Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

What You Need To Know About Yam As Fertility Food. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About Yam As Fertility Food. (285 Views)

A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria / Longrich Fertility Supplement For Women / Personal Story Of Joy Using Forever Living Fertility Boost For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Yam As Fertility Food. by igweakombi: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
People from the Yoruba race discovered these some thousands of years ago...
Get to know how yam acts as fertility food.
Good morning.
Cc
Lalastica

https://graygist.com/2019/09/29/3-things-you-should-know-about-yams-as-fertility-food/
Re: What You Need To Know About Yam As Fertility Food. by Skyfornia(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Meaning say my own fertility will be raised to power 10 cause yam has been my best food. Something I can eat everyday for a full year and still crave for more. Ladies...beware! If you enter the place, you must carry bell_
Re: What You Need To Know About Yam As Fertility Food. by newlandf: 2:18am On Nov 01, 2019
against
Re: What You Need To Know About Yam As Fertility Food. by olabukola: 6:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Does it increase the chances of a male child, if no pls which food or supplements can do that. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Do’s And Don’ts Of Napping For Healthy Adults / How Your Period Will Change In Your 20s, 30s And 40s / Cures Any Type Of Skin Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.