Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,014 members, 7,946,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Davido To Ogundamisi: Your Life Earning Is Not Up To 30% Of Money From My Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Ogundamisi: Your Life Earning Is Not Up To 30% Of Money From My Show (414 Views)

Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Ogundamisi: Your Life Earning Is Not Up To 30% Of Money From My Show by kidap: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Following the arrest of two ladies, who claimed one of them was pregnant for Davido, the DMW label boss has been under fire from many of his fans.

A well known political advocate, Kayode Ogundamisi while reacting to the arrest had asked fans to imagine Davido as the first cousin to his uncle, Isiaka Adeleke if the latter had become the Governor of Osun State.

Davido, however, didn’t take the tweet lightly as he slammed Ogundamisi claiming that his (Ogundamisi’s) entire income was not up to 30 % of money from his show.

See tweet below;

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/30/davido-to-ogundamisi-your-whole-life-earning-is-not-up-to-30-of-money-from-my-show/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Davido To Ogundamisi: Your Life Earning Is Not Up To 30% Of Money From My Show by Jasen1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chisos
Re: Davido To Ogundamisi: Your Life Earning Is Not Up To 30% Of Money From My Show by judedave181: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nice clapback.
Re: Davido To Ogundamisi: Your Life Earning Is Not Up To 30% Of Money From My Show by Shelloween(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Davido To Ogundamisi: Your Life Earning Is Not Up To 30% Of Money From My Show by eTECTIV: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jesu!!! Savage... D mumu man wey for mind his business of lying and asslicking
Re: Davido To Ogundamisi: Your Life Earning Is Not Up To 30% Of Money From My Show by BrutalJab: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido technically ended the career of the sickly Twitter politician. grin

He will choose his battle with sense henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Ogundamisi: Your Life Earning Is Not Up To 30% Of Money From My Show by emeijeh(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Davido 3-0 Ogundunce

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Been Doing Many Surgeries Low Key’ – Bobrisky / Man Surprises Mum With A Visit From UK, See Her Mother Reaction. VIDEO / Twitter Boss, Jack Dorsey Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.