Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool (64662 Views)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by SultanOfAbia: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Nigerians are too gullible, they believe everything
Without using wisdom
Even my Dog knows this Saga was scripted to promote his song Risky.
This is why too many pastors are in Nigeria, very gullible bunch of people in this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by careytommy37(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2019
They ate now his friends. He is even promoting them. Now tell me why someone else won't do something more outrageous
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Untainted007: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by princeade86(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2019
Davido used them to Market his Risk hit single. The guy is good in marketing.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Penisman: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2019
YurFatHer:
okay, after showing this dumb news to my cat, my cat is now a tiger. Thanks op

Mine just greeted me "Good morning Sir", I never knew my cat could talk, not until I showed this post to her....

3 Likes

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by VulgarLee(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2019
He staged that Noisense to promote his single Risky and it worked for him

Noisense

2 Likes

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by bunnae(f): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2019
emeijeh:
Nonsense and Unai Emery.
I hope Arse-anal fans will sleep well tonight.
We didn't o. sad
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by ctleurocollege: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2019
SavageResponse:

Why would Davido foot the bill for them to go have a nice time after they tried to put him in trouble?

PR, he had no other choice
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Topmaike007(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2019
nairalandposter:

Because they were helping him do something?
they helped him market his Risky Single
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by babadeee(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2019
aro1:
Am sure this saga was scripted and directed by davido to make him trend,that guy love attention like kilode..
God will bless you bro, have been saying it right from time
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by nwamabo247(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2019
She just wants to trend wink.please how can I benefit from your side,I am Celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu enugu state for almost 12yrs now I have been living with tetraplegic spinal cord injury,I have been in door all this while because of unfriendly wheel chair environment I am,no souce income right now things are very difficult for me and my mother who has been nursing at home who is also diabetic please I need your help for feeding and little medications changing of catheter and other health care need no matter how small please my mother is I'll now but I need accommodation to be seft independent see my signature for details
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2019
I just 1-2 wish all Chelsea fans seeing this good morning ❤❤...I love y'all,I'm not a hater��.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nairafame1: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2019
aro1:
Am sure this saga was scripted and directed by davido to make him trend,that guy love attention like kilode..
No I actually know those lady bro.... Davido is just a good heart man but nice strategy from those ladies

2 Likes

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Wanity(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2019
emeijeh:
Nonsense and Unai Emery.
I hope Arse-anal fans will sleep well tonight.

Although we loose the match I am impressed with my team
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Heffalump(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2019
aro1:

Davido is probably paving way for another fuckery, first the initial public hype in case it happens cheesy
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by nairalanduseles: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Den don threaten am with law suite lol
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Angelfrost(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2019
So, they are now celebrities??!... What next, endorsement deals??!...

I'm beginning to see why some of my homies think lowly of Davido... Smh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by fowlyansh181(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2019
It was all a stunt after all

1 Like

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by 9jaRealist: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Felixamos:
Hope they do something reasonable with their lives now...

Hope they don’t get pregnant for real now... grin grin grin
>
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Angelfrost(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Wanity:

Although we loose the match I am impressed with my team

Your team can't defend to save their lives... Even Norwich won't give up a 2 goal lead, and you guys did just that in 2 consecutive games.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Exponental(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2019
FULFILLED!!!! Yes, they are.
I will lookout for the nollywood script someday.
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Jman06(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Poor girls! Na wetin them dey find be that

That's why I like Davido!
If say na that deadbeat murrafucker, na OYO those girls for be
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Jman06(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Poor girls! Na wetin them dey find be that

That's why I like Davido!
If say na that deadbeat murrafucker, na OYO those girls for be
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2019
That slim girl is too pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Daviddson(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Interesting
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by OGwales(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2019
So?
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by zueman8080(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2019
And the wanted to be FAMOUS.....! these girls 'Smart' ooo, anyway "OBO" na guy , thrums up bro.... Lol
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Minjim: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2019
Davido just played a fast one. His reaction would ended badly for him.
These ladies don't look like they might press charges now
Re: Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2019
Advisor Chi is written all over this.. well so now they are famous, what's next hoes... a movie or what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Odunlade Adekola, His Wife & Eniola Ajao At His Convocation In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.