Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos (45946 Views)

MC Amana's Wife Organises Surprise Birthday Dinner For Him (Photos) / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is the future of Nigerian negroes.
Sad.
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Truthwords: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
ABCthings:
Are you okay at all?

Nairalanders, this is a sick fellow. He needs our prayers.

Don't mind those foolish people supporting them . Nairaland is full of knockleheads who feel that accepting such damnation is equal to evolution . If you noticed the lifeless event was sponsored by the british govt and those other satanic international organizations that are hell bent on dooming the human race . most supporters of the lgbt crap don't see the big picture .

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Truthwords: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
koyyes:
This is the future of Nigerian negroes.

Sad.
Only himself , not all nigerians . I wish I was president . I for lock this guy in an under sea prison that I will specially build for him and his type

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Charmingrascal(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
And he knows that homosexualism is a big crime in Nigeria he still brought his show of shame here

If he gets arrested now some bloodclats will be clamouring for his freedom

Do ur gay loosed ass hole thing but don't bring to where it's not allowed

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Truthwords:
For God sake what rubbish are you saying . When did gay parade become something that benefits humanity . ARE YOU GAY OR WHAT
This isn't a question of benefiting humanity. You have to understand it's a matter of choice, think of it as diverse human trying to fulfill their sexual potentials now these potentials cuts across random sexaul orientations. The end goal is orgasm. No matter how you get it bottom line is you get it.

Not gay but I advocate for their right to be upheld and respected period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Ken24(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Iwo to ti ya weyrey

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Truthwords: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sterope:
Positively? Are you sure about that?

What is positive or negative about homosexuals minding their business?

Really ? have you studied an article called the gay manifesto ? . They are not minding their business. they are trying to influence you . A TIME IS COMMING , THEY WILL INFILTRATE EVERY GLOBAL GOVT AND TRY TO MAKE IT COMPULSORY FOR EVERYONE TO PRACTICE . THERE IS A DEEPER AGENDA HERE WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE . YOUR FUTURE GENERATION IS THE TARGET

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by BilltheDON(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Spits

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
RichDad1:
Anyone that attends such program should be treated as criminal with 14 years sentence.
under which penal code in the Constitution?
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by ozueozue(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
British High Commissioner should be probe ASAP
Mrop:
He wrote ;

See More Here ; http://www.praizenews.com/bisi-alimi-organises-first-ever-lgbt-pride-event-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by tegafej(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
This guy is on his way to win grants worth millions of dollars from international donors with this bold move!
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by back2sender: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Was Bobrisky there?
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by ABCthings: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sterope:
Are you suggesting that right to private life of another person has far more negative effects than what your leaders

No! But what is bad is bad.

your community, your family
Can't say.

and yourself have done to our society?
Yes! And What the society has done to me I won't tell here.

Interesting smiley
No, it rather annoying..

FYI, culture is dynamic. Remember social studies?
This isn't about culture but Morals

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Truthwords: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
A305:
This isn't a question of benefiting humanity. You have to understand it's a matter of choice, think of it as diverse human trying to fulfill their sexual potentials now these potentials cuts across random sexaul orientations. The end goal is orgasm. No matter how you get it bottom line is you get it.

Not gay but I advocate for their right to be upheld and respected period

You have no idea the door you want to open up . Go and study the gay manifesto and see their true agenda and go and study the state of Atlanta in the united states and see the health, moral, etc destruction of what homosexuality is doing . WAKE UP OOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
AccessME:
If u believe this happened, then u can believe anything BTW 60% of Nigerian Celebrity are gays jezz I don't want to mention names here but If u insist and want to know names of them, then send me a PM then I will tell u how to find out.

Biko give me full list grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Sterope(f): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
One person wrote an article and I am supposed to take it as manifestos of all gays.

You are paranoid. Calm down and stop shouting. It is your future generation that is at stake.

Truthwords:
Really ? have you studied an article called the gay manifesto ? . They are not minding their business. they are trying to influence you . A TIME IS COMMING , THEY WILL INFILTRATE EVERY GLOBAL GOVT AND TRY TO MAKE IT COMPULSORY FOR EVERYONE TO PRACTICE . THERE IS A DEEPER AGENDA HERE WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE . YOUR FUTURE GENERATION IS THE TARGET

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Sterope(f): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Exactly! smiley

ozueozue:
British High Commissioner should be probe ASAP
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Truthwords: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Charmingrascal:
And he knows that homosexualism is a big crime in Nigeria he still brought his show of shame here

If he gets arrested now some bloodclats will be clamouring for his freedom

Do ur gay loosed ass hole thing but don't bring to where it's not allowed

I an warning people here but they are not listening . Atlanta is the highest state in America with HIV / AIDS due to the practice of homosexuality . also lots of male diapers are selling over there because of this rubbish . PEOPLE ARE ASLEEP AND IT WILL TAKE A RUDE SHOCK TO WAKE THEM UP TO THE CONSEQUENCES OF HOMOSEXUALITY

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by drey777: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
realestniggah:
he must be very brave to organize an event like this in Nigeria..I wish him best of luck.

He was Smart. He blew his trumpet after the event unlike Bobrisky
Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
lebron7:
Arrest loading cheesy
At British High Commission?

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by ABCthings: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Truthwords:

Don't mind those foolish people supporting them . Nairaland is full of knockleheads who feel that accepting such damnation is equal to evolution . If you noticed the lifeless event was sponsored by the british govt and those other satanic international organizations that are hell bent on dooming the human race . most supporters of the lgbt crap don't see the big picture .
Exactly, After we fully support gay, more greater evils will come up. All making this unsafe world more unsafe.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Truthwords: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sterope:
One person wrote an article and I am supposed to take it as manifestos of all gays.

You are paranoid. Calm down and stop shouting. It is your future generation that is at stake.

Did you just say one person ? A MANIFESTO REPRESENTS AN AGENDA OF A PARTY , POLITICAL GROUP, OR SECRET SOCIETY ETC . YOU SUPPORTERS ARE JOKING WITH FIRE

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thats a flashing red light that humanity is over ripe for baptism of fire because that was the moral degradation they got to in sodom b4 they were baptized by fire and bible said as it was in sodom, and the days of noah, so shall it be. NO WONDER METEORITES ARE FLYING OVER THE EARTH.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Truthwords: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
@KingSango and @Boulexposed Give these ignorant supporters more facts

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Truthwords:

You have no idea the door you want to open up . Go and study the gay manifesto and see their true agenda and go and study the state of Atlanta in the united states and see the health, moral, etc destruction of what homosexuality is doing . WAKE UP OOOOOOOO
what you insinuating doesn't hold water. And I consider it debunked conspiracy theory, Let's get it straight. If homosexuality has no negative consequences whasoever rather it's another way of population control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Truthwords: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
Thats a flashing red light that humanity is over ripe for baptism of fire because that was the moral degradation they got to in sodom b4 they were baptized by fire and bible said as it was in sodom, and the days of noah, so shall it be. NO WONDER METEORITES ARE FLYING OVER THE EARTH.
Don't mind them . they don't know what destruction awaits those that are into this . When we talk , they will say these religious people don come again . they don't know that this goes beyond religion

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Truthwords: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
A305:
what you insinuating doesn't hold water. And I consider it debunked conspiracy theory, Let's get it straight. If homosexuality has no negative consequences whasoever rather it's another way of population control.
Keep practicing that act , you are on your own

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
Haha, You funny bro. You have almost summarized the whole bible but no one page in the Bible talked about homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
when pussy dey... man come dey bubble ur yansh.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by A305: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Truthwords:
Keep practicing that act , you are on your own
you read my initial reply right. If you didn't, Go back up and read, it reads, I'm not gay but I advocate for their right to be upheld and respected period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Sterope(f): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
1. Outside religion and because some unknown or irrelevant people are against it, give me one good reason why it is bad.

2. How has homesexualism ruined your society?

3. What morals? How did who he is sleeping with become your moral burden? What gave you the impression he is obligated to conform to your definition of morality?

ABCthings:
No! But what is bad is bad.
Can't say.
Yes! And What the society has done to me I won't tell here.
No, it rather annoying..
This isn't about culture but Morals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos by Endevil: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Elton John AIDS Foundation,

Aids is right they need to always include it because anal sodomy causes Aids.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) / Imade Adeleke Graduates From Kindergarten, Davido Absent (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.