi.t when they pop up every 4 minutes.

More reason why the idioot need to be banned !
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Katsumoto: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Seconded; to make the issue more exasperating, he keeps changing his moniker. He started with several Mekusxxx monikers, then morphed into Akin-Egba. He was soon found out plus that Yoruba moniker slowed down his hate-spewing posts. Now he has taking another name and resumed his opening of moronic, idiotic, and imbecilic threads.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
PhysicsQED:

abeg post that link to health board sharp sharp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Environer: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
Katsumoto:

Seconded; to make the issue more exasperating, he keeps changing his moniker. He started with several Mekusxxx monikers, then morphed into Akin-Egba. He was soon found out plus that Yoruba moniker slowed down his hate-spewing posts. Now he has taking another name and resumed his opening of moronic, idiotic, and imbecilic threads.

You probably think every changes monikers like you do. And why would a bonafide Igbo man like me want to answer a Yoruba name? What is the gain for me? If you say I am using a Yoruba name which slows me down, is that not self defeating on my part? If my aim is to give back to you guys what you have been dishing to Igbos why would I use a Yoruba name that will slow me down as you noted? Herein lies the moronicity of your logic, no? People have noted in the past that you are the same as bkbabe and bluetooth and I believe them completely. You can disguise your writing pattern but you ain't fooling no one.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Environer: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Is this coming from that mad man that has been locked up at Aro mental home? You think deploying hypoactive mental state-induced, poorly-tensed verbosity can scare anyone? You must be deluded thinking so.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Environer: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2010
oyb:

abeg post that link to health board sharp sharp cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Saraki's arse is waiting to be licked. Please go and finish off that one before coming here.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Jomogbomo4: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
Lock this thread up, this topic is beyond the objectives of the politics section.

angry angry
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by MaiSuya(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
THANKFULLY!!! these cautions were long overdue! angry
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Genius10: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
Great job, Jarus. Infact you are being way too lenient. All ethnic baiters must be banned. I used to post on Cybereagles.com and in typical fashion, the ethnic bigots kept disturbing everybody. The moderators cracked down heavily on them, and posting and reading threads there became joyful again. Please implement the same policy here immediately otherwise we won't know peace. In 2010, the rest of the world are making advances, and we are getting bogged down by moronic ethnic bigots,
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by deols(f): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
Great job, Jarus. Infact you are being way too lenient. All ethnic baiters must be banned . . . Please implement the same policy here immediately otherwise we won't know peace. In 2010, the rest of the world are making advances, and we are getting bogged down by moronic ethnic bigots,

I second you on this. I in fact used to derive so much joy reading the politics section with so much to gain until very recently. . .I wish there's a way they can be totally banned.Everything now has a tribal undertone. .kilo de?
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by NubianQ(f): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
i was sent something Similar,

since i came back on here, 

FSTRANGER HAS STALKED ME BEYOND ANYTHING,

he doesnt get banned! instead i get banned,

Fstranger comes on any topic i am on, 

I just decided to click report to moderator  whenever he rears his ugly head!

THAT FSTRANGER IS WHAT THE INTERNET CALLS A DERANGED STALKER!
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2010
Is FSTRANGER not a female??
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by mediatrix8(f): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
Fstranger also insulted me i this forum and tried to fight with me for some reasons I don't know.I just ignore him because I don't have time for non-sense people like him.Good he is already banned on my thread and created again another id which was banned as well.I just hope he will change his style and be kind to people angry
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by tpia5: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^seriously, why is everyone getting banned on threads created by you?

i'm not friends with fstranger but this is the second time you'll be jawing about getting someone banned on your thread.

i do hope you and your bouncers know you're not the only non-nigerian here? Are the others acting like you?

if fstranger is notorious for nasty posts, what about the other guy as well- is he the same?

anyway, e no concern me.

na you and your mentors sabi.

ikehin lo ma ye gbogbo yin.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by mediatrix8(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
It's not my fault dear.Maybe it was a co-incidence or perhaps people like those were banned don't like me.I am not provoking them but they just came out and uttered bad word which may lead to their id's being banned.

@Tpia as far as I can remember this is also the second time you criticize me about those people banned on my thread.Who do you think I am? Did I say something that insult you as well? If so my please accept my apology.My purpose of joining here is not to hurt someone but merely to have fun and learn something.And Thanks to those people who are nice here whom I consider a friend.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by fstranger: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
mediatrix8:

It's not my fault dear.Maybe it was a co-incidence or perhaps people like those were banned don't like me.I am not provoking them but they just came out and uttered bad word which may lead to their id's being banned.

@Tpia as far as I can remember this is also the second time you criticize me about those people banned on my thread.Who do you think I am? Did I say something that insult you as well? If so my please accept my apology.My purpose of joining here is not to hurt someone but merely to have fun and learn something.And Thanks to those people who are nice here whom I consider a friend.

SHUT UP! Who the heck do you think you are. Do you actually think I will be banned 'cos of you. Just so you know, you really do not count in this matter. Whatever power or influence you think you have is at best imaginary. Yeah, you have a bad attitude and your patronising attitude gets on my nerves. Why don't you just stay with your 'chinko' people and get the hell out of my sight, you this piece of shyyt.
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by mediatrix8(f): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2010
kiss kiss kiss Just enjoy life and do good things fstranger, u're not a big deal to me as well,   just say whateva u want, after all,I don't know you and you have no idea WHO I AM, SO BE QUIET AS WELL OK?grin grin grin
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by mediatrix8(f): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2010
Try to analyze the way you talk as well, my patronizing attitude is common to people as you keep on defending YORUBAS and criticising IGBOS , you see even your own people notice you own behavior, better upgrade it lol, angry angry angry
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by fstranger: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2010
^^^
Hey, I plan to ignore and avoid you as much as possible. please never mention the word "Yoruba" again in your life. Stay with your people and leave me alone with ma people. Simple, innit?

And BTW, for clarity 'Patronizing means behaving or speaking in a way that shows you think you are more intelligent or important than someone'
Re: Jarus: Did You Also Caution Bkbabe97y, Bluetooth And Fstranger Among Others? by mediatrix8(f): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2010
sure, i will and promise to keep u out, I do wish this will be the last time we come across, Wishing u good luck in whatever things u want in your life

(1) (Reply)

Mz Dark! Please Talk To This Furry! / Al-qaeda Leader Osama Bin Laden Is Dead. / Three-year Old Cancer Patient Needs N15m To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.