Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,364 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Unilag Dli Info Pls: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Dli Info Pls: (1474 Views)

Unilag DLI Admission 2015/2016! !!! / Unilag/dli Form For 2012/2013 Academic Session Is Out / Unilag Dli Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Dli Info Pls: by greenish01: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
Can anyone pls give DLI info and when it is going to be out and the tuition fee and will i be able to serve as a copper after my course??
Pls i need you to elighten me about this.
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by DRD0NAL0: 2:44am On Nov 13, 2010
very good question. contact immediately.
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by INFOASSIST: 4:47am On Nov 13, 2010
i'm also interested
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by liliana080(f): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2010
unilag dli form is 12k
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by greenish01: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2010
Pls can anyone explain before i make any call pls i need to get the info first
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by lovethk: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2010
Pls when is the closing date of this form
Thanks and pls reply
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2010
Hi, just search for ''my school comm'' (type it without space) on facebook and LIKE it, you'll get the latest gist about our tertiary schools in Nigeria and/or otherwise concerning admissions, strike, scholarships and all other educational stuffs.

I found it useful and I don't want to be selfish; therefore, that's why I'm sharing this.

@all, JUST HAVE A LOOK AT THE FB PAGE AND YOU'LL BE NATURAL FORCED TO PRESS THE 'LIKE' BUTTON! Enjoy!
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by chijioker(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2010
If you live around Abule Egba-Fagba-OkoOba-Ijaiye-Ipaja, NEW DAWN CAFE,10 Adepegba Street,Behind Wema Bank,Abule Egba has a biometric scanner

If u r in Benin City go to CYBERGOLD CYBERCAFE at 16,Oba Market Road (Akpabor Plaza) 2nd Floor beside Ring Road Police Station, its a 2 storey building with a blue roof.

For those of you living around Agbado Crossing- Ishaga-Oke Aro, in Lagos. There is a Cyber Cafe opposite Crossing Bus-Stop that has the Biometric scanner. Go there and register

If u live arnd Ojodu Berger, D'NET CYBERCAFE, ishaga junction, ojodu-abiodun road, ojodu-berger, Lagos. (Drop at Ojodu-Berger, take a bike to Ishaga junction and ask for D'NET CYBERCAFE).

For more info on Cyber Cafe's that have the biometric scanners across Nigeria, Join UNILAG ADMISSION on facebook "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call 0818 212 0314 for more info.

UNILAG ADMISSIONS… Your passport into The University of Lagos
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by chijioker(m): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2010
Ystrday was Unilag's matriculation ceremony. 703 of the over 5500 students matriculation were our students. In 2011, we intend to make sure over 1,200 of our students secure admission into The University of lagos. Do you want to be among the LUCKY FEW? Do you want to have access to POST UTME and DIPLOMA PAST QUESTIONS? Do you want quality TUTORIALS? If you want these and many more then you had better join our fb page and then you could be one of the lucky 1,200.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763

UNILAG ADMISSIONS, Your passport into The University of Lagos.
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by chijioker(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2010
Most of you would have found it difficult registering for the 2011/2012 JAMB UTME, mostly because of the FINGERPRINT REGISTRATION part. No need to worry, we at Unilag Admissions are here to take the pains of your back.

There are different Biometric(fingerprint) scanners in the market, ranging from the Hamster to the Futronic FS80 and many more. But these two are part of the few that JAMB website will accept. Their prices range from N12,000 to N17,000.
For those of you considering registering at a cybercafe, the average price is between N500 and N1000 in most parts of the country.

Don't forget, we at Unilag Admissions are committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we would be willing to help you.

Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by chijioker(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2010
REGISTRATION FOR JAMB UTME 2011/2012 ENDS: FRIDAY MAY 6, 2011.

EXAM DATE: SATURDAY JUNE 11,2010.

We at Unilag Admissions are committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

We offer TUTORIAL SERVICES, SPECIAL HOME COACHING, DIPLOMA II & POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS, and many more.

So why don't you come on board, join our facebook page "http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unilag-Admissions/117464378315763" or call us on 0818 212 0314 and we would be willing to help you.

Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by shynne(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
anyone that need dli past questions and solutions should contact me now on 08137399337 or 08075454995
Re: Unilag Dli Info Pls: by chijioker(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2010
In the Spirit of the Season, We at Unilag Admissions wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR.

May 2011 be your last year of writing JAMB.

May you be admitted into a University of your choice in 2011.

In 2011, you would go for a thanksgiving thanking God that he has granted you admission into a University you love.

May God be with you, your family, and all those you hold dear in 2011 and beyond.

2011 is here, Don't forget to start preparing for your JAMB UTME. Six months may be long, but make sure you make the best use of it.
Gather all JAMB PAST QUESTIONS, practice them from 2010 backward. Going over both the ones you got right and the ones you failed. Ask yourself, "Why did I fail this question?"
Practice atleast One year per day and by June 11, 2011 nothing would stop you from getting above 270.

Don't forget, we at Unilag Admissions are committed to ensuring you get admitted into The University of Lagos this year. In just three years of operation, we've helped over 1,200 students secure admission into the University of Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Do O.a.u Accept Students From Private Polytechnic For Direct Entry (d.e) Admissiom Cos Am Studying A / Nbts Withdraws Imt Enugu Accreditation / FG TO ASUU : Resume Work! Meets With Pro-chancellors,vice-chancellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.