Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,612 members, 7,979,072 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Does God Blush - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Blush (223 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Does God Allow His Believers To Be Exposed To Painful Things? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does God Blush by MhizVee(f): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Its been a while here, I really miss nairaland forum, I am up and healthy. I bless God.
Check this out on my blog
One thing I think makes God blush or smile is when we make choices to choose Him over something else.

You know that heavenly feeling you have when you know that after God, you are the second priority to your spouse. That's how God feels to when he knows he is first place in your life.

How do you think God feels when you make him your most cherished priority, when you choose him above all things? you think God wears a long face when he sees how much you reciprocate his love.
Continue reading
https://.ng/does-god-blush-2/
Re: Does God Blush by newlandf: 2:43am On Nov 01, 2019
has

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Grieve Not The Holy Spirit. (short Notes On Eph 4:30) / What Did Christ Mean, ''without Me You Can Do Nothing''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.