Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,878 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) (31484 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 3 Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Four Internet Fraudsters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by MARKone(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
There should be a stiffer sentence for these guys. They are really spoiling the image of the country
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yahoo boys won't forget Easily
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yahoo boys won't forget Easily
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by webngnews: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by fombadi: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hope EFCC and Buhari are arranging job for them when they finally come out of prison. Because this time without Yahoo, I wonder what would happen. Rubbers and kidnappers may multiply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Homeboiy:
God will punish Ecobank

It's staffs

And all there branches

Useless bank with useless staffs

What happened bro?
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by wvictory(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
that bank is so useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by drisalsha: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Say no to crime it doesn't pay
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by AkpaAmu99: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:
cheesy
[/s]
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by bluebay(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
daddytime:
See their faces like akpu wey dem match

Lazy dumbfuckss
Your sisters dream boyfriend.
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
it seems this agency created to fight corruption only runs after yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

What happened bro?

They go just de debit me. Money for nothing

I don complain tire, infant one of their staffs was confused on what to answer me.

If u use Ecobank ATM to withdraw they will debit #65.00

If u use another bank once they will still debit same

If I bank with them after this year, that's means am mad.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
jaxxy:
Yahoo isn’t work and I say this emphatically. Niggahs shud resist the temptation.

Channel ur energy towards Smtn positive..
will you help me with that positive something . i no wan enta fraud

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
This one's no settle dem well shocked if you no u know shocked
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Alimani:
Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of the Federal High Court, Ibadan on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, sentenced three Internet fraudsters to prison, having found them guilty of criminal charges preferred against them by the EFCC, Ibadan zonal office. .

The trio - Ajao Jamal, Olawale Joel and Kehinde Ridwan Tobi – were re-arraigned after approaching the Commission for plea bargain.

Source
http://www.ogbeta.nag/2019/10/efcc-secures-conviction-of-three.html?m=1

Yeah, 10 years imprisonment or N10,000 fine
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chummynoni:

Use your head or learn a skill.
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Xisnin:

Use your head or learn a skill.
you are talking in parables guy. i av always used my head. if u dont have tangible idea, mechonu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chummynoni:

you are talking in parables guy. i av always used my head. if u dont have tangible idea, mechonu

You have always used your head but you can't think of even one good idea but Yahoo and fraud.
SMH.
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Na dem
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by joytothewise(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Without supporting scam... but how many of you can come out to say this boys scammed you? But you have adults old bastard ... sucking you dry day and night without shouting n protesting... Ghana currency now is 65. Ahead of Nigeria, from Ghana you can go to yankee without visa the people wey coloniz us sef na to get visa to visit there country.

Tinubu dey there, buhari dey there, obj dey there atiku dey there... light no dey, water no dey... so this is d manace for curbing and reshaping?? People wey no even know which work to do?? You apply for prepaid meter over 1/2years u no go see... food go up, tax increase and so on. Praise your politicians well well...

It is well.. ones you born pikin for this country with you as an individual still struggling for work now how about your unborn kids. Labour dey there dey deceive people day and night minimum wage dem no sign. Since all this government get into power d company I work for no increase my pay. Suffering and smiling.

What type of change is this?? Without criticizing government only I criticize everyone with voters card that dey buy during election process.

CHANGE your ways!!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
We are still expecting @EFCC to act on the petition to arrest Tinubu the harden criminal that use Bullion van to steal our money.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is it true that Mompha is now in prison ?
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
MARKone:
There should be a stiffer sentence for these guys. They are really spoiling the image of the country

Has the government created alternatives for them ?

If yes, what ?
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chummynoni:

What can u do well? Look at what ur good at and what ur passionate about and start slowly to study it, learn and keep improving on it.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Kidlecturer19: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Menance:
Waste side grin

kehinde & olawale
u must be a fool tribalistic maggot
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Neduk2(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Homeboiy:
God will punish Ecobank

It's staffs

And all there branches

Useless bank with useless staffs

What happened?
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Xisnin:

You have always used your head but you can't think of even one good idea but Yahoo and fraud.
SMH.
if you are that good with using your head, why not help me with something to fetch me money while i run my M.sc program
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by SolarEdge: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by dellman4(m): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Na only yahoo boy dem dey pursue,what about the corrupt politicians
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Olamywealth10: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2019
las las my people, all na scam>>>>>> even the efcc self
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2019
Chummynoni:
if you are that good with using your head, why not help me with something to fetch me money while i run my M.sc program
You don

This was your initial comment.
[quote author=Chummynoni post=83603987]
will you help me with that positive something . i no wan enta fraud[/quote]

I can't use your head for you.
But a simple look into Nigeria's condition would have informed you that an M.Sc is useless unless
you already have a job or a strong promise of a job.

That money you are spending on M.Sc could have been used to start any profitable business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.