Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting (462 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by EBMedia: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has bared his mind on the judgement of the Supreme Court upholding the election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

IgbereTV captured the tweets of the PDP presidential candidate.

He wrote:

Whether justice was done, is left to the Nigerian people to decide. As a democrat, I fought a good fight for the
Nigerian people. I will keep on fighting for Nigeria and for democracy, and also for justice.

Click on the link to view post
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1189570244874031104?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1101453/atiku-fought-good-fight-nigerian-people-will-keep-fighting/

Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by Abdul05: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin a colossal failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by Gmajor(m): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Abeg go siddon. Who you epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by blakid(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Father Xmas for lawyers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by helinues: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
You are only fighting for your pockets not the masses.. When you had the opportunity as VP what did you do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by ursullalinda(f): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmm.....ok we believe you
Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by netpro(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Any fighting that doesn't start with tendering a Big Congratulatory message to the Winner is a nonstarter.

Atiku, Obi and the PDP are not Democrats at all.
Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by tamonokare: 3:52am On Oct 31, 2019
So because you no win now the fight was for us abi ?
Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by Bola146(f): 4:37am On Oct 31, 2019
sad sad sad
Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by JonOlive: 4:46am On Oct 31, 2019
No doubt Buhari and APC bought this madate but Atiku would have done worse were he the incumbent. This nation is yet to produce credible and worthy politicians.
Re: Atiku: I Fought A Good Fight For The Nigerian People. I Will Keep On Fighting by AroleOduduwa2: 5:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Don't even think of contesting, what fight will you keep fighting. If you want to keep fighting for Nigerians as a you claimed, set up ngo that will elevate people from poverty, after all youve the resources to do so.

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns / Just In: Hate Speech Bill Passes First Reading / Adamawa Lg Elections: Pdp Wins All 21 Lgc Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.